[mods] kuertee's (RPG, QOL, UI): 18 Feb 2024: Kuda: many bug-fixes; UIX: New callbacks for new mods; ATD: Ironman mode

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X4: Foundations.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

kuertee
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: [mods] kuertee's (RPG, gameplay, QOL, UI): 23 May: 11 updates, 26 May: HSRL: buy blkmarketr contacts, 27 May: Bug-fi

Post by kuertee » Fri, 27. May 22, 10:29

Updates, 27 May 2022
UI Extensions and HUD v5.1.0011: https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/552
  • Bug-fix: Removed an FPS killer. Thanks to Mycu for finding the problem.
KUDA AI tweaks v5.1.00081: https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/839
  • Bug-fix: Avoid high-risk Extension Options was getting ignored by the aiscript.
Reputations and professions v5.1.00091: https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/636
  • Bug-fix: Changes to some of the Extension Options were not sticking.
Social standings and citizenships v5.1.00091: https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/804
  • Bug-fix: Changes to some of the Extension Options were not sticking.
Mods: RPG: Reputations and Professions, Social Standings and Citizenships, Crime has Consequences, Alternatives to Death. Missions/NPCs: Emergent Missions, NPC Reactions, Mod Parts Trader, High-sec Rooms are Locked, Hacking Outcomes, More Generic Missions, Waypoint Fields for Deployment. Others: Auto-cam, Friendly Fire Tweaks, Teleport From Transporter Room, Wear and Tear. QoL: Trade Analytics, Loot Mining, Ship Scanner, Signal Leak Hunter, Station Scanner, Surface Element Targeting, etc.

leoriq
x3ap

Re: [mods] kuertee's (RPG, gameplay, QOL, UI): 15 Apr: Friendly Fire Tweaks beta: ignore player-owned NPC friendly fires

Post by leoriq » Fri, 27. May 22, 12:40

kuertee wrote:
Fri, 27. May 22, 10:28
It's more that G Workaround And Right Click API (Immediate Order's prerequisite) is not compatible with Sir Nuke's Mod Support API (my mods' prerequisites).
I have

Code: Select all

Immediate Orders
G Workaround And Right Click API
Sir Nuke's Mod Support API
installed simultaneously - and everything works. Troubles start only when I add UI: Trade analytics
Signature yes signature a GIGANTIC SIGNATURE!!

kuertee
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: [mods] kuertee's (RPG, gameplay, QOL, UI): 15 Apr: Friendly Fire Tweaks beta: ignore player-owned NPC friendly fires

Post by kuertee » Fri, 27. May 22, 17:33

leoriq wrote:
Fri, 27. May 22, 12:40
kuertee wrote:
Fri, 27. May 22, 10:28
It's more that G Workaround And Right Click API (Immediate Order's prerequisite) is not compatible with Sir Nuke's Mod Support API (my mods' prerequisites).
I have

Immediate Orders
G Workaround And Right Click API
Sir Nuke's Mod Support API
installed simultaneously - and everything works. Troubles start only when I add UI: Trade analytics
Yeah, because until a mod explicitly uses any of Mod Support API's functions, Mod Support APIs is "dormant".
I had a look at G Workaround, and it looks like it rewrites the Interact Menu. It's likely that any mod that adds right-click commands with Mod Support APIs (e.g. KUDA AI Tweaks) will be incompatible with G Workaround.
Do the right-click commands added by KUDA work with Immediate Orders? Do my other mods with new custom UI menus work with Immediate Orders?
This is what suggests to me that G Workaround is overwriting the Interact menu:
Spoiler
Show

capi.config = {
	layer = 3,
	width = 260,
	rowHeight = 16,
	entryFontSize = Helper.standardFontSize,
	entryX = 3,
	mouseOutRange = 100,
	border = 5,
	subsectionDelay = 0.5,

