2 gamebreaking bugs - Thread replaced elsewhere.

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

DrwHem
x4

2 gamebreaking bugs - Thread replaced elsewhere.

Post by DrwHem » Tue, 10. Jan 23, 15:09

Hello

I have 2 main story line breaking bugs.

1. The contact to initiate the paranid civil war will not spawn in NF 2. I fly to the area and wait and nothing happens.

2. On the empyrean curs story line i am supposed to activate a security panel while melard has her back turned and i can see the game is pointing me to a terminal but there is no option to click anything.

I have no active mods but about a year ago i tried using the Foundation of Conquest and War to make the Xenon less boring.

I have previously posted about the paranid civil war bug a few weeks ago and never got a reply. im hoping someone can help me or at least point to a mod or something that can force a quest to the next step.

https://filebin.net/gj9usrc1ej3jaqya

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: 2 gamebreaking bugs

Post by Alan Phipps » Tue, 10. Jan 23, 15:29

Please be aware that playing on from a modified save never clears the mods out totally from that save chain even if you do later disable them.

It is best to use different threads for unrelated issues and to use a descriptive thread title for each that identifies the type of problem. The right devs from the team will not see your reports otherwise.

I found your earlier report about the PAR plot but it was posted in a S&M mod thread, so it is hardly surprising that the devs haven't seen it nor have any interest in it.

We don't discuss using mods to correct issues in this forum. This one is for getting the devs to address issues in vanilla release versions for resolution in their future vanilla builds and releases.

EDIT: Now locked as separate reports have been posted.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”