Plans and Machinations > Tangling with the Teladi bug?

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

RWB2100
x3tc

Plans and Machinations > Tangling with the Teladi bug?

Post by RWB2100 » Mon, 25. Mar 24, 19:07

Plans and Machinations > Tangling with the Teladi Mission
1. Talk to: Maestro - completed
2. Fly to: MIN Phoenix Sentinel - completed
3. Attack: MIN Phoenix Sentinel (Can't complete this step)

I'm stuck on number three above of this mission. When I initially took on the mission in the early game and releazed that it was a Phoenix Sentinel that I thought I had to attack and possibly destroy I figured I didn't have enough firepower so I put off the mission until later (much later). Now I decided to get around to completing the mission and when I activated it in the Mission Manager I get the >Attack: MIN Phoenix Sentinal in my HUD but no directional indicator/guidance to the ship. I am in Eighteen Billion but the ship is nowhere to be found. I have a feeling it was possibly destroyed?? I am unable to trigger the mission to complete it at this point. I reloaded the game to current save and still the same. I talked to Maestro again to see if it would retrigger and he just says "Very Well. Plan Agreed!" but it doesn't change anything. I can't find the ship. Unfortunately for the Tech Support guys, I do have some Mods installed, but none of them have affected any other Mission. Even other missons that I put off as well and re-activated later. So although I cannot say it's NOT a mod, I don't believe it is since it hasn't affected other missions. I did search online and have seen others, maybe 3-4 others, with the same problem over the years and I can't seem to find a solution.

TLDR:
Reactivated this mission I put off for a while and now the ship (MIN Phoenix Sentinel) can't be found and the mission guidance isn't leading me to the ship. I think it may have been destroyed..?? Can't prgress with the mission.

Thank you,
JM

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”