[BUG] Autopilot endless loop in some areas

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

RiseOfDeath
x4

[BUG] Autopilot endless loop in some areas

Post by RiseOfDeath » Thu, 8. Jun 23, 12:55

If you come from "Asteroid belt" sector to "Mars" sector to station which located "behind" sector gates "Mars <-> Asteroid Belt" (I forget station name, It's where one of "Cradle of Humanity" storyline characters located), vessel will go this station directly throw this gates and teleports back to "Asteroid belt" sector... then go to Mars again... and again and again and again.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: [BUG] Autopilot endless loop in some areas

Post by Alan Phipps » Thu, 8. Jun 23, 13:33

Please provide a link to a vanilla save showing this issue in progress if you wish the devs to investigate.

The requirements for all Tech Sp issue reports are detailed in the Sticky at the top of this forum.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

alt3rn1ty
x4

Post by alt3rn1ty » Thu, 8. Jun 23, 14:03

This is a hard to repro issue for the player.
I provided a save about three-four years ago about the same issue in a different sector, but the topic fell off the edge of the forum some time ago (at least I cant find it anymore).

But yes providing a save is preferable, even then though the player can reload it and the problem does not happen again, Devs will be in the same circumstance.
It does still happen from time to time though. Just cant reliably prove it to the devs.
Laptop Dell G15 5510 : Win 11 x64
CPU - 10th Gen' Core I7 10870H 2.2-5.0ghz, GPU - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060, VRAM 6gb GDDR5,
RAM - 32gb (2x16gb, Dual Channel mode set in BIOS) DDR4 2933mhz Kingston Fury Impact,
SSD - Kioxia M.2 NVME 512gb (System), + Samsung M.2 NVME 970 Evo Plus 1tb (Games)

:boron: Long live Queen Polypheides and may her tentacles always be supple.
Seeker of Sohnen.

RiseOfDeath
x4

Post by RiseOfDeath » Thu, 8. Jun 23, 14:57

I dont see ability to attach files to forum message, how can I provide savefile?

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by CBJ » Thu, 8. Jun 23, 14:59

Once again, instructions on how to provide a savegame are in the sticky thread marked "Please read this before posting!" at the top of the forum.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”