[mods] kuertee's (RPG, QOL, UI): 18 Feb 2024: Kuda: many bug-fixes; UIX: New callbacks for new mods; ATD: Ironman mode

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X4: Foundations.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

R-TEAM
x4

Re: [mods] kuertee's (RPG, gameplay, QOL, UI): 31 Oct updates: Alts to death, Surf el targeting, Wear and tear, etc.

Post by R-TEAM » Mon, 21. Nov 22, 19:40

haved a little problem with the "Crime has consequences" mod ...
have a big deb by PGS - i dont care ... but one of my ships think it is a good idea to sell goods to them ... ....
It was inpound, i dont notice it over hours of gameplay ...
Then i think .... who is this ship ... .... found it ... fly to the station ... pay the half sum of debt to get the ship free and fly away ...
To this point, all have nice worked ...
But ... then it come a problem ... i cant sell any of the goods he have in the storage ... its show mw the number .. but if i will drag the goods to the station who buy it .. no "drag" work ... the number transferd remain "0".
Only a save/reload "fix" this, and then i have sell all the goods ....

Regards

kuertee
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: [mods] kuertee's (RPG, gameplay, QOL, UI): 31 Oct updates: Alts to death, Surf el targeting, Wear and tear, etc.

Post by kuertee » Mon, 5. Dec 22, 16:09

R-TEAM wrote:
Mon, 21. Nov 22, 19:40
haved a little problem with the "Crime has consequences" mod ... have a big deb by PGS - i dont care ... but one of my ships think it is a good idea to sell goods to them ...It was inpound, i dont notice it over hours of gameplay ...Then i think .... who is this ship ... .... found it ... fly to the station ... pay the half sum of debt to get the ship free and fly away ...

To this point, all have nice worked ... But ... then it come a problem ... i cant sell any of the goods he have in the storage ... its show mw the number .. but if i will drag the goods to the station who buy it .. no "drag" work ... the number transferd remain "0".

Only a save/reload "fix" this, and then i have sell all the goods .... Regards
oh! thanks for the bug report, R-TEAM. I don't know how to fix that, actually. I expected the cargo to transfer ownership when the ship was transferred back to you. the set_owner function that allows us modders to switch the owner of the ship only has an "override npc faction" parameter. It doesn't have an "override cargo faction" parameter.

At least you found a workaround. I'll add it to the read-me.
Mods: RPG: Reputations and Professions, Social Standings and Citizenships, Crime has Consequences, Alternatives to Death. Missions/NPCs: Emergent Missions, NPC Reactions, Mod Parts Trader, High-sec Rooms are Locked, Hacking Outcomes, More Generic Missions, Waypoint Fields for Deployment. Others: Auto-cam, Friendly Fire Tweaks, Teleport From Transporter Room, Wear and Tear. QoL: Trade Analytics, Loot Mining, Ship Scanner, Signal Leak Hunter, Station Scanner, Surface Element Targeting, etc.

Aranov
x4

Post by Aranov » Sun, 18. Dec 22, 00:41

Hi, I have a bug report.

With Social standings and citizenships, I didn't like the idea of building defense stations in NPC space, I set the capital requirements to 'Citizen' in the options menu.
Well do to a series of Xenon related events, I'm building a defense station in Split space, and earned the 'Militia' status with them. Aside from also getting me the militia status with Pioneers and Teladi (I don't even know how) it removed my capital license for said factions.
In short as I see it, Having the capital license requirements set to below the max rank and earning a higher rank, removes the license. I can temp fix it by changing the option back to militia.

kuertee
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by kuertee » Sun, 18. Dec 22, 02:27

Aranov wrote:
Sun, 18. Dec 22, 00:41
Hi, I have a bug report.

