Cease And Desist problem

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Luminas

Cease And Desist problem

Post by Luminas » Tue, 22. Nov 22, 01:06

I received Boso's Cease And Desist mission at the beginning of the game somehow, and I didn't remember to do it until I finished the HQ mission, teleported HQ twice and built the entire HQ, but I couldn't find the unknown ship anyway. I tried Neither where HQ first appeared nor where I've relocated now have been able to scan for any sign of it. I didn't realize it was a mistake until I started doing this task and found that I couldn't find it anyway, I watched a few YouTuber videos, checked a few people who had the same problem, and found that this might be a BUG

Although I turned on the cheat mode, but this save still took me a lot of time, please help me /(ㄒoㄒ)/~~
I installed several mods as follows
XR Ship Package
kyoto flag
no jump gate
cheat menu
jump drive and UI api
and all the DLC
Last edited by Luminas on Tue, 22. Nov 22, 01:16, edited 2 times in total.

Imperial Good
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: Cease And Desist problem

Post by Imperial Good » Tue, 22. Nov 22, 03:08

The mission ship is meant to follow the HQ around. When you teleport the HQ to a new sector it should eventually appear above the HQ at the new location. It may have to fly to the new location and being PIO it might be subject to attack. I would hope it is invulnerable though.

Luminas

Post by Luminas » Tue, 22. Nov 22, 04:15

Imperial Good wrote:
Tue, 22. Nov 22, 03:08
The mission ship is meant to follow the HQ around. When you teleport the HQ to a new sector it should eventually appear above the HQ at the new location. It may have to fly to the new location and being PIO it might be subject to attack. I would hope it is invulnerable though.
I still can't find the ship. X.X So maybe I have to wait a while that he fly to new place? 0w0 or Can it be destroied? mybe it destroied by someone?

Imperial Good
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Imperial Good » Tue, 22. Nov 22, 13:37

You can try searching for it in your save file. The ship uses a few unique macros like ship_ter_l_research_01_a_macro.

Alan Wake
x2

Post by Alan Wake » Mon, 10. Apr 23, 12:01

I can fin this in my save: ship_ter_l_research_01_a but i cant find the research ship around my base, could it have been destroyed? Is there a way to reload it into a save?

I tried to teleport my HQ in system but it seems that it is gone.

Is it coupled to any research? I have recreated a savegame for 6.0 because my old file was corrupted and i jumped some researches, could it be because of this?

Best
Something different...

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Mon, 10. Apr 23, 13:13

This seems to be a gameplay issue and probably involving modded/corrupted/edited games anyway, so I'll move this to the gameplay forum from vanilla Tech Sp.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Return to “X4: Foundations”