sections = {
		{ id = "main",					text = "",						isorder = false },
		{ id = "interaction",			text = ReadText(1001, 7865),	isorder = false },
		{ id = "hiringbuilderoption",	text = "",						isorder = false,	subsections = {
			{ id = "hiringbuilder",	text = ReadText(1001, 7873) },
		}},
		{ id = "trade",					text = ReadText(1001, 7104),	isorder = false },
		{ id = "playersquad_orders",	text = ReadText(1001, 1002),	isorder = false },	-- Broadcast
Mods: RPG: Reputations and Professions, Social Standings and Citizenships, Crime has Consequences, Alternatives to Death. Missions/NPCs: Emergent Missions, NPC Reactions, Mod Parts Trader, High-sec Rooms are Locked, Hacking Outcomes, More Generic Missions, Waypoint Fields for Deployment. Others: Auto-cam, Friendly Fire Tweaks, Teleport From Transporter Room, Wear and Tear. QoL: Trade Analytics, Loot Mining, Ship Scanner, Signal Leak Hunter, Station Scanner, Surface Element Targeting, etc.

leoriq
x3ap

Post by leoriq » Fri, 27. May 22, 18:52

kuertee wrote:
Fri, 27. May 22, 17:33
Yeah, because until a mod explicitly uses any of Mod Support API's functions, Mod Support APIs is "dormant".
I had a look at G Workaround, and it looks like it rewrites the Interact Menu. It's likely that any mod that adds right-click commands with Mod Support APIs (e.g. KUDA AI Tweaks) will be incompatible with G Workaround.
Do the right-click commands added by KUDA work with Immediate Orders? Do my other mods with new custom UI menus work with Immediate Orders?

I have a dozen of extensions that depend on Mod Support APIs installed and working, including five of yours, they all work fine, the only issue is with Analytics
This is how it looks, both KUDA and Immediate Orders commands are present:
Image .............. Image

kuertee
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: [mods] kuertee's (RPG, gameplay, QOL, UI): 23 May: 11 updates, 26 May: HSRL: buy blkmarketr contacts, 27 May: Bug-fi

Post by kuertee » Fri, 27. May 22, 18:57

so weird, eh, considering that trade analytics only adds a new menu in the transaction log - which has no connection with the Interact Menu at all?
Willhave a look

Reisser
x4

Post by Reisser » Sun, 29. May 22, 19:44

I have some problems here with Wear and Tear 4.2.07

In my new game all my ships have (almost) full service crew (albeit with just one star). In unit-overview, the mouseover text, however, an Elite will see "Maintenance crew 0/2 0%" (and damage to hull/shield, for example). The same for all other ships :o

Funnily enough, the bottom line is that neither hull nor shield are attacked and have full values. Somehow I don't think it's supposed to look like that, right?

Ok, this version is intended ot work with X4 4.2 (i have 5.1) - and i'm running VRO - then mostly all of your fine mods (but they are unlikely to be the problem) :mrgreen:
Last edited by Reisser on Sun, 29. May 22, 22:32, edited 2 times in total.
Meine Mods bei NexusMods: RS Loss Report RS Bribe for Scandata RS Colors RS Marine Special Training
Meine Mod-Collection bei NexusMods: X4 VRO Reloaded

leoriq
x3ap

Post by leoriq » Sun, 29. May 22, 20:00

AI Tweaks v5.1.00081 - I order ship to 'disable avoid high-risk enemies' from right-click menu, avoidance order disappears from map, but appears again a second later :(
If I disable the option in settings (M ship), then it works, but shouldn't manual override be working even with the option enabled in setting?

kuertee
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by kuertee » Mon, 30. May 22, 13:11

leoriq wrote:
Sun, 29. May 22, 20:00
AI Tweaks v5.1.00081 - I order ship to 'disable avoid high-risk enemies' from right-click menu, avoidance order disappears from map, but appears again a second later :(
If I disable the option in settings (M ship), then it works, but shouldn't manual override be working even with the option enabled in setting?
found the bug, but have not been able to test. busy at the moment.
mind giving it a test run? https://drive.google.com/file/d/17YQ-5l ... sp=sharing
would appreciate it!

leoriq
x3ap

Post by leoriq » Thu, 2. Jun 22, 15:35

hmm, I see no changes, avoidance order disappears from map, but appears again a second later

kmunoz
x4

Post by kmunoz » Sun, 12. Jun 22, 19:44

I noticed an issue today that might be tied to one of the three updated mods from the last couple of days.

