Operation Hyena mission for the terrans is bugged for me - Station not in correct spot.

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

GigiBarosss
x4

Operation Hyena mission for the terrans is bugged for me - Station not in correct spot.

Post by GigiBarosss » Mon, 25. Jul 22, 21:55

It asks to make a station that produces hull parts in Argon Prime and then for me to undercut the Argon ai price for hull parts. I made the station with all the modules and plot size it asks but I am unable to undercut the Argon ai stations.
The lowest price I can set it manually is 146Cr. But the ai sets it to 134Cr. And I am unable to set it lower than that. How can the ai do it? And how can I now complete this mission? Is there a setting in the config file that unlocks the lowest price I can set?

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: Operation Hyena mission for the terrans is bugged for me

Post by Alan Phipps » Mon, 25. Jul 22, 22:37

Firstly the mission does not complete/progress until the station has completed one full production cycle at the necessary prices.

Secondly (but this is only a vague memory of mine and so could be totally wrong), it may be that you cannot set the sell price lower than what would cover its current resource purchase costs for each production. Hence try reducing your station resource buying prices downwards and then see if you can lower your product selling price further.

EDIT: The min-max price range for hull parts is 146-172 Cr. Where you are seeing lower prices than the min, you are probably seeing the item price reduced by player-only earned discounted offers, commissions and rep effects. That does not change the base sale price to other factions and so your 146 Cr price left for a production cycle should do the trick!
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

GigiBarosss
x4

Re: Operation Hyena mission for the terrans is bugged for me

Post by GigiBarosss » Tue, 26. Jul 22, 11:01

Ok. I figured out what the problem was. Thanks. I thought that you can place the station anywhere in Argon Prime. The damn mission was not showing for some reason that I need to place the station in a particular spot. Today it showed up and it was in another place in Argon Prime.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”