[#206]Heretic's End and Family Nhuut have no scrap/wrecks, despite Encyclopedia listing raw scrap as resource

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Caedes91
x4

[#206]Heretic's End and Family Nhuut have no scrap/wrecks, despite Encyclopedia listing raw scrap as resource

Post by Caedes91 » Sat, 24. Sep 22, 17:19

Game version: 5.10 HF3
DLC: SV, COH, ToA
Unmodified Game
language: english
Gamestart: Terran Cadet

Problem:

Heretic's end and Family Nhuut as well some other sectors are supposed to have NATURAL raw scrap according to the ingame encyclopedia.

HE=51,380
FN=516k

But despite that both my Manticores and Teutas don't find any to salvage or break down. They then just idle around forever. Definitely no mistake with blacklists or anything.

Wasted a ton of time and resources to build scrap processors there...

My other scrap processors in Getsu Fune and Silent Witness XII however work fine. The stations and their subordinate Manticores tow the wrecks my Teutas dismantle there. Why not in HE and F-Nhuut?

So before I waste more time and resources: Do the rest of the sectors with natural scrap work or not?

Ketraar
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: [#206]Heretic's End and Family Nhuut have no scrap/wrecks, despite Encyclopedia listing raw scrap as resource

Post by Ketraar » Thu, 29. Sep 22, 15:22

So we had a look at we could not find an issues with these regions, the Wracks are there (in HE for example they are to the south west).

Can you please host your save so we can have a look at that specifically? Thank you.

MFG

Ketraar

Caedes91
x4

Re: [#206]Heretic's End and Family Nhuut have no scrap/wrecks, despite Encyclopedia listing raw scrap as resource

Post by Caedes91 » Fri, 30. Sep 22, 20:27

Ketraar wrote:
Thu, 29. Sep 22, 15:22
So we had a look at we could not find an issues with these regions, the Wracks are there (in HE for example they are to the south west).

Can you please host your save so we can have a look at that specifically? Thank you.

MFG

Ketraar
Thank you for looking into this. As requested, here the link to the save: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1e9XMk6 ... sp=sharing

I apologise in advance for my game being so busy, but this is all I have for now.

Heretic's End:

One fleet of 4 Teutas just south of the gate leading to Wretched Skies X. They can't find any wrecks. The commander has the auto-salvage behavior and three other Teutas as subs on mimic order. Anker-point is Heretic's End sector, range set to 0, which has been explored (no fog of war in default sector size)

One scrap processing station with Manticores assigned. Station's Manticores are restricted to only Heretic's End.

Family Nhuut:

One fleet of Teutas, commander of on auto-salvage behaviour. Cannot find savageable wrecks.

Things I checked:
  • All pilots (commander and subs) have enough pilot skill to mimic behaviour
  • Sectors are not blacklisted.
  • Teutas have building drones.
  • Sectors are explored.
Last edited by Caedes91 on Tue, 4. Oct 22, 16:11, edited 1 time in total.

Ketraar
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by Ketraar » Tue, 4. Oct 22, 12:57

Did you share the right save? I loaded it up and didn't find any recycling ships of yours in the whole map, nor any station related to recycling.

MFG

Ketraar

Caedes91
x4

Post by Caedes91 » Tue, 4. Oct 22, 16:11

Ketraar wrote:
Tue, 4. Oct 22, 12:57
Did you shared the right save? I loaded it up and didn't find any recycling ships of yours in the whole map, nor an station related to recycling.

MFG

Ketraar
Sorry for uploading the wrong save. :oops:
I apologize for the inconvenionce.
link in original post corrected too.

Here the right save now: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1e9XMk6 ... sp=sharing

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”