I loaded my save and was able to see my current missions list. I received a rank from the Teladi. After that, I could no longer see the mission list: clicking the icon resulted in no effect. I can still see the available missions, just not the missions I've taken. I didn't notice this issue previous to the updates from the 11th and 12th.
Let's Play Poorly! - Suboptimal X4 Playthroughs

kuertee
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by kuertee » Sun, 12. Jun 22, 20:05

kmunoz wrote:
Sun, 12. Jun 22, 19:44
I noticed an issue today that might be tied to one of the three updated mods from the last couple of days.

I loaded my save and was able to see my current missions list. I received a rank from the Teladi. After that, I could no longer see the mission list: clicking the icon resulted in no effect. I can still see the available missions, just not the missions I've taken. I didn't notice this issue previous to the updates from the 11th and 12th.
Hey, kmunoz! Sorry, I've been a bit busy and my updates have been spotty.

I did notice a Lua error after I uploaded one of the updates.
But I soon uploaded the fix. Can you check the logs, please? There are instructions on how to generate one in the read-mes.
Then load the game and go to the menu you had problems with. Unlike some MD errors, Lua errors simply stop the script instead of skipping over them.
Send me the log at kuertee@gmail.com. Thanks.

Also, I uploaded another Reputations version a few hours ago to return the Guild Network button to the Mission Offers menu.

kmunoz
x4

Post by kmunoz » Sun, 12. Jun 22, 20:28

kuertee wrote:
Sun, 12. Jun 22, 20:05
Also, I uploaded another Reputations version a few hours ago to return the Guild Network button to the Mission Offers menu.
I think I'm running the current version, I updated about 1 hour ago.

I did some testing (took out the last 3 updated mods) and once I was back up to all 3 installed, things were still working right. From that I suspect the issue resolves itself on a game reload. I'll see if I can get the logs to check on that.
Let's Play Poorly! - Suboptimal X4 Playthroughs

ScandyNav
x4

Post by ScandyNav » Tue, 28. Jun 22, 15:53

I don't know what's happened, but surface element targeting mod stopped properly working for me. It worked fine just a couple of days ago: after destroying one target it switched to another one.
Now I can select surface elements, but after destroying one of them this mission guidance disabling itself and current target deselected.

Can it be because of latest UI Extensions and HUD update?

EDIT: It's super strange, but it start working again as intended. I didn't change anything.

IgorDolvich

Post by IgorDolvich » Thu, 14. Jul 22, 14:33

Would it be possible to have the bank loans from NPC Reactions to scale from 1 million to something like 5-10 million after you reach a certain reputation requirement? I was looking in the kuertee_npc_bank_loans.xml file to see if I could adjust it to something like that, but I'm pretty sure I'd end up breaking the bank functionality if I start changing things too much lol. I know there's other bank related mods out there, but the way yours does it seems to fit perfectly within the UI as an extension of the Accounts tab, and having to worry about paying off a much larger loan (allowing me to expand rapidly in the mid-game) would be pretty nice. Alternatively, even have shady guys offer larger loans but have larger interest rates or something along those lines, which would fit with the overall theme of the black market.

In the .xml file, I see the line for <set_value name="UserSettings.$interestRateShadyGuy" exact="0.05" />, but haven't yet seen a loan offer from shady guys (might be looking in the wrong place).

kuertee
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by kuertee » Fri, 15. Jul 22, 04:26

IgorDolvich wrote:
Thu, 14. Jul 22, 14:33
Would it be possible to have the bank loans from NPC Reactions to scale from 1 million to something like 5-10 million after you reach a certain reputation requirement? I was looking in the kuertee_npc_bank_loans.xml file to see if I could adjust it to something like that, but I'm pretty sure I'd end up breaking the bank functionality if I start changing things too much lol. I know there's other bank related mods out there, but the way yours does it seems to fit perfectly within the UI as an extension of the Accounts tab, and having to worry about paying off a much larger loan (allowing me to expand rapidly in the mid-game) would be pretty nice. Alternatively, even have shady guys offer larger loans but have larger interest rates or something along those lines, which would fit with the overall theme of the black market.

