Cant build expedition moduls - Explained.

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Zadekiel
x4

Cant build expedition moduls - Explained.

Post by Zadekiel » Fri, 9. Sep 22, 06:46

Dear support,
my game is registered wit hthe forum, online options are activated ingame, game is vanilla. Still I can't build the expeditions plattform and the S/M-expeditions module. I would very much appreciate some help here! Thank you!

Duncaroos
x4

Re: Cant build expedition moduls

Post by Duncaroos » Fri, 9. Sep 22, 07:08

See Gregory's post below :) (I bolded the relevant bit for you) - Ventures / Expeditions are offline until a later time.
Gregory wrote:
Tue, 21. Jun 22, 16:27
Update 5.10 Hotfix 3 released

We don't usually create a news item for every hotfix, but we're making an exception for 5.10 Hotfix 3 of X4: Foundations, which was released today.

As many of you are aware, it's been quite a while since you were last able to access the paint mods that are in your online inventory for X4: Foundations. The reason for this is that we have been working on extensive changes to the Ventures feature of the game, which is part of the same online functionality as the paint mods. Since that work is still ongoing, and we don't want to keep you from your favourite paint mods any longer, today's hotfix re-enables the option to log in to your Egosoft account and access your paint mods.

Please note the following points about 5.10 Hotfix 3:
  • The most basic online functionality is re-enabled, i.e. you can log in to, and out of, your Egosoft account from within the game.
  • You will be able access any paint mods that are in your online inventory, with the same limitations and conditions as before.
  • You will NOT be able to build new venture docks or send ships on ventures, and you will not see any menus related to this
  • You will NOT receive any "visitor" ships from other players.
We apologise for any inconvenience over the past few months, while the online inventory service was unavailable. As a small gift, you will receive ten units of the Alpha Zone paint mod (pictured below) when you log in to your Egosoft account. The paint mods will be available in both existing games and new game starts.
Playing X4+All_DLC 6.20 Build - on:
CPU: Ryzen 5 5600X; RAM: 4x8GB DDR4 3200MHz; GPU: GTX 1070 8GB, Driver v516.94, DirectX 12.0; OS: Win10 Home 22H2 (19045.3086); Monitor: Single Acer S232HL 1920x1080

Duncaroo's Station Storage Estimator

Imperial Good
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Imperial Good » Fri, 9. Sep 22, 07:17

Ventures are still disabled for the time being.

Zadekiel
x4

Post by Zadekiel » Fri, 9. Sep 22, 07:20

Thank you very much for your reply!!!

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”