[Mod] Weapon Pack

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X4: Foundations.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Sturmer

Re: [Mod] Weapon Pack

Post by Sturmer » Thu, 28. Apr 22, 14:55

Out of curiosity, does this mod in any way affect/improve combat effectiveness of Xenon Q and K?

Trajan von Olb
x3tc

Post by Trajan von Olb » Sat, 24. Sep 22, 12:06

VRO + WP: Which weapon towers for stations OOS that do not fail IS?

Hi,

I use the WP together with VRO (who doesn't?)... I already inquired there with the following text, but maybe someone here can answer me?

For Vanilla, my last playthrough always said "Plasma is best for OOS" - how is that CURRENTLY with VRO+WP? I would like to have the best compromise between OOS and IS, because sometimes you want to be part of an attack :-) So OOS it should work reliably, but not fail with IS....

I would also appreciate a hint on HOW MUCH of it you need so that the station can survive a Xenon attack with e.g. 1I and 2K without any problems. And where is the best place to put the stuff? As a ring around the station? Also above and below? Or is one side enough? And do I really need to use the defence elements or is it enough to equip the other modules? Questions upon questions... :-)

I need the best weapon towers for the following scenarios:

1. headquarters (may be slightly overpowered, OOS+IS)
2. some station (especially OOS)
3. defence station at a gate to the Xenon (OOS+IS)
4. merchant ships (especially OOS)
5. patrol ships (mainly OOS)

Thanks for answers...

Greetings

Trajan von Olb
Mein Traum vom Glück ist der Traum von einer anderen Menschheit. (S. Lem)

XoSPECTRE

Post by XoSPECTRE » Fri, 28. Oct 22, 01:32

Awesome mod but is there any chance to give xenon weapon variant too to give xenon chance against that new weapons

MiFoludek
x3tc

Post by MiFoludek » Tue, 20. Dec 22, 13:58

Hello,

I am using mod together with VRO. Artillery (L and M) from my pov is too fast (it should be the slowest bullet in game) eg. 2000m/s or 1500m/s. or even less.
At my game I just equipt all ships with L/M artillery and this configuration is killing everything. Same for AI. It is hard to dodge those bullets.

BR,
Michum

Return to “X4: Foundations - Scripts and Modding”