In the .xml file, I see the line for <set_value name="UserSettings.$interestRateShadyGuy" exact="0.05" />, but haven't yet seen a loan offer from shady guys (might be looking in the wrong place).
Hey Igor, yes, I never got around to adding loans from the Black Marketeer. It was a planned feature.

And, sorry, I'm waaay behind updating my mods - several of them with long-standing bugs. I plan to release updates next week (but I said that last week, and the week prior). :D

Anyway, I'll add what you're requesting to the mod but unsure of when.

But did you know that there is no limit to the number of station managers you can get loans from?

IgorDolvich

Post by IgorDolvich » Fri, 15. Jul 22, 16:00

kuertee wrote:
Fri, 15. Jul 22, 04:26
IgorDolvich wrote:
Thu, 14. Jul 22, 14:33

Hey Igor, yes, I never got around to adding loans from the Black Marketeer. It was a planned feature.

And, sorry, I'm waaay behind updating my mods - several of them with long-standing bugs. I plan to release updates next week (but I said that last week, and the week prior). :D

Anyway, I'll add what you're requesting to the mod but unsure of when.

But did you know that there is no limit to the number of station managers you can get loans from?
That would be great! Thank you. Been using your mods since forever, they're all really good.

What I've been doing so far is hopping multiple stations to get 1mil loans, currently have like 20 loans outstanding due to a station I was constructing lol. But it does get slightly more tedious later on when you're needing something like 50 million, but I suppose there's not a limit so I could just teleport around if I truly wanted to :mrgreen:

kuertee
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: [mods] kuertee's (RPG, gameplay, QOL, UI): 17 Jul: Updates: UIX (STO support), Autocam (new combat cam), etc.

Post by kuertee » Sun, 17. Jul 22, 16:42

Here are this month's updates.

Particularly new things are:
  • UI Extensions support for the updated Subsystem Targeting Orders mod.
  • The new combat cam/auto-watch feature of the Auto-camera. Here's an unedited (apart from the soundtrack) video that the combat cam can produce: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLZpvP4JQeo
  • Bug-fixes in Emergent Missions mod, Reputations and Professions mod, and Social Standings and Citizenships mod for bugs that I introduced when I integrated those mods into Star Wars Interworlds.
  • A big update to DeadAir's and my AI Tweaks mod.
These updates get me to a point where I can add new things to them. The bugs were in the mods for too long. It was unfortunate that I got quite busy last month that and I could only work on my mods a little bit at a time. Anyway here are the change logs:

