[mods] kuertee's (RPG, QOL, UI): 18 Feb 2024: Kuda: many bug-fixes; UIX: New callbacks for new mods; ATD: Ironman mode

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X4: Foundations.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

kuertee
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: [mods] kuertee's (gameplay, QOL, UI). 22 Apr: Updates and New: Bridge Crew alerts of enemies, shield and engine dama

Post by kuertee » Fri, 23. Apr 21, 19:08

Mycu wrote:
Fri, 23. Apr 21, 18:40
... Hmmm.. just checked this Equipement Dock and was able to instantly buy twice the resource probes the Kestrel can. Also take a look at this map:
https://i.imgur.com/abJNLVc.png... Kestrel chosen Silent Wintness XI -> Segaris route (yellow) instead of Silent Wintness XI -> Hatikvahs Choice III (green). Even if he decided to avoid Hatikvahs Choice III ED for some reason (sectors are not blacklisted) - there are many more closer places on the way where he could restock.
Ahhh! I found the bug. There should be a break in the do_all loop in the code below.
Spoiler
Show

Code: Select all

<find_station name="$stations" space="player.galaxy" sortbydistanceto="$ship" multiple="true">
	<match knownto="$ship.owner"/>
	<match checkoperational="true"/>
	<match cansupplyclass="$ship.class"/>
	<match mayattack="$ship" negate="true"/>
	<match_relation_to faction="$ship.owner" comparison="ge" relation="neutral" />
	<match_any_wares wares="$deployMacro" />
</find_station>
<set_value name="$station" exact="null" />
<do_if value="not @WaypointFieldMission.$ignoredStations">
	<create_group groupname="WaypointFieldMission.$ignoredStations" />
</do_if>
<do_all counter="$i" exact="$stations.count">
	<do_if value="not WaypointFieldMission.$ignoredStations.indexof.{$stations.{$i}}">
		<set_value name="$station" exact="$stations.{$i}" />
		<BREAK /> <!-- NEEDED HERE SO THAT THE LOOP ENDS AS SOON AS A NON-IGNORED STATION IS FOUND -->
	</do_if>
</do_all>
Note that $ignoredStations are stations that the ships get stuck at because previous sales may make the stock unavailable. I have a timeout at how long the ships are docked at a station while restocking. Its not what determines if a station has stock. This timeout is a fail-safe. The code that determines which station to go to is the find_station node in the code above.
... And having a possibility to see ship's interior in cutscenes is very nice, but sometimes game loads it so slow (on SSD) that cutscene ends before it loads.
You, too, eh? I thought only low-spec'ed computers would have that problem - like my laptop. I use Egosoft's new default of using the ShowNPCFace cutscene for actors in walkable rooms. I'll add an option to use the older but still usable ShowPilot cutscene that shows a generic backdrop for the talking heads.
Mods: RPG: Reputations and Professions, Social Standings and Citizenships, Crime has Consequences, Alternatives to Death. Missions/NPCs: Emergent Missions, NPC Reactions, Mod Parts Trader, High-sec Rooms are Locked, Hacking Outcomes, More Generic Missions, Waypoint Fields for Deployment. Others: Auto-cam, Friendly Fire Tweaks, Teleport From Transporter Room, Wear and Tear. QoL: Trade Analytics, Loot Mining, Ship Scanner, Signal Leak Hunter, Station Scanner, Surface Element Targeting, etc.

Mycu
x4

Re: [mods] kuertee's (gameplay, QOL, UI). 22 Apr: Updates and New: Bridge Crew alerts of enemies, shield and engine dama

Post by Mycu » Fri, 23. Apr 21, 20:30

kuertee wrote:
Fri, 23. Apr 21, 19:08
Ahhh! I found the bug. There should be a break in the do_all loop in the code below.
Great, that it sould be resolved.
Your'e fast at this :)

kuertee wrote:
Fri, 23. Apr 21, 19:08
I'll add an option to use the older but still usable ShowPilot cutscene that shows a generic backdrop for the talking heads.
Thanks, Ego should make some fallback mechanism for this cutscenes so if after two seconds real interiors won't manage to load - it should show the older/simpler background.
X3 AP 3.1 + XRM
X3 AP 3.1 + LU

kuertee
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: [mods] kuertee's (gameplay, QOL, UI). 29 Apr: New: Surface element targeting: auto-target next after destruction of

