[#1317][6.0 H5] xenon not supplying station construction (comprehensive save included)

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

rudi_pioneer
x4

[#1317][6.0 H5] xenon not supplying station construction (comprehensive save included)

Post by rudi_pioneer » Fri, 2. Jun 23, 07:40

This happened in all my games since 5.0, and here's one with 6.0 to reproduce - xenon are not supplying station construction next to scale plate (turquoise sea & company pride), even when there are lots of miners available.

In this save:

- see xenon construction in turquoise sea
- note miners and energy xenon transports in scale plate green
- save is 9 days old. that construction has been there since day 3, and is in same state when xenon were equally distributed through the galaxy, and now when they are concentrated in 3 places

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1b5mrm1r7bjol ... ml.gz?dl=0

rudi_pioneer
x4

Re: [#1317][6.0 H5] xenon not supplying station construction (comprehensive save included)

Post by rudi_pioneer » Tue, 20. Jun 23, 23:28

Another repro save with different scenario: xenon are now contained only in one area, and they try to build stations outside that area (see Hatikvah Choice I as best example). However, no S ships exit to this area to supply the station, even though there should be enough materials to build and send them. Tried with SETA for 5 hours.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ocfp69mt3tec8 ... ml.gz?dl=0

rudi_pioneer
x4

Re: [#1317][6.0 H5] xenon not supplying station construction (comprehensive save included)

Post by rudi_pioneer » Wed, 21. Jun 23, 23:54

Update on second save: I've removed defense station in unrelated sector (north of Tharka's cascade), and now I see occasional S miner going towards only one station (which incidentally has argon & hat station on the way so they get destroyed).

See screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/zf8Kzie

If I had to guess, it looks like xenon will prioritize only one station in detriment to others, and will keep trying for hours (with no apparent end in sight).

rudi_pioneer
x4

Post by rudi_pioneer » Thu, 22. Jun 23, 00:36

Update: destroying that xenon station that S miners try to reach doesn't stop miners from trying to get to it. Opened separate bug: viewtopic.php?f=180&t=456305

rudi_pioneer
x4

Post by rudi_pioneer » Fri, 23. Jun 23, 23:48

Update: save linked in viewtopic.php?f=180&t=456305 is confirmed great candidate for this bug - after 30 (!) SETA In game days, none of xenon stations get past build placeholder with 15% hull in seconds north and south of tharka's cascade, even if there is some S miner and energy ship traffic. I've removed player stations to remove possible interference

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”