UI Extensions and HUD https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/552
v5.1.0301, 17 Jul 2022:
Spoiler
Show
  • Returned feature: Support for Subsystem Targeting Orders.
  • Bug-fix: (For real this time.) Re-enabled custom HUDs.
KUDA AI tweaks https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/839
v5.1.0301, 3 July 2022:
Spoiler
Show
  • kuertee: New feature: On new module targets: L and XL ships uses withdraw behaviour but with horizontal and vertical offsets - promotes ships to move around their station targets.
  • kuertee: New feature: L and XL ships stop their withdraw behaviour against ships if their hull is less than 50%. Allows the ship to stand their ground instead of to flee a losing battle.
  • kuertee: Tweak/bug-fix: When attacking a target in a different sector, the move to engage behaviour will not activate until appropriate. This prevents the bug where the engage position is at the other side of the target.
  • kuertee: Bug-fix: Move to engage position behaviour against ships now update as the ships move, preventing ramming behaviour against ships. Previous versions had this disabled.
  • kuertee: Bug-fix: Escorts were ignoring the new behaviours because they weren't evaluating their "$primarytarget" var properly.
  • kuertee: Bug-fix: User toggle for avoid high risk wasn't sticking.
  • kuertee: Bug-fix: "Move around instead of attack" behaviour applied only on XS, S, M or non-fighter ships.
  • Dead Air: move.attack.object.capital: Adjusted ideal ranges for ships against stations, capitalships, and smaller ships. They will attempt to keep more distance against stations. Player ships no longer get artificial skill boost. Missile ships will no longer act as if they have a front weapon unless they actually have one. Ships will attempt to get above/below ships much less often (due to front weapon and capital aiming restrictions by egosoft). Ships will consider their minoperationalrange and maxoperationalrange when finding a position near the enemy with less RNG. Capital ships will use travel drive and boost much less often when the target is within range. Capital ships will no longer try to get into the weakquadrant of ships since it mostly led to them getting too close or trying to move too often.
  • Dead Air: Engineer: Default script - removed all changes other than hull damage limit. Optional Script - Increased station repair amount 5X and scaled frequency to 5X. Reduced station max repair per cycle to 1% hull instead of 5%.
  • Dead Air: lib.target.selection: Reduced stickiness of primary target by 20%. Reduced relation impact to vanilla and removed impact from subordinates relation value. XL ships will be more likely to target L/XL ship hulls or station modules themselves instead of turrets now. L will be more likely to target M/L/XL ship hulls and XL turrets/engines/shields. Torp S/M will be more likely to target L/XL ship hulls, station modules, or L/XL/Station turrets/engines/shields. Reduced chance of non torpedo S/M of attacking station over preferred targets.
  • Dead Air: move.flee: Reduced chance of AI ships dropping their cargo every time they flee.
  • Dead Air: drops.xml: Reverted seminar drop rate changes.
  • Dead Air: faction logic changes: Hold Space: Set default range search for defense ships to 3 jumps (preliminary steps taken to allow user to enable/disable change), balanced the desired fleet sizes so moodlevel is less likely to have fleets never engage, improved defense station placement to vicinity of gates further (preliminary steps taken to allow user to enable/disable change). Invade Space: Set default range search to include all owned sectors for the faction. No more fleets sitting around idle doing nothing in backwater systems. Balanced desired fleet sizes so moodlevel is less likely to have fleets never engage, enabled factions to order more ships from shipyard/wharf to meet their desired fleet strength. Patrol coordination: balanced acceptable force differential so patrols are more likely to engage enemies for certain moodlevels.
  • Dead Air: Carrier attack fix: Added logic for current bug where docked subordinates on a carrier never receive new orders. This fix checks all docked ships and re-adds then to $escortgroup. Behavior for attacking carriers slightly changed where they will send all of their subordinates that are currently available at their primary target or it's turrets/engines/shields. If attacking and a station is a primary target but not the only target, the carrier will send a subordinate L/XL if available, else it will focus down smaller targets first. Carriers will now auto repair docked subordinate ships if they have a shiptrader.
  • Dead Air: Old bugfixes: Mining ships will now drop all of the unsellable cargo if they are stuck at or above 50% cargo after mining and unable to sell. Recon - updated threat scaling of stations to account for possible weapons.operational bug
Alternatives to death https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/551
v5.1.0301, 17 Jul 2022:
Spoiler
Show
  • Return feature: Destrcution countdown. Needs 5.1.0301 of UI Extensions which re-enables the custom HUD elements.
  • Bug-fix: Some properties were getting skipped during the bribe payment and destruction processes.
Auto-camera, auto-pilot, and auto-pause https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/734
v5.1.0301, 17 Jul 2022:
Spoiler
Show
  • Bug-fix: External cutscenes, like those from the base game, are now allowed to play without the mod locking the cutscene layer.
  • New feature: Reprogrammed large portions of the auto-camera code. There are new cutscenes. And older cutscenes were tweaked. E.g. the camera is closer to the ship in a lot of them.
  • New feature: Combat cam. E.g. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLZpvP4JQeo. These cutscenes are totally new and should produce acceptable battle scenes. Access this with the "Watch this" Interact Menu on a ship. This also starts when your ship comes under fire while you're a passenger.
  • New feature: Reprogrammed the disengage autopilot earlier code.
Crime has consequences https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/566
v5.1.0301, 17 Jul 2022:
Spoiler
Show
  • Bug-fix: Proper support for Reputations and Professions' sanctioned attacks on Emergent Missions' Search And Destroy missions.
  • Bug-fix: Fines (esepcially from illegal cargo/wares crimes) were getting attributed to the incorrect ship, sometimes even to a station that you docked on even if you don't own the station.
Emergent missions https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/780
v5.1.0301, 17 Jul 2022:
Spoiler
Show
  • New feature: New method of tracking attacks and kills that generates targets for the Search And Destroy missions.
  • Tweak: Kills by NPC wings only count as 25% towards the commander's kills/bounty.
  • Bug-fix: Determining when you're ship is nearby/on escort.
  • Bug-fix: Sometimes the NPC for the Search And Destroy missions was unavailable.
  • Bug-fix: Search And Destroy missions weren't ending after the 3 hour time limit of finding your target.
NPC reactions https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/497
v5.1.0301, 17 Jul 2022:
Spoiler
Show
  • New feature: The "Hold Position" order that was added to your last controlled ship can now be disabled. Note that I still find it enabled better than the base game's "Wait for signal" order.
  • New feature: Star Wars Interworlds support: NPC Constructors should now request your build jobs. This wasn't working on SWI in previous versions.
Reputations and professions https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/636
v5.1.0301, 17 Jul 2022:
Spoiler
Show
  • Bug-fix: The Defender requirement options in the Extension Options wasn't sticking across saved games.
  • Bug-fix: The Guild Offices weren't available in the last couple of versions.
  • New feature: The conversation with the Guild Officer now supports the Extended Covnersation Mod.
  • Bug-fix: Some UI output and mouseovers were fixed.
Social standings and citizenships https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/804
v5.1.0301, 17 Jul 2022:
Spoiler
Show
  • Bug-fix: The requirement options in the Extension Options wasn't sticking across saved games.
  • Tweak: Sectors adjacent to unowned sectors are now considered frontiers. The previous version required you to build defend stations in relatively dangerous frontiers.
Waypoint fields for deployments https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/585
v5.1.0301, 17 Jul 2022:
Spoiler
Show
  • Bug-fix: Collect deployables in range no available space loop bug.
  • Tweak: The "Collect deployables in range" order doesn't get removed immediately, allowing you to increase its range.