With Social standings and citizenships, I didn't like the idea of building defense stations in NPC space, I set the capital requirements to 'Citizen' in the options menu.
Well do to a series of Xenon related events, I'm building a defense station in Split space, and earned the 'Militia' status with them. Aside from also getting me the militia status with Pioneers and Teladi (I don't even know how) it removed my capital license for said factions.
In short as I see it, Having the capital license requirements set to below the max rank and earning a higher rank, removes the license. I can temp fix it by changing the option back to militia.
Oh thank you for the report. I'll check it out.
Likely during the week.
Had to reserve this weekend for SWI. Some good stuff is coming out for that mod.
Mods: RPG: Reputations and Professions, Social Standings and Citizenships, Crime has Consequences, Alternatives to Death. Missions/NPCs: Emergent Missions, NPC Reactions, Mod Parts Trader, High-sec Rooms are Locked, Hacking Outcomes, More Generic Missions, Waypoint Fields for Deployment. Others: Auto-cam, Friendly Fire Tweaks, Teleport From Transporter Room, Wear and Tear. QoL: Trade Analytics, Loot Mining, Ship Scanner, Signal Leak Hunter, Station Scanner, Surface Element Targeting, etc.

Tacimw
x4

Post by Tacimw » Mon, 30. Jan 23, 21:05

Hey kuertee.
Mod: Alternatives to death
Got strange behavior with this mod. Enemy ships don't attack, just their turrets shots. Atleast thats true for small player ship.

Way to reproduce:
1) launch without mod
2) new game->spear of the patriarch
3) attack any dragon
4) die

1) launch with Alternatives to death
3) attack any closest dragon
4) just watch how they ignoring you

kuertee
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by kuertee » Tue, 31. Jan 23, 02:56

Tacimw wrote:
Mon, 30. Jan 23, 21:05
Hey kuertee.
Mod: Alternatives to death
Got strange behavior with this mod. Enemy ships don't attack, just their turrets shots. Atleast thats true for small player ship.

Way to reproduce:
1) launch without mod
3) attack any dragon
4) die

1) launch with Alternatives to death
3) attack any closest dragon
4) just watch how they ignoring you
Hey thanks, I'll check it out. My current game is this gamestart - but its a game from 4.2 (updated to 5.1, that I'm still playing).

But I have a question: Do you also have my other mod, Crime has consequences?
That mod prevents any of your ships from destruction. Instead the faction will try to impound your ship - IF your ship has an AI pilot.
And I don't think you have an AI pilot at gamestart.
I seem to remember simply allowing the player to continue with a damaged ship - and stopping any attacks on it.

EDIT: I'm hoping to get updates to my mods in the next few weeks. Been too busy IRL to keep up with my promised one update per month.

Tacimw
x4

Post by Tacimw » Tue, 31. Jan 23, 09:22

kuertee wrote:
Tue, 31. Jan 23, 02:56
But I have a question: Do you also have my other mod, Crime has consequences?
I have it and with him everything works fine.
kuertee wrote:
Tue, 31. Jan 23, 02:56
I seem to remember simply allowing the player to continue with a damaged ship - and stopping any attacks on it.
Thats not like that. Will capture video at evening.
They really just ignoring you and sometimes their turrets shoots.
I noticed this behavior when bailing ships. Found ship-what-i-want, shoot him, he became red and nothing happens. He just fly away. like no one is attacking him.
When i noticed this behaviour i disabled all mods, and start checking one by one

For tests i used only
-Mod Support APIs
-UI Extensions and HUD
-Alternatives to death

xenon and khaaks actually still attacking

EDIT: Big thanks for your mods. Using alot of them. For me "Social standings and citizenships" big game changer.
EDIT2: added videos:
Vanila - lazy firing, but they are still flying aggressive
Vanila + Alternatives to death - they just doing their business...

VRO - well.. ummm... loading times longer then fight...
VRO + Alternatives to death - they just doing their business...

shovelmonkey
x4

Post by shovelmonkey » Tue, 14. Mar 23, 19:04

Are any of your mods going to be integrated into the game, ie no longer necessary in the current beta and eventual 6.0 release?
“Not even once has life or the weather complained about a human being.”
― Mokokoma Mokhonoana

kuertee
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by kuertee » Wed, 15. Mar 23, 01:17

shovelmonkey wrote:
Tue, 14. Mar 23, 19:04
Are any of your mods going to be integrated into the game, ie no longer necessary in the current beta and eventual 6.0 release?
Some versions of my ideas from my UI mods have made it to the new beta of the base game.

But a good number of my mods are a little outside the scope of the base game - and some are a lot out of scope.
E.g. the grinding mechanics of Reputations.

