Owned ships teleport out of superhighways and jumpgates.

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

BmB

Owned ships teleport out of superhighways and jumpgates.

Post by BmB » Tue, 2. May 23, 14:38

NPC factions ships tend to appear where they should at jump gates and superhighways, flying from the exit to wherever they are going. However if you have another ship that you own on a command, and its path takes it to the sector you're in, it will teleport a significant distance away from the sector entrance along its path, and not actually appear there. I'm guessing this has to do with the out-of-sector simplified simulation, maybe the full simulation does not kick in properly at the right time, giving it a few seconds of simplified simulation where it can teleport around.

The_Last_Kell
x4

Re: Owned ships teleport out of superhighways and jumpgates.

Post by The_Last_Kell » Mon, 8. May 23, 04:00

BmB wrote:
Tue, 2. May 23, 14:38
NPC factions ships tend to appear where they should at jump gates and superhighways, flying from the exit to wherever they are going. However if you have another ship that you own on a command, and its path takes it to the sector you're in, it will teleport a significant distance away from the sector entrance along its path, and not actually appear there. I'm guessing this has to do with the out-of-sector simplified simulation, maybe the full simulation does not kick in properly at the right time, giving it a few seconds of simplified simulation where it can teleport around.
I am also having this issue but only when I am on board. The jump gate and highway exits seems to be dumping me out about 10-20 km off target, in a couple of cases it has clipped me into a station. Most of the time my ship just boosts to the jump gate where the rest of my fleet is waiting.

jojorne
x4

Re: Owned ships teleport out of superhighways and jumpgates.

Post by jojorne » Thu, 1. Jun 23, 17:53

The_Last_Kell wrote:
Mon, 8. May 23, 04:00
I am also having this issue but only when I am on board.
So is this what's cause my problem when crossing Sanctuary of Darkness gate?

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”