game breaking bug on Empyrean Curs pirate quest

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

DrwHem
x4

game breaking bug on Empyrean Curs pirate quest

Post by DrwHem » Tue, 10. Jan 23, 18:17

On the empyrean curs story line i am supposed to activate a security panel while melard has her back turned and i can see the game is pointing me to a terminal but there is no option to click anything.

I have no active mods but about a year ago i tried using the Foundation of Conquest and War to make the Xenon less boring. Since then i have replaced my computer and the mod has never been loaded on my current system.

https://filebin.net/gj9usrc1ej3jaqya
Last edited by Alan Phipps on Tue, 10. Jan 23, 18:22, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added info to title

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: game breaking bug on pirate quest

Post by CBJ » Tue, 10. Jan 23, 18:23

DrwHem wrote:
Tue, 10. Jan 23, 18:17
I have no active mods but about a year ago i tried using the Foundation of Conquest and War to make the Xenon less boring. Since then i have replaced my computer and the mod has never been loaded on my current system.
I think you may have misunderstood something here. Whether or not the mod has ever been installed on your system is neither here nor there. The question is whether you current savegame was ever saved while the mod was installed. If it was, then the savegame is permanently marked as "modified" as it may have had unknown changes made to it by the mod in question, which cannot be identified or undone and which may have some relationship with the problem you have run into. Please clarify whether your current save is modified or unmodified.

DrwHem
x4

Re: game breaking bug on Empyrean Curs pirate quest

Post by DrwHem » Tue, 10. Jan 23, 18:38

Its still marked modified.

DrwHem
x4

Re: game breaking bug on Empyrean Curs pirate quest

Post by DrwHem » Tue, 10. Jan 23, 21:04

I sked in the mod chat what files were edited and they said all it does is add more ships for factions to build in the logic file. they said it shouldnt interfere with any dlc or story data.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”