[6.10 MTS Beta 7] Bug or clarification needed on MTS rewards - explained

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

alt3rn1ty
x4

[6.10 MTS Beta 7] Bug or clarification needed on MTS rewards - explained

Post by alt3rn1ty » Mon, 5. Jun 23, 11:45

In another topic we have a few people wondering how to get the recent Tenacity Mod .. Which to me also spawned a few more questions which are all related:

1. Ok so first question as per conversation here, how do people who have not had Tenacity mod before, actually get/download it?. I presume it should just automatically happen, but apparently it isn't.

I already had Tenacity before MTS came along, with (I think) just about all other possible mods ..
https://i.imgur.com/QSO8O0m.png
.. So have not personally experienced the issue of not being able to get it, because I have it already.

2. As per screenshot above, you can see I have most mods already, and yet in my "Permanent Items" list, only Tenacity is listed ..
https://i.imgur.com/guiKD3S.png
.. Yet you will also notice I have a lot of Paint jobs which were also picked up prior to MTS came along, which are listed, and all categorised into Basic/Enhanced/Exceptional. So the question here is why aren't the rest of my previously acquired mods also listed and categorised?.

I have picked up a few Paint jobs since MTS started, namely "Down in Flames" and "Spectrum" (somehow I didnt get the one called "Bounty .." something), but all the rest of them were picked up in Ventures a few years ago, and the new MTS game is listing those under the new Permanent Item list.
But all the mods I have collected (starting in the old Ventures a few years back) are not listed/categorised in the same way.

If you need a save reference Question 1 - I cant help with that because I already have the Tenacity mod which other people seem to be having trouble acquiring.
Maybe they could join in and provide?

If you need an online save reference Question 2 - I can rejoin MTS again and produce one.

Here's a normal offline Save game you can look into what Mods/Paint jobs I have versus what I should be seeing in the MTS "Permanent Items" list in the screenshot above ..
https://www.dropbox.com/s/vbiggb93zool2 ... ml.gz?dl=0
Laptop Dell G15 5510 : Win 11 x64
CPU - 10th Gen' Core I7 10870H 2.2-5.0ghz, GPU - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060, VRAM 6gb GDDR5,
RAM - 32gb (2x16gb, Dual Channel mode set in BIOS) DDR4 2933mhz Kingston Fury Impact,
SSD - Kioxia M.2 NVME 512gb (System), + Samsung M.2 NVME 970 Evo Plus 1tb (Games)

:boron: Long live Queen Polypheides and may her tentacles always be supple.
Seeker of Sohnen.

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: [6.10 MTS Beta 7] Bug or clarification needed on MTS rewards

Post by CBJ » Mon, 5. Jun 23, 17:24

There was an error with the rewards. It's now been resolved, as explained here.

alt3rn1ty
x4

Re: [6.10 MTS Beta 7] Bug or clarification needed on MTS rewards - explained

Post by alt3rn1ty » Mon, 5. Jun 23, 20:58

Aha I get it, so we shouldn't have received the Tenacity Mod in our Permanent Items List to start with.

Edit: Confirmed - Just rejoined again the MTS and now have an Exceptional Ship Nanoweave instead of Tenacity mod
Laptop Dell G15 5510 : Win 11 x64
CPU - 10th Gen' Core I7 10870H 2.2-5.0ghz, GPU - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060, VRAM 6gb GDDR5,
RAM - 32gb (2x16gb, Dual Channel mode set in BIOS) DDR4 2933mhz Kingston Fury Impact,
SSD - Kioxia M.2 NVME 512gb (System), + Samsung M.2 NVME 970 Evo Plus 1tb (Games)

:boron: Long live Queen Polypheides and may her tentacles always be supple.
Seeker of Sohnen.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”