BUG: Pilot wont pick up drops - resolved

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Mackraken

BUG: Pilot wont pick up drops - resolved

Post by Mackraken » Mon, 5. Jun 23, 23:18

Whenever i instruct the pilot, that is carrying me, to collect drops, if spacefly eggs or programmable field arrays are picked they are not added to the inventory. I have to fly the ship myself to pick them up.
In the global settings i selected to collect illegal wares.

Are these valuables being destroyed because i am not flying the ship? Am i missing something? Thanks.

The game is running without any mods, bought it recently with all expansions (all of them enabled).
Version: 6.00 (499061) English
Young Gun start (early game, only a couple of hours, I have the heretic station although havent done the interruption quest)
Not sure if related but i bought my first Pegasus scout and changed original pilot with the one with more stars from the initial ship. She does weird things like running away from lockboxes when she is instructed to collect them.

Here is a video showing the problem:
I start with 21 spacefly eggs, tell the pilot to collect 6 more and after the pick nothing gets added to the inventory.
https://1drv.ms/v/s!AqzFKU2s_8TUhDiMaMD ... t?e=GLg7FS

Link to the save file:
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqzFKU2s_8TUhDl3H06 ... 8?e=iqpJRc

Please let me know if there is any workaround. Thanks.
Last edited by Mackraken on Mon, 5. Jun 23, 23:59, edited 1 time in total.

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: BUG: Pilot wont pick up drops

Post by CBJ » Mon, 5. Jun 23, 23:59

Did you actually go and collect the items from the pilot? Or ask him/her to deliver them to your HQ? They don't just appear in your inventory when another pilot picks them up; they go into their inventory.

Mackraken

Re: BUG: Pilot wont pick up drops

Post by Mackraken » Tue, 6. Jun 23, 00:04

There they are, i completely missed that dialog option. Thank you very much! You are a godsend.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”