I still support and expand the functionalities of my mods, by the way.
E.g. Autocam is still a "thing" even if the cinematic Live Stream is already in the base game.
I've released (on Nexus) updates to some of them already within the last couple of weeks.
I was waiting for the full release of 6.0 before updating this thread.

Sturmer

Post by Sturmer » Tue, 4. Apr 23, 18:12

I have DeadAir AI tweaks from March 2022 installed.

If I want to install KUDA AI tweaks I can just remove DeadAir's?

Would it be possible to disable default boosting when attacking a target?

kuertee
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by kuertee » Wed, 5. Apr 23, 10:44

Sturmer wrote:
Tue, 4. Apr 23, 18:12
I have DeadAir AI tweaks from March 2022 installed.

If I want to install KUDA AI tweaks I can just remove DeadAir's?

Would it be possible to disable default boosting when attacking a target?
Yeah, just remove DeadAir AI Tweaks, and install Kuda - which includes DA’s most recent tweaks (without those diff nodes that have become invalid since 6.x) and my custom behaviours, of course.

Re: boost during attack … to disable it, you’ll need to edit the mod manually - which requires you to know the AI files. There’s no toggle for it in Kuda.

Sturmer

Post by Sturmer » Wed, 5. Apr 23, 20:38

kuertee wrote:
Wed, 5. Apr 23, 10:44
Yeah, just remove DeadAir AI Tweaks, and install Kuda - which includes DA’s most recent tweaks (without those diff nodes that have become invalid since 6.x) and my custom behaviours, of course.

Re: boost during attack … to disable it, you’ll need to edit the mod manually - which requires you to know the AI files. There’s no toggle for it in Kuda.
Thank you for your reply! God, i wish I knew how to code and mod this game. :(

kuertee
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: [mods] kuertee's (RPG, gameplay, QOL, UI): 13 Apr 2023: Updates for 6.0

