[#1123]Tide break M dock broken - Fixed in HF5.

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Thurak
x4

Re: [#1123]Tide break M dock broken - Fixed in HF5.

Post by Thurak » Wed, 17. May 23, 15:19

Avarice V another Screap Processing Factory blocked. As described above: In HF2-4 I had a queue (savgame in this thread).

With HF5 *that* queue got unstuck, but this queue built up (at least) the second tide in a row by now.

Screenshot:

https://imgur.com/SAl2kFn

HF5 save file:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5i4imar35jg6v ... ml.gz?dl=0

LizardPerson
x4

Post by LizardPerson » Thu, 18. May 23, 14:17

I can confirm that the Problem still exists...

Started a new game with HF5 and the Avarice stations still get blocked and ships still keep piling up infront of them.

image:
https://1drv.ms/i/s!Aguyz24k1UFRi5Q7j6N ... g?e=HBRTO9

savegame:
https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aguyz24k1UFRi5Q66EM ... g?e=vBaUnq

Foefaller

[6.00]Unable to Dock at M Dock at Avarice Station

Post by Foefaller » Sat, 20. May 23, 17:39

All DLC, No Mods.

One of the stations in Avarice one has been forbidding anyone from docking on its empty M dock. Attempting to dock there myself leads to a "Docking Queued" message. This has persisted through both Tide events and game restarts, with NPC ships fleeing Avarice for the Tide only to return and again wait for the chance to dock until the Tide happens again.

The station was used as part of the Northmoor storyline (negotiation for Hull Parts) and I did leave that step alone for several hours after having one of my ships set a satellite there remotely. However, the issue already cropped up by then, as J.P. Morgan's Knife was also unable to land, and had almost no hull due to repeated Tides, yet said ship had no problems docking at my HQ for the research Protectryon step, which is where it currently is in the save I've uploaded.

Save will have you start Standing on a Cobra that has been ordered to land at the Station in question. Both the Cobra and the S ship docked on it have full Hazard protection mods installed, so no dev tools needed to keep them alive if you want to attempt docking mid-Tide.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/16HKfe4 ... sp=sharing

conrad1

Post by conrad1 » Sun, 21. May 23, 13:34

I have also encountered this issue that still persists after upgrading to 6.00 HF5.

The chain events happened as followed:
1. I had parked an M ship at a station in Avarice I that has 1 M dock.
2. I teleported to another station far away in another sector.
3. When I returned to the ship an hour later I found that the ship had been moved to internal storage.
4. I ordered the ship to go somewhere and it is forever stuck in a state of being removed from storage. There are 2 ships now waiting to dock and I can no longer dock with the station using another ship.

I have tried the following things, none of which worked:
- Teleporting to the ship but this is not possible as the option is greyed out.
- Clearing/changing orders for the stuck ship.
- Ordering the ship to go somewhere and waiting a couple of hours (real time) to see if it would eventually undock.
- Reassigning the crew of the ship to somewhere else.
- Using a cheat to destroy the stuck ship and also the innocent waiting ships (RIP). I still cannot dock with this station!

Has anyone tried editing their save file to resolve this issue?

G315t
x4

Post by G315t » Thu, 25. May 23, 15:37

Have to confirm. Initialy the fix unblocked the ships. but I have the same problem again with a new save started in 6 HF5 so a fix is still needed.

:cry: Its no fun to play that way. Its the 3rd time I try to play in the avarice sectors and the same error ruined my game every time. Now I can not even dock at the scrap station that I need to dock to progress the story :cry:

allfun
xr

Post by allfun » Sat, 27. May 23, 13:01

I have the same docking queue bug in Avarice. M-sized traders are piling up near several scrap processing stations, and its getting worse.

But could someone create a new thread about this and upload save game? Since the new bug is not about the Tidebreak but the other stations in Avarice. My game is heavily modified and my time are limited so I can't exactly do that.

Erazerhead
x3tc

Post by Erazerhead » Mon, 29. May 23, 11:41

Yup the quest mssion " buy 400 hull parts from station and sell for profit somewhere else (cant remember) still bugged. had a medium transporter trying dock- waiting in que until "cannot complete last order" message- sent it to dock at nearest station (to see if it eventually clears itself, it didnt) return and repeat. Until i forgot it was sitting qued when the tide came. the ship survived and docked and i quickly bought the hull parts and imediatly undocked so it didnt get stuck. set it to go to a safe area and got a message soon after (well done for selling the hull parts for priofits!) even tough they were still in the hold and i hadnt even docked. So ended up with 400 free hull parts which sort of repaid me for the time wasted waiting and manually repairing the ship from 10% hull.
bug still sucks though.

FatalKeks
x4

Post by FatalKeks » Mon, 12. Jun 23, 14:55

Is this fixed by now?

Nemirax
x4

Post by Nemirax » Fri, 16. Jun 23, 09:13

Sadly it is still bugged :(

tyjo

Post by tyjo » Sat, 2. Dec 23, 01:09

seems to be three separate issues confused into one
1. the jp morgan is blocking the tidebreaks docking queue (from what ive read this is a fixed issue)
2. random stations block you during tides, maybe because ships that were docking have fled, idk. all I know is this resolves itself and ive been able to visit these stations in an m class later
3. i navigated the RIP scrap processing factory bug by reloading a save to right before I was to dock with it for the first time, during dagobas plot, and only docked with an s class. dont dock the m class anytime while dealing with dagobas, I assume its something to do with his ship trying to dock. after dagobas leaves the sector to the PHQ I successfully docked and undocked my M class three times so I knew it was working.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”