my HQ/shipyard vented all of its commodities and broke!!

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

masterofthedeathwing

my HQ/shipyard vented all of its commodities and broke!!

Post by masterofthedeathwing » Fri, 2. Jun 23, 21:53

Hi I made a decent imo shipyard from the player HQ, everything has been fine for weeks, its storage has been adequate, and it has mass produced many ships.
anyways, at some point last night, i decided to add a few Medium storages to it. at some point, in the last 3 hours, it has completely vented all of the products contained in its Container and Solid storgage,
all of the automatic storage allocations have been set to somewhere between 0 and as no higher than 3000 for some items.
i had almost 4.5m metallic microlattice stored up ready for the earthquake reduction tech, most of that has been vented and removed. and despite being now completely empty, the station is now claiming to be completely full and unable to store any more container storage items

i have tried removing the new M storages that i added, that made no difference, ive tried removing the manager (5 star) and replacing it with other 5 star managers. that did nothing, and ive even tried adding even more L container storages, but that is making the problem worse.

if i manually set storage limits, the slider jumps around arbitrarily.
say i want to store 5.4m microlattice, it wont let me, it always jumps down to 4.9m but if i drag it right up to 9m, it will jump even higher force me to store 12m instead.
i have completely run out of ideas.

https://tinyurl.com/2j6y27wt < the station calculator build

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2shhv3csr5qme ... ml.gz?dl=0 <- the save file. the offending station is the player HQ i renamed to "The Citadel"

thanks if anyone is able to help!

Ketraar
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: my HQ/shipyard vented all of its commodities and broke!!

Post by Ketraar » Tue, 6. Jun 23, 13:05

The save file has been deleted, could you please reupload it, thanks.

MFG

Ketraar

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”