Post by kuertee » Thu, 13. Apr 23, 19:40

Updates, 13 Apr 2023
Changes from the last time I updated this thread properly up to 13 Apr 2023 are listed below.
Mods that are not listed had no changes. But their version numbers have been updated to 6.0.002 for consistency.
Spoiler
Show
UI Extensions and HUD v6.0.002, https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/552
Spoiler
Show
-Tweaks: Compatibility with v6.0 final of the base game.
-Tweak: Transaction Log: The graph is half its screen's height, giving Trade Analytics mod (https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/764) more vertical space.
-Tweak: removed the right-click distance tool when measuring distance to a map point in another sector. The distance value is just wrong. But the distance between two objects across any number of sectors is still available and correct.
-Tweak: added callback for Mission menu that allows new actions to be added. i.e. Waypoint Field for Deployments mod.
-New features: callbacks for Station Overview menu, Station Configuration menu, and Helper API to support new Trade Analytics mod features.
Alternatives to death v6.0.002, https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/551
Spoiler
Show
-New feature: Save scum penalties: A save scum is detected when a loaded game is an hour or older than the current in-game time. When detected, the player will lose 50% (by default and configurable) of their credits. Or a death alternative can be set to be the penalty instead. More info in the Save Scum Penalties section below.
-Tweak: Dead is dead now works for each separate game. I.e. it now identifies if the loaded file is from the same game. Previously, it applied its penalties across all saved games regardless of whether the loaded file is of the same game.
-Bug-fix: Entering ships that should be invulnerable were getting set to vulnerable when you exit them.
-Bug-fix: The inheritance code was broken. The Trust wasn't taking the players properties for inheritance.
-Bug-fix: Pause countdown to destruction on menus. They were paused when the Transporter Room menu was open, but not when the Map Menu was open - which is what's required when plotting a Teleport destination.
-New feature: Destroying your attacker before the countdown reaches 0 will cancel the destruction.
-Tweak: Because of the new feature above, the destruction becomes unavoidable only when hull points are 0. Previously, destruction was unavaoidable based on the ship's received damage-per-second.
-Note: The countdown will always start at 15 seconds (by the Extension Options default) from when there is only 15 seconds OR less of both shields and hull is left. E.g. if there's only actually 5 seconds left of shields and hull, but damage calculation starts then, the countdown will still start at 15 seconds.
Auto-camera, autopilot, and auto-pause v6.0.002, https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/734
Spoiler
Show
-Tweak: Better implementation of the disengage autopilot earlier feature. It now changes the autopilot AI directly - removing the need for the mod to control the ship's travel and standard drives.
-Bug-fix: With the new implementation of the disengage autopilot earlier feature, a ship autopilot target now follow the ship indefinitely (but at the further distance of the disengage autopilot earlier feature, which is 5km) as per the base game.
-Returned feature: NPC in ships cam.
-New cutscenes: missile cam, NPC in ships combat cam.
-New feature: Removed the letterbox presentation of the cutscenes.
-New feature: This mod's cutscenes are now used by the targeted LiveStream View (i.e. via the Interact Menu).
-New feature: A minimalist overlay text is used when this mod's cutscenes are active.
-New feature: Autopilot without Mission Guidance. To use: Select the Autopilot command from the Interact Menu when targeting an object in space. Targeting empty space will set the sector's center as the autopilot target.
-Tweak: The dog-fighting combat cutscene will always be active when the subject is attacking an enemy. Previously there was only a 50% chance of this cutscene being activated when the subject is in combat.
-Removed feature: Autopilot then pause. It's been broken in the last few versions.
-Bug-fix: The Pause On Save feature gets disabled sometimes.
-New feature: Pause on alert. When a cutscene is playing, the game will pause on player alerts. I.e. Create the alerts in the Player Information menu.
Crime has consequences v6.0.002, https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/566
Spoiler
Show
-Bug-fix: Setting fines to the player entity now lists the fine. Note that the fine will be transfered to the first owned-ship that they enter.
-Bug-fix: Factions without no stations (e.g. Fallen Families) will collect their fines at Fines and Forfeiture offices in stations friendly to them.
-Bug-fix: Add Fines And Forfeiture Office to shipyards, wharves, equipment dock, headquarters and faction headquarters. I was mistaken in believing that all those are also classed as defense stations.
-Bug-fix: Player criminal record were sometimes getting disconnected to their crime - preventing you from paying them. Loading the game will add these disconnected fines back, so that you can clear your outstanding criminal record.
Emergent missions v6.0.002, https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/780
Spoiler
Show
-Bug-fix: The long-standing bug of the Extension Options getting reset is fixed! :D ... hopefully. :)
-Bug-fix: The NPC contact at the start of the mission was missing sometimes.
-Tweak: Better tests of the faction's goal AI re: continuing the player missions.
-Bug-fix: The Sector Raid missions are now attached to War Subscriptions missions when appropriate.
-Tweak: More granular reward multiplier Extension Option.
-Tweak: Allow Sector Patrol/Raid missions to continue, if already started, even if the faction mission goal has stopped.
Friendly fire tweaks v6.0.002, https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/708
Spoiler
Show
-Bug-fix: Attacks on laser towers now follow the same rules as attacks on ships and stations.
High-security rooms are locked v6.0.002, https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/540
Spoiler
Show
-Bug-fix: The new black marketeer contact's signal wasn't getting detected if it has already been created - requiring the player to leave the sector and re-approach the station.
-Bug-fix: The cost of the a new black marketeer contact wasn't getting deducted from the player's credits.
Loot mining v6.0.002, https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/511
Spoiler
Show
-Tweak: Your previous active mission will always be re-activated after you complete every looting/mining session. This tweak, for e.g., will now reactivate your previous mission after collecting all the loot the mod targeted.
Modification parts trader v6.0.002, https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/721
Spoiler
Show
-New feature: Secondary modification equipment parts (e.g. High Energy Catalysts) are now stocked by the trader. Previously, only the primary parts were.
NPC reactions v6.0.002, https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/497
