[Mod] XR Ship Pack - 6.0 ready!

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X4: Foundations.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

mr.WHO
x4

Re: [Mod] XR Ship Pack - 6.0 ready!

Post by mr.WHO » Mon, 8. May 23, 15:23

Thanks for clarification.

Hannan1996

Post by Hannan1996 » Fri, 12. May 23, 18:27

Hello!

Arrakis still seems to be bugged a little with turrets firing through textures sometimes. Not like last time when main gun shoot through the whole hull but still some corners of the ships are problematic. I can send you screenshots if you can give me your discord or anything, coz i dont know how to upload picture here.

Bababa

Post by Bababa » Tue, 16. May 23, 13:22

Hi, there seems to be a problem with the Erebos. Despite having 50,200 cargo space, it can only carry up to 8,960. When I set it get supplies, it says cargo is full (despite displaying 8,960 out of 50,200)

joker0828
x4

Post by joker0828 » Fri, 2. Jun 23, 18:49

Dear Max Bain, by all means please tell me how you got the new collision grid to solve the problem of S,M class ships not being able to dock L,XL class ships. I'm confused and I don't know how to correct it ......

MiFoludek
x3tc

Post by MiFoludek » Sat, 10. Jun 23, 21:46

joker0828 wrote:
Fri, 2. Jun 23, 18:49
Dear Max Bain, by all means please tell me how you got the new collision grid to solve the problem of S,M class ships not being able to dock L,XL class ships. I'm confused and I don't know how to correct it ......
It is still broken, just vanilla + xr ship pack installed. Very often (not always) carriers can not dock all of its S ships. Many of them are just hanging and waiting forever.

Daniel10001
x4

Post by Daniel10001 » Fri, 2. Feb 24, 10:08

Dear Max Bain:

I am afraid that Arrakis's collision mesh is still not working.
The player "freezes" (cannot walk or look around) onboard.
There are quite a few reports about this on Nexus, and I can confirm that it exists and I can stably reproduce it.

Here are the game's complaints in the log:

Code: Select all

[=ERROR=] Part geometry extensions\xr_shippack\assets\units\size_l\units_arg_size_l_dest_b_data#wings_main of units_arg_size_l_dest_b - wings_main has no valid collision mesh file
[=ERROR=] [Geometry::RequestCollisionMeshFilePtr] collisionMeshFile handle for geometry extensions\xr_shippack\assets\units\size_l\units_arg_size_l_dest_b_data is invalid, returning NULL!
How is the collision mesh problem (and workflow to solve it) now?
I noticed that Shuulo said he would give you some help on this, would you like to share some info about how did that work out?
If you know how to solve it but just do not have time for this, I would be happy to see if I can help.

Bismarck_der_II

Post by Bismarck_der_II » Sat, 17. Feb 24, 01:35

Hey there, i got a problem, if i want to build a battleship or some other ship that came wit this mod there is no fitting engine. Help please!!!!!!

Return to “X4: Foundations - Scripts and Modding”