[#389]TER Katana (Recieved after doing TER mission - Rodent Ship mission) wont take any orders

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

aPierce

[#389]TER Katana (Recieved after doing TER mission - Rodent Ship mission) wont take any orders

Post by aPierce » Fri, 19. Aug 22, 00:49

Version is newest
No mods
Sys: R5 3600, 2070S, X470, Win10

Every other ship takes orders however this one Katana just refuses to do anything when I tell it to move or dock etc. Please see attached video
https://youtu.be/THtSrSSVHUA
Could it be that the mission is forcing me to fly it?

Sparky Sparkycorp
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: TER Katana (Recieved after doing TER mission - Rodent Ship mission) wont take any orders

Post by Sparky Sparkycorp » Fri, 19. Aug 22, 15:12

Thanks for sharing the video (note for Devs: ship menus are shown from 01:54).

Please upload a save where this can be investigated in more detail.

Gimbutz
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: TER Katana (Recieved after doing TER mission - Rodent Ship mission) wont take any orders

Post by Gimbutz » Fri, 19. Aug 22, 15:28

Additionally, could you describe for us how you managed to assign a pilot to this ship? The option should have been unavailable.

Spikeles
x4

Post by Spikeles » Wed, 9. Nov 22, 13:09

I have exactly the same problem. It *was* working fine and then it just suddenly stopped taking orders (I think, now I try to remember I assumed it could fly itself). I could fly it fine myself.

Save game here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Jcyd4G ... sp=sharing
Additionally, could you describe for us how you managed to assign a pilot to this ship? The option should have been unavailable.
Mine also has a pilot. I don't remember how it got one exactly, I remember running around the dock hiring staff for it, I guess I must have assigned one then?

That it is supposed to be impossible would certainly explain why I can't promote or assign anyone from the crew to it.

And it would explain why it can't move, "by design" I suppose? Would have been nice if that was made a bit clearer.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”