Spoiler
Show
-Bug-fix: Tides Of Avarice compatibility: Axiom will now not get-up from the controls when he needs to fly you to his destination.
-New feature: The ship you requested to dock on will stop their flight and wait for you to dock.
-Bug-fix: Clean-up of data of loans at destroyed (or removed) stations was not happening causing the UI to crash.
Reputations and professions v6.0.002, https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/636
Spoiler
Show
-Tweak: Trade events for the calculation of Trade Profession points now include when the player is on his ship or station while a trade is conducted. Previously, the player needed to be in control of the ship, and no station trading were counted.
-Bug-fix: Bonuses for Shipwright and Builder professions were STILL going over 25%.
-New feature: When you achieve Experienced proficiency, guilds may offer you missions from your enemy factions. This offers another way to increase your base-game Relationship points with that faction. Note that the faction will still act towards you based on your base-game Relationship points - e.g. aggressively.
-Bug-fix: The Bounty Hunter's Guild was missing in defence stations when no other guilds were present. BH Guilds should always be present in defence stations.
-Bug-fix: Map bugs when logging on to the the Guild Network button (in the Mission Offers menu).
-Bug-fix: The long-standing bug of the Extension Options getting reset is fixed! :D ... hopefully. :)
-Bug-fix: The rendering of the Guild Network button states (e.g. unavailable, available, connect, etc.) was interfering with the Map.
-Tweaks: Better guild mission parameters generation.
-Tweak: Reformatted the Tour of Duties list to follow the Completed:Failed missions list.
-Tweak: Sector Raid missions that are attached to War Subscription missions from the Emergent Missions mod are now Tour of Duties.
Ship scanner v6.0.002, https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/591
Spoiler
Show
-Tweak: Your previous active mission will always be re-activated at the end of every scanning session.
-Tweak: The mod will only target the nearest unscanned ship if you have a ship scanning mission active. These two tweaks prevents the mod's scanning mission from sticking after the first scan.
Social standings and citizenships v6.0.002, https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/804
Spoiler
Show
-Bug-fix: Migrant immigration status wasn't getting set unless you lose Resident, Citizen or Militia statuses. In this version, once you have sufficient Entrepreneur and Ranger points, you'll be a Migrant.
-Bug-fix: Transactions with your stations were not getting counted towards your Citizenship points if you were anywhere in the station - even on a ship docked at the station.
-Tweak: Transactions are counted towards the player's Entrepreneur points when the player is in the ship or on the station conducting the transaction. I.e. The player doesn't need to be in control of the ship. And in extension can be standing anywhere on the station.
-Bug-fix: Factions that claim no sectors (i.e. ALI, MIN, FAF, MIN, SCA, YAK) have no Immigration Policies and so do not need Citizenship status for their licences.
-Bug-fix: "Crime has consequences" mod compatibility: sometimes paying a fine doesn't remove the Criminal Social Standing.
-Bug-fix: Player defense stations in sectors owned by the player that the other faction occupies but is not contesting it (i.e. the other faction has no defense station in the sector) were not getting counted as the other faction's frontier - when it should.
-Tweak: Renamed the requirements for the Terran faction to elevate them without changing the actual requirements. "Resident" to "Settler". "Citizen" to "Colonist". "Militia" to "Base commander".
-Bug-fix: Better handling of data on station destruction.
Surface element targeting v6.0.002, https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/710
Spoiler
Show
-Bug-fix: Targets was switching to a surface element even if you don't have the mod's mission that targets surface elements active.
-Bug-fix: Only change targets when the targeted surface element is destroyed by the player.
-Bug-fix: Mission targets were not getting auto-targeted properly after destruction of one.
-Bug-fix: Surface elements destroyed by another ship were changing the player's currently targeted surface element.
-Bug-fix: Notification of surface element counts when not necessary.
UI: Reset mouse v6.0.002, https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/542
Spoiler
Show
-Tweak: Reset mouse to menu position after a full-screen cutscene is played.
-Bug-fix: GetControllerInfo () in createInfoFrame_onUpdate_before_frame_update () callback may be causing FPS to drop since v5.0 of the base game. Limit calls to it to 1 per second.
UI: Trade analytics v6.0.002, https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/764
Spoiler
Show
-Bug-fix: Setting the presets in the Overview screen wasn't working.
-New feature: Station behaviour presets: Set the station's behaviour to produced wares as Factory, Distribution Centre, Supply Warehouse, Factory Outlet, Trading Station. Read more below.
-New feature: Your owned factory counters next to wares in various lists.
Waypoint fields for deployments v6.0.002, https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/585
Spoiler
Show
-Bug-fix: When deploying with one ship, the ship was acquiring the Protect Position order - interrupting the ship's deployment orders.
-Bug-fix: Corrected fleet leader orders when deploying (if they don't have have subordinates in the Follow group) or when protecting the deploy location.
-Tweak: the Protect Position/Ship will not override any orders of the fleet leader. It's followers will still perform their deployment orders, however. E.g. you can have the fleet leader do something else while its followers perform the deployments.
-New feature: New behaviours: The ship you ordered to perform the deployment will follow the Waypoint Field and deploy the necessary equipment or weapon. But if the ship has subordinates assigned as "Followers", they will perform the deployments and the rest of the ship will defend them. Otherwise, the whole fleet will perform the deployment.
-Tweak: The manually-created Waypoint Field will now close when complete. Previously, I prevented it from closing to allow the player to use the "Abort and Retrieve" function. But the "Retrieve Deployables In Range" order has been available for several versions now.
Wear and tear v6.0.002, https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/523
Spoiler
Show
-Bug-fix: The auto-restock cooldown timer is decreased from 30min to 5min.
-Bug-fix: Clean-up of data of destroyed ships was sometimes not happening.
-Bug-fix: Ships with less than 25% hull with any amount of wear and tear were constantly docking to do running repairs on the wear and tear - regardless of wear and tear amount.
Re: Kuda, I'll update it in the next few days. But its last release works for v6.0 of the base game.
And I'll re-read (in the next few days) the last page or two of this thread in case I missed a suggestion or bug report.

