Enemy/Pirate Reputation/Ruf Issue - explained

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

raumifahrer
x4

Enemy/Pirate Reputation/Ruf Issue - explained

Post by raumifahrer » Mon, 1. Aug 22, 20:10

Version 5.10 German
No Mods, No Scripts, No third Party Tools
Argon campaign

english:

I currently have in problem in 5.10 When I attack pirate ships, I lose reputation. The same happens when my AI ships attack pirates to protect my miners! This is really game breaking at the moment.
It doesn't matter if I scan the ship before attacking, if it scans me before attacking or if it attacks me and i try to defend myself! So it can only be a bug. It's similar to here, except that I scan the ship and I also have a police scanner installed:
viewtopic.php?t=408777

I have a savegame where I am targeting such a ship. The ship has previously tried to threaten one of my freighters. As soon as I destroy an engine or a turret, I lose the reputation.
Should I upload the save?

My save is completely unmodified and uncheated.

German:

Hallo zusammen,
ich habe derzeit in Problem in der 5.10 Wenn ich Piratenschiffe angreife, verliere ich Reputation. Das Gleiche passiert auch, wenn meine KI Schiffe Piraten angreifen um meine Miner zu beschützen! Das ist derzeit wirklich spielzerstörend.
Dabei ist es egal ob ich das Schiff vorher scanne, es mich vorher scannt oder ob es mich angreift! Also es kann nur ein Bug sein. Es ist ähnlich wie hier, nur, dass ich das Schiff vorher Scanne und auch einen Polizeiscanner installiert habe:
viewtopic.php?t=408777

Ich habe einen Spielstand, bei dem ich grad ein solches Schiff anvisiere. Das Schiff hat vorher versucht einen meiner Frachter zu bedrohen. Sobald ich ein Triebwerk oder ein Geschütz zerstöre, verliere ich die Reputation.
Soll ich den Save hochladen?

Mein Spielstand ist komplett unmodifiziert und ungecheatet.

P.S. Ich habe vorher ausgiebig das Forum und die Known Issues durchsucht, aber nichts gefunden.

Imperial Good
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: Enemy/Pirate Reputation/Ruf Issue

Post by Imperial Good » Mon, 1. Aug 22, 20:47

The issue in that linked topic has been solved long ago. You no longer lose reputation for attacking SCA pirates in those conditions. TEL will report you to MIN but MIN will ignore the request and even reward you for the kills if you have a police licence with them.

I am guessing that the "pirates" you attack are pirates of a faction other than SCA and so you lose reputation with that faction and their allies. Such pirates include FAF, FRF (both Split Vendetta DLC) and VIG (Tides of Avarice DLC).

You can unlock SCA reputation and so stop them pirating you by terraforming Scale Plate Green. All other pirates stop at reasonably positive reputation levels. Exception is FAF which everyone except FRF hates and you cannot gain reputation with them (only can lose reputation with them).

raumifahrer
x4

Re: Enemy/Pirate Reputation/Ruf Issue

Post by raumifahrer » Mon, 1. Aug 22, 21:18

Yeah it's a FAF ship
thanks for your answer

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”