Post by kuertee » Thu, 29. Apr 21, 08:08

New mod:
Surface element targeting https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/710
Mod effects: Auto targets the next surface element after destruction of the last.
Note that you need to first target a ship or station then target a surface element by using the next or previous surface element buttons. I have those buttons mapped to G and H.
Mods: RPG: Reputations and Professions, Social Standings and Citizenships, Crime has Consequences, Alternatives to Death. Missions/NPCs: Emergent Missions, NPC Reactions, Mod Parts Trader, High-sec Rooms are Locked, Hacking Outcomes, More Generic Missions, Waypoint Fields for Deployment. Others: Auto-cam, Friendly Fire Tweaks, Teleport From Transporter Room, Wear and Tear. QoL: Trade Analytics, Loot Mining, Ship Scanner, Signal Leak Hunter, Station Scanner, Surface Element Targeting, etc.

kuertee
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: [mods] kuertee's (gameplay, QOL, UI), 1 May: Surface element targeting: auto-target nearest mission target

Post by kuertee » Sat, 1. May 21, 04:26

As usual, days after releasing a mod, I find new stuff to add to it. :roll:

Surface element targeting
https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/710
by kuertee

Updates:
v1.0.2, 1 May 2021:
-New feature: After destruction of a surface element that is a mission target, the next nearest mission target will be auto-targeted. This only works for missions that use the "rml_destroy_components" MD - which is most, if not all, of these types of mission from the base game. Missions that don't use this MD (e.g. a custom mission from a mod) is not supported.
-New feature: "Find All" Interaction: When a surface element is targeted, use the Interact Menu (F key) to create mission targets of all surface elements of the same type. After destruction of a mission target, the next nearest mission target will be auto-targeted.
Spoiler
Show
Mod effects:
Auto-targets the next surface element after destruction of the last. "Find All" Interaction: finds all surface elements of the same type.

Mission targets:
After destruction of a surface element that is mission target, the next nearest mission target will be auto-targeted. Note this only works for missions that use the "rml_destroy_components" MD - which the base game uses for these types of missions. Missions that don't use the "rml_destroy_components" MD (e.g. a custom mission from a mod) is not supported.

"Find All" Interaction:
When a surface element is targeted, use the Interact Menu (key F) to create mission targets of all surface elements of the same type. After destruction of a mission target, the next nearest mission target will be auto-targeted.

As with my other quality-of-life mods, the created mission is a Guidance Mission. By default, you can only have one Guidance Mission. If there are multiple (e.g. from mods), they will be listed in the Guidance Mission tab but you won't be able to switch between them. To make the Guidance Missions tab work like normal missions (i.e. "Set to active", "Set to inactive", etc.), install my other mod, UI Extensions (https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/552).

Base game vs this mod:
As per the base game, you target surface elements by using the Next/Previous Surface Element keys. I have those mapped to G and H. Without this mod, after a surface element is destroyed, the target is lost, requiring the ship or station to be retargeted. And the surface elements to be retargeted from the start of the internal list of the ship's or station's surface elements. With this mod, the next surface element is automatically targeted after the destruction of the last, allowing easier location of surface elements.

Recommended companion mods:
Here are all my quality-of-life mods. All these mods' missions are listed in the Guidance Missions tab. Use my mod, UI extensions (https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/552), to enable the Set Active and Set Inactive buttons in Guidance Missions. Otherwise, you won't be able to switch between them manually.
-Loot mining (https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/511): During a player mining session, manually targeting loot activates the targeting AI to target all others of the same loot. After the destruction of a targeted mineable asteroid, the nearest mineable asteroid with the same loot is auto-targeted.
-Ship scanner (https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/591): The Ship Scanner is a targeting AI that continually targets unscanned ships after the completion of a ship scan until all ships in your vicinity are scanned.
-Signal leak hunter - increasing range (https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/498): Scans for and targets signal leaks and/or repair panels within an ever-increasing range.
-Station scanner (https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/496): When using the spaceship scanner, modules that need the spacesuit scanner are targeted. When using the spacesuit scanner, the closest module with an incomplete scan is targeted. Follow this trail of targets to scan the station.
-Surface element targeting (https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/710): Auto-targets the next surface element after destruction of the last. Find All surface elements of the same type.
-Waypoint field for deployments (https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/585): Creates waypoints that you and your wingmen can follow to deployment equipment and weapons.

