[MOD] FOCW Corporations REVISED V.3.2

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X4: Foundations.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Re: [WIP/MOD] FOCW Corporations REVISED V.1.80

Post by BlackRain » Mon, 18. Apr 22, 15:06

DeadAirRT wrote:
Sun, 17. Apr 22, 03:40
BlackRain wrote:
Sun, 17. Apr 22, 02:29
Version 1.8

1) Compatibility issues with modules.xml should be fixed? Let me know if it isn't.
You're the best. Didn't mean for it to come off rude at all but yes it was quite frustrating :D
I understand hehe. Anyway, I hope it is working fine now, If you are still seeing issues let me know.

st3k
x4

Post by st3k » Tue, 19. Apr 22, 14:30

Ok. I did run that game for 4 game days.

I have not spotted any Corp stations. (You can see, some plot allocation in the map for stations - but they stayed for 2 days at 15%)

Also core game factions stopped building any ship and rebuilding stations.
Only Xenon were building ships. Entire universe become empty.

I was running Corporations , Dead Air factions, Dead Air Dynamic wars and VRO.

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Tue, 19. Apr 22, 17:01

st3k wrote:
Tue, 19. Apr 22, 14:30
Ok. I did run that game for 4 game days.

I have not spotted any Corp stations. (You can see, some plot allocation in the map for stations - but they stayed for 2 days at 15%)

Also core game factions stopped building any ship and rebuilding stations.
Only Xenon were building ships. Entire universe become empty.

I was running Corporations , Dead Air factions, Dead Air Dynamic wars and VRO.
Err, it sounds like you have a big problem? I can't see how what I did would cause that. All I did was add the corporation factions to the modules as an addition. Can you try starting a new game and seeing if everything works?

siath70
x4

Post by siath70 » Sat, 30. Apr 22, 19:01

Does this take a while to load when starting a new game? Just curious, using VRO and Deadair mods plus a few others that have nothing to do with jobs. When I load without this the game loads fast, when I load with this it seems to hang at 99%. However it is not frozen when I look at the processes, just wondering if it takes a bit longer to load with this installed.

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Sun, 1. May 22, 14:30

siath70 wrote:
Sat, 30. Apr 22, 19:01
Does this take a while to load when starting a new game? Just curious, using VRO and Deadair mods plus a few others that have nothing to do with jobs. When I load without this the game loads fast, when I load with this it seems to hang at 99%. However it is not frozen when I look at the processes, just wondering if it takes a bit longer to load with this installed.
It really shouldn't take that long to load with this. I have never had any slow downs when loading anyway. Of course, it is hard to say what might happen on another person's computer. I mean, the mod isn't doing anything right when you load the game. Are you talking about loading a save which already has this in it? I mean the mod does add more stations and ships but it is a gradual process and isn't very fast so it shouldn't add too much.

shovelmonkey
x4

Post by shovelmonkey » Sun, 1. May 22, 15:03

siath70 wrote:
I as well have been unable to use this mod since version 1.6 with the suite of deadair (including VRO Lite) mods and the usual QOL and ship packs. Loads to 99% and hangs. This is on any new game start.
“Not even once has life or the weather complained about a human being.”
― Mokokoma Mokhonoana

Lord Dakier
x4

Post by Lord Dakier » Sun, 1. May 22, 15:12

siath70 wrote:
I'm getting the same. VRO with a suite of DeadAir mods too. I suspect DeadAirJobs or Kuertee/DeadAirAITweaks is probably the likely culprit that its conflicting with.

siath70
x4

Post by siath70 » Sun, 1. May 22, 17:46

Lord Dakier wrote:
Sun, 1. May 22, 15:12
siath70 wrote:
I'm getting the same. VRO with a suite of DeadAir mods too. I suspect DeadAirJobs or Kuertee/DeadAirAITweaks is probably the likely culprit that its conflicting with.
Yeah using the same mods as you just hangs at 99%, however like I said it doesn't freeze according to the processes.

DeadAirRT
x4

Post by DeadAirRT » Sun, 1. May 22, 18:01

If anyone can get a debug it would help.

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Mon, 2. May 22, 14:49

DeadAirRT wrote:
Sun, 1. May 22, 18:01
Yeah some debug info would help, I can't imagine what the problem would be though? I have used this with VRO for a long time so I doubt the conflict is there. I would try to test if I had some time, but I don't know when I will have time for that. Maybe something in the AI tweaks, oh wait. I remember something causing this in the past, one of the files in the DEADAIRAITWEAKS caused this. I think it is one of the AIscripts but I can't remember which one off the top of my head. Maybe order.move.recon.xml.

Can someone test this? Remove order.move.recon.xml and see if it properly loads? Or maybe try removing some of the others, I think it might be one of those.

DeadAirRT
x4

Post by DeadAirRT » Mon, 2. May 22, 14:54

BlackRain wrote:
Mon, 2. May 22, 14:49
DeadAirRT wrote:
Yeah some debug info would help, I can't imagine what the problem would be though? I have used this with VRO for a long time so I doubt the conflict is there. I would try to test if I had some time, but I don't know when I will have time for that. Maybe something in the AI tweaks, oh wait. I remember something causing this in the past, one of the files in the DEADAIRAITWEAKS caused this. I think it is one of the AIscripts but I can't remember which one off the top of my head. Maybe order.move.recon.xml.

Can someone test this? Remove order.move.recon.xml