Aranov
x4

Re: [mods] kuertee's (RPG, gameplay, QOL, UI): 17 Jul: Updates: UIX (STO support), Autocam (new combat cam), etc.

Post by Aranov » Fri, 5. Aug 22, 06:50

Think I found a bug with the Rep and Prof bounty hunting. I think I also saw this happen in the Star Wars mod.

Basically, If I'm docked at a station with bounty guild missions and have the guild network open and then save, I automatically pickup bounties when the game is loaded.
Was dock at a wharf with three bounties, saved and when I loaded the game all three got picked up.
Pretty sure it also ignored the timer that limits how many you can claim per hour, as I had like 10mins left from my legitimate bounties I did earlier.

Little tired, sorry if the explanation is lacking.

kuertee
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by kuertee » Sat, 6. Aug 22, 06:16

Aranov wrote:
Fri, 5. Aug 22, 06:50
Think I found a bug with the Rep and Prof bounty hunting. I think I also saw this happen in the Star Wars mod.

Basically, If I'm docked at a station with bounty guild missions and have the guild network open and then save, I automatically pickup bounties when the game is loaded.
Was dock at a wharf with three bounties, saved and when I loaded the game all three got picked up.
Pretty sure it also ignored the timer that limits how many you can claim per hour, as I had like 10mins left from my legitimate bounties I did earlier.

Little tired, sorry if the explanation is lacking.
Oh, good pick-up! Thanks for the bug-report. I'll check it out.

As for the timer ... the last SWI update (I think) had a fix for timer bug. Unless, of course, this docked-saved-load bug affects it also. I'll check.

Polofix

Post by Polofix » Mon, 8. Aug 22, 07:02

Hi,
I have read that the mod 'Turret Behavior Menu' is not compatible with 'Waypoint Fieds for Deployments'. For me, the right click menu of 'Turret Behavior Menu' also does not work when I have 'Waypoint Fieds for Deployments' installed. If I uninstall 'Waypoint Fieds for Deployments', then I also have the menu. Are there any solutions to this or are any expected in the foreseeable future? I just didn't want to do without the mods.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Scripts and Modding”