Install:
-Unzip to 'X4 Foundations/extensions/kuertee_surface_element_targeting/'.
-Make sure the sub-folders and files are in 'X4 Foundations/extensions/kuertee_surface_element_targeting/' and not in 'X4 Foundations/extensions/kuertee_surface_element_targeting/kuertee_surface_element_targeting/'.

Uninstall:
-Delete the mod folder.

Credits
By kuertee.

History:
v1.0.1, 30 Apr 2021:
-Tweak: Now works if you directly target a mission target that is a surface element.
-Bug fix: Previously, you needed to actively deselect a target then select a new target for the mod to work.

v1.0.0, 29 Apr 2021:
-Initial release.

Mycu
x4

Re: [mods] kuertee's (gameplay, QOL, UI), 1 May: Surface element targeting: auto-target nearest mission target

Post by Mycu » Sat, 8. May 21, 22:14

One small (but important! ;) ) thing is bothering me and I was wondering whether it would be possible not to show "Create Waypoint Field" menu option when openig menu on object (station / ship / lockbox)?
X3 AP 3.1 + XRM
X3 AP 3.1 + LU

kuertee
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by kuertee » Sun, 9. May 21, 02:26

Mycu wrote:
Sat, 8. May 21, 22:14
One small (but important! ;) ) thing is bothering me and I was wondering whether it would be possible not to show "Create Waypoint Field" menu option when openig menu on object (station / ship / lockbox)?
it's a "feature" :D I intentionally allow waypoint fields to surround objects. The waypoints created won't collide with the object with the function get_safe_pos. The field will fill the negative space of the object.

Mycu
x4

Post by Mycu » Sun, 9. May 21, 07:00

kuertee wrote:
Sun, 9. May 21, 02:26
Mycu wrote:
Sat, 8. May 21, 22:14
it's a "feature" :D I intentionally allow waypoint fields to surround objects. The waypoints created won't collide with the object with the function get_safe_pos. The field will fill the negative space of the object.
Ah, alright - I didn't know it could have any purpose :)
X3 AP 3.1 + XRM
X3 AP 3.1 + LU

kuertee
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: [mods] kuertee's (gameplay, QOL, UI): New mods: (1) Friendly fire tweaks, (2) Mod parts trader

Post by kuertee » Fri, 14. May 21, 17:06

Friendly fire tweaks
https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/708

Friendly fire penalties on these conditions:
(1) the victim is targeted,
(2) their shields are less than 25%,
(3) the damage is from your main gun(s).

Toggle any of these in the Extensions Options.

Modification parts trader
https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/721

Trade your mod parts for other mod parts.

Traders are found (in their offices) at equipment docks, shipyards and wharves.
They have between 5 and 10 different modification parts.

Mycu
x4

Re: [mods] kuertee's (gameplay, QOL, UI): New mods: (1) Friendly fire tweaks, (2) Mod parts trader

Post by Mycu » Fri, 14. May 21, 20:33

I must warn you that I'll stop playing X4 if you ever stop modding it ;)
Thanks a million for your work.
X3 AP 3.1 + XRM
X3 AP 3.1 + LU

kuertee
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by kuertee » Sat, 15. May 21, 11:47

Mycu wrote:
Fri, 14. May 21, 20:33
I must warn you that I'll stop playing X4 if you ever stop modding it ;)
Thanks a million for your work.
Hahaha! the game keeps stalling my progress!
I was in a good groove of clearing both Tharka's Cascades of Xenons. The Split family NE of TC have established themselves in the southern TC.
Then I hit the Argon Mission to deliver 3 corvettes with Piercer Damage mods.
For what seems like an hour (or two) of killing Xenons, the required weapon mod part for Piercer mod never dropped.
And because mod parts are not sold anywhere, I couldn't complete the mission.
I'm sure if I spent 5 hours hunting down xenons the mod part would have dropped.
Instead, I spent 5 days :lol: building Modification Parts Trader.

Mycu
x4

Post by Mycu » Sat, 15. May 21, 18:09

Nice story - I guess that need is the mother of invention.
Selfish part of me is quite content that you haven't spent 5 hours hunting down Xenons ;)

On my previous playhrough I used a mod which increased drops - but after X hours I ended with way too many items.
So Modification Parts Trader should be nice middleground on the mod parts level, maybe I'll even start making deliver fleet type missions.
X3 AP 3.1 + XRM
X3 AP 3.1 + LU

R-TEAM
x4

Post by R-TEAM » Tue, 18. May 21, 00:56

Immersion Mod suggestion .....
Bring back AI where worry over Intel on his from here Enemy - aka - sats will be destroyed if found and un-welcome ....