Phiolin
x4

Post by Phiolin » Thu, 13. Apr 23, 21:53

Quick observation from KUDA AI Tweaks: Some of my freighters are currently "stuck" in Sanctuary of Darkness on the south-west intersection of the highways where the Khaak Installation is directly nearby. They are constantly switching between "avoiding high-risk enemies" for the Khaak modules and their actual tasks every few seconds and don't seem to be able to get out of there without manual intervention.
Edit: That also seems to happen in other places and not only against stations. Looks like ships don't really stay in "avoid"-mode long enough, I only see them avoiding for a couple of seconds before going back to the original order and that's just not enough to gain any real distance to whatever enemy they were trying to avoid, so they will try to avoid it again a few seconds later and it becomes a vicious never-ending cycle.

Sturmer

Post by Sturmer » Thu, 13. Apr 23, 22:48

Would be great if stupid traders that work for stations would also have "avoid high risk" mentality. Some idiot Tern just tried to land on a station that was being assaulted by Xenon I and it's merry band of deviants with predictable results.

The new "bombardment" role works wonders for fleets though.

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Fri, 14. Apr 23, 19:38

Kuertee, just added the latest AI tweaks. Is it supposed to be telling us in our logs when all ships run out of ammo? I mean as in all factions, I am getting messages about Xenon ships, Teladi ships, etc. running out of ammo in my log.

Edit -- Only got the messages when I first loaded in the mod, haven't seen any since, but still weird.

Pind
x4

Post by Pind » Sat, 15. Apr 23, 04:33

Wondering if kuertee's mods are compatible with Mysterial's Better Kill Credit and Faction Enhancer Mods?

kmunoz
x4

Post by kmunoz » Tue, 18. Apr 23, 04:50

Heard from someone who says KUDA AI Tweaks is making it impossible for him to force S and M ships to bail.
Let's Play Poorly! - Suboptimal X4 Playthroughs

LostCompany
x4

Post by LostCompany » Tue, 18. Apr 23, 11:12

Is there an all-mods-in-one package available?

Sturmer

Post by Sturmer » Tue, 18. Apr 23, 12:23

kmunoz wrote:
Tue, 18. Apr 23, 04:50
Heard from someone who says KUDA AI Tweaks is making it impossible for him to force S and M ships to bail.
Not impossible, but less chance than before, for me at least, even with "enhanced bailing" mod. Weirdly though my satellites still frequently detect bailed ships with pilots bailing due to another AI attacking them, especially in HOP sectors like Holy Vision.

Wish this mod had ability for our AI pilots and ourselves to eject distress beacon and have someone come help us. xD

Return to “X4: Foundations - Scripts and Modding”