Manticores won't deliver cubes

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

RondoX4

Manticores won't deliver cubes

Post by RondoX4 » Sun, 31. Jul 22, 13:43

Before Tides of Avarice I used protected manticores with auto salvage. They operated reasonably well up to 5 sectors. With Tides of Avarice I acquired the Teuta. First off I see No autofunctioning options for the Teuta and the captain is at least 2 stars. When using the Teuta manually by clicking on the wreck to dismantle it works fine creating a stream of cubes. When I collected the cubes with a manticore, it WILL collect them and place them in tow, But the option to deliver is never available. My other autosalvage manticores will join in and put the cubes in tow, but go in a no trade available mode and wander about NOT delivering the cubes. So bottom line is I can collect the cubes but not deliver them which makes the new dlc Tides of Avarice a great disappointment and more or less a game killer for me. From the comments I have seen manticore and Teuta behavior seems to be a significant issue. It would be nice to see an option where you autoprocess the Teuta in one sector and then attach several manticores in a team to bring the cubes to the station. However at this point I would settle for the manticores to function properly manually collecting and delivering cubes!!!

Imperial Good
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: Manticores won't deliver cubes

Post by Imperial Good » Sun, 31. Jul 22, 23:44

RondoX4 wrote:
Sun, 31. Jul 22, 13:43
Before Tides of Avarice I used protected manticores with auto salvage.
Manticore's official release was pretty much along side tides of avarice.
RondoX4 wrote:
With Tides of Avarice I acquired the Teuta. First off I see No autofunctioning options for the Teuta and the captain is at least 2 stars.
Can be given a default order to break apart larger wreckage.
RondoX4 wrote:
When I collected the cubes with a manticore, it WILL collect them and place them in tow, But the option to deliver is never available.
The scrap processor must not be busy. They have an internal buffer but if that is full they will not accept additional scrap until it is empty.
RondoX4 wrote:
My other autosalvage manticores will join in and put the cubes in tow, but go in a no trade available mode and wander about NOT delivering the cubes.
Is there demand in range that is acceptable? They do obey blacklists and will not be able to deliver to Avarice during tide periods.

RondoX4

Re: Manticores won't deliver cubes

Post by RondoX4 » Tue, 2. Aug 22, 05:57

Replying to my own post to explain how I solved the issue. In the Raw Scrap supply I had severely limited the buy amount. Evidently even if you rely on your own manticores the station needs to buy [ie Trade] all of the raw scrap it needs. Once I liberally increased the 'to buy' amount, the manticores became very busy gathering and depositing the cubes my Teute created in Silent Witness XII sector I claimed. Comments I viewed about energy cell requirements were correct. I have 18 energy cell units that supply almost all of the units and I still have to trade for energy cells! Otherwise the 2 processors/recyclers seem to be quite enough. Really don't make money on the hull parts and send them to my ship building station [s,m,l&xl]. Also please keep in mind that once you add Tides of Avarice you may have to adjust your created trade rules that involve including/excluding clans.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”