Regards

Mycu
x4

Post by Mycu » Wed, 19. May 21, 20:05

Is it just me or there is no reward if I help NPC in "Request for backup" distress call from NPC reactions mod?
No reputation gain, nor credits or at last high-five from pilot?!? Outrageous!

I'm gonna shot down next NPC that will ask me for help ;)
X3 AP 3.1 + XRM
X3 AP 3.1 + LU

kuertee
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by kuertee » Thu, 20. May 21, 01:03

Mycu wrote:
Wed, 19. May 21, 20:05
Is it just me or there is no reward if I help NPC in "Request for backup" distress call from NPC reactions mod?
No reputation gain, nor credits or at last high-five from pilot?!? Outrageous!

I'm gonna shot down next NPC that will ask me for help ;)
Yah, that NPCR feature doesn’t do anything but convert NPC requests for backup into video comm hails. 🙂

Sector owner/security should give rewards, however - if the attacker is their enemy.

Mycu
x4

Post by Mycu » Thu, 20. May 21, 09:15

kuertee wrote:
Thu, 20. May 21, 01:03
Yah, that NPCR feature doesn’t do anything but convert NPC requests for backup into video comm hails. 🙂
Apart from my expectation of at last "thank you" words from NPC - the fact that this NPC backup request appears as comm hail is great - even more that player can also press key (I have it binded to joystick button which is even more convinient) to accept that request and mission is generated.
Same wonderful feature exists for bridge crew feature:
  • my TEL crew member: "enemy ssssssssssspoted"
  • me: pressing button
  • targeting system: enemy targeted
I can no longer imagine playing without a bridge crew - it such a great mechanism - helping on multiple levels at once including immersion level.
And I love hearing "Captain?!" when taking my pilot's seat :)
X3 AP 3.1 + XRM
X3 AP 3.1 + LU

Phiolin
x4

Post by Phiolin » Sun, 23. May 21, 21:41

When using Alternatives to Death with the Star Wars Interworlds mod, you need to be aware that this will mess up Xenon faction relations.
SWI introduces a couple new factions and AtD replaces the Xenon faction relations, ignoring any new factions as well as terran and pioneers, split and free families, so it should even have an effect in Vanilla, as it will make Xenon ignore terrans and pioneers ships. Same goes for Khaak.
Might want to take a look and see if it wouldn't be better to use a more strict replace in factions.xml so it doesn't mess up with new factions and to properly work with CoH and Split DLC.

<replace sel="/factions/faction[@id='xenon']/relations">
		<relations>
			<relation faction="alliance" relation="-1" />
			<relation faction="antigone" relation="-1" />
			<relation faction="argon" relation="-1" />
			<relation faction="buccaneers" relation="-1" />
			<relation faction="civilian" relation="-1" />
			<relation faction="criminal" relation="-1" />
			<relation faction="hatikvah" relation="-1" />
			<relation faction="holyorder" relation="-1" />
			<relation faction="holyorderfanatic" relation="-1" />
			<relation faction="khaak" relation="-1" />
			<relation faction="ministry" relation="-1" />
			<relation faction="paranid" relation="-1" />
			<relation faction="player" relation="-1" />
			<relation faction="scaleplate" relation="-1" />
			<relation faction="smuggler" relation="-1" />
			<relation faction="teladi" relation="-1" />
			<relation faction="trinity" relation="-1" />
			<relation faction="visitor" relation="-1" />
		</relations>
	</replace>
This will leave Xenon at peace with terran, pioneers and any other new not listed faction (for SWI, it affects Galactic Empire, The Order, Sienar Council and the Mandalorian factions (ex Split, Free Families).
I know on the Nexus page it specifically says "for 4.0 of Base Game", but as there are several Split related code parts in there, I guess this faction relation issue is probably not intended? So people might not be aware that this puts several factions on a one-sided war with the Xenons.

kuertee
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by kuertee » Tue, 25. May 21, 11:59

Phiolin wrote:
Sun, 23. May 21, 21:41
When using Alternatives to Death with the Star Wars Interworlds mod, you need to be aware that this will mess up Xenon faction relations.
Spoiler
Show
SWI introduces a couple new factions and AtD replaces the Xenon faction relations, ignoring any new factions as well as terran and pioneers, split and free families, so it should even have an effect in Vanilla, as it will make Xenon ignore terrans and pioneers ships. Same goes for Khaak.
Might want to take a look and see if it wouldn't be better to use a more strict replace in factions.xml so it doesn't mess up with new factions and to properly work with CoH and Split DLC.

<replace sel="/factions/faction[@id='xenon']/relations">
		<relations>
			<relation faction="alliance" relation="-1" />
			<relation faction="antigone" relation="-1" />
			<relation faction="argon" relation="-1" />
			<relation faction="buccaneers" relation="-1" />
			<relation faction="civilian" relation="-1" />
			<relation faction="criminal" relation="-1" />
			<relation faction="hatikvah" relation="-1" />
			<relation faction="holyorder" relation="-1" />
			<relation faction="holyorderfanatic" relation="-1" />
			<relation faction="khaak" relation="-1" />
			<relation faction="ministry" relation="-1" />
			<relation faction="paranid" relation="-1" />
			<relation faction="player" relation="-1" />
			<relation faction="scaleplate" relation="-1" />
			<relation faction="smuggler" relation="-1" />
			<relation faction="teladi" relation="-1" />
			<relation faction="trinity" relation="-1" />
			<relation faction="visitor" relation="-1" />
		</relations>
	</replace>
This will leave Xenon at peace with terran, pioneers and any other new not listed faction (for SWI, it affects Galactic Empire, The Order, Sienar Council and the Mandalorian factions (ex Split, Free Families).
I know on the Nexus page it specifically says "for 4.0 of Base Game", but as there are several Split related code parts in there, I guess this faction relation issue is probably not intended? So people might not be aware that this puts several factions on a one-sided war with the Xenons.
Thank you!
I've trimmed the factions definitions for this mod to address this. It should be in ATD's next release.
The purpose of having Khaak and Xenon definitions is only to unlock them for the Assimilation feature. But I now unlock them in the code.
What's weird is that I've seen the Xenon attack the Split with the previous factions definitions. Never mind.

Updates to this and a handful of mods in a day or two.

Phiolin
x4

Post by Phiolin » Tue, 25. May 21, 20:03

Thanks for looking into it. I noticed the issue with Terran fighters attacking the shipyard in Savage Spur. First I was like „how did 4 fighters even get there through all those Xenon sectors?“ but then I also noticed that neither the shipyard nor any Xenon fighters would retaliate.
What works however is, when Xenons have a specific order to attack these targets.
So maybe that is why you were seeing Split fighting the Xenons.
I play with a stripped down version of Dynamic Wars, basically just the UI parts to display faction strength and relations, without the dynamic relation changing events.
That helps a lot in finding relation issues and also helps to find dying factions before it is too late for any help or balancing interventions. :)

kuertee
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by kuertee » Fri, 28. May 21, 17:43

Phiolin wrote:
Tue, 25. May 21, 20:03
Thanks for looking into it. I noticed the issue with Terran fighters attacking the shipyard in Savage Spur. First I was like „how did 4 fighters even get there through all those Xenon sectors?“ but then I also noticed that neither the shipyard nor any Xenon fighters would retaliate.
What works however is, when Xenons have a specific order to attack these targets.
So maybe that is why you were seeing Split fighting the Xenons.
I play with a stripped down version of Dynamic Wars, basically just the UI parts to display faction strength and relations, without the dynamic relation changing events.
That helps a lot in finding relation issues and also helps to find dying factions before it is too late for any help or balancing interventions. :)
I figured out why the factions definitions in the currently released version worked for me.

Even if my mod doesn't specifically set Split as enemies of the Xenon and Khaak, the Split DLC would have set the Xenon and Khaak as enemies of the Split.
And because of that, the game would have set the Xenon and Khaak AIs to consider the Split as enemies.
I noticed the Xenon and Split fighting (i.e. invading their opponent spaces) when I first joined the Argon war - so pretty early on in my game.
But I suppose the Xenon would have reacted at the beginning times of a game.
The relationships in the faction definitions are only for initialising them - a fact that I missed when I first replied to your comment.

Anyway, I've removed the Xenon and Khaak definitions from the mod's factions.xml.
I'm releasing updates, including for Alternatives To Death with this change, tomorrow.

kuertee
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by kuertee » Sat, 29. May 21, 09:36

Alternatives to death: https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/551 v2.0.6, 29 May 2021:
Spoiler
Show
-New feature: Clone alternative can now de-prioritised, which allows it to be chosen randomly like the other alternatives. Clones are first exhausted before the other alternatives are used unless it is de-prioritised. By default the clone alternative has priority. Change this in the Extensions Options.
-Bug-fix: Licences weren't getting removed/updated after "death".
-Bug-fix: The destruction countdown is now paused at 3 seconds if the Map menu or the Transporter Room menu is open, which allows you to spend as much time choosing your teleport destination. Previously, the countdown wasn't paused - which was the bug. (Note that when my other mod, Teleport from Rransporter Room, is used, you can only teleport by using the Transporter Room panel.)
-Tweak: Damage-per-second (DPS) monitor.
-Tweak: Removed the now unnecessary Khaak and Xenon definitions from factions.xml. They were there to unlock them for the Assimilation feature to work. Unlocking them now work at the code level.
Crime has consequences: https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/566 v2.0.7, 29 May 2021:
Spoiler
Show
-New feature: Disable crime accumulation with pirates. By default this is enabled. Disable this in the Extensions Options. Pirates are factions with their relationship to the player locked at a negative value. I think the base game has the Scale Plate locked at -5, so they are pirates. But Duke Buccaneers are locked at +10, so they are not pirates. (Pirate faction detection is not straightforward. And I only found the method described just recently.)
-New feature: Add Fines and Forfeiture Offices to stations tagged as a pirate base.
-New feature: Ships scans in your territory (zone and/or sector) are no longer illegal.
Friendly fire tweaks: https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/708 v1.0.1, 29 May 2021:
Spoiler
Show
-Bug-fix: The targeted victim condition was broken. Previously, when enabled, which was by default, attacks on targeted friendlies would always be ignored.
-Tweak: Low shields condition is now off by default. Note that this only affects when the mod is newly installed. Those who are updating the mod can disable this in the Extensions Options.
-Tweak: Removed the requirement for Mod Support APIs. It was unnecessary code that I left over.
Modification parts trader: https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/721 v1.0.1, 29 May 2021:
Spoiler
Show
-Bug-fix:Finding wares tagged with "eqiupmentmodpart". Previously, only wares tagged with "primarymodpart" was getting added to the barter system.
NPC reactions: https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/497 v2.1.5, 29 May 2021:
Spoiler
Show
-Tweak: Better selection of bridge crew. Better prioritsing of NPCs already on the bridge. Better method of making them stay on the bridge.
-Tweak: Rumours now stick on the Conversation Menu until you select it or it expires.
-Tweak: Bar Patrons now move around the bar. Previously, they were stuck in their starting positions.
-Bug-fix: Data vault and anomaly rumours were broken. They would be presented as rumours in the Conversation Menu but their missions weren't getting created.
-Bug-fix: Various bugs when the mod, Extended Conversation Menu, is installed.
Reputations and professions: https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/636 v1.1.5, 29 May 2021:
Spoiler
Show
-Bug-fix: Piracy points accumulation was broken in some cases.
-Bug-fix: Crafting activities were broken.
-Tweak: Builders guild mission reward level lowered (again) to 3. Previously it was at level 5.
-Tweak: Guild missions: expand search for neutral mission ships/stations (used in mission creation) to 3, 4 then 5 gates away if none found. Previously, this stopped at 2 gates away.
Surface element targeting: https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/710 v1.0.4, 29 May 2021:
Spoiler
Show
-Tweak: Removed requirement for Mod Support APIs.
-Bug-fix: "Find All" was broken when a surface element is targeted while there is a Mission Guidance to it.
UI Extensions and HUD: https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/552 v2.1.1, 29 May 2021:
Spoiler
Show
-New feature: show objective progress for current objective in mission description.
-New callback: createMissionMode_replaceMissionModeCurrent for mission switching between original mission and Waypoint Field mission in WFFD mod.
Waypoint fields for deployments: https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/585 v2.0.6, 29 May 2021:
Spoiler
Show
-Tweak: Missions, apart from find resources missions, no longer need to be active to create Waypoint Field missions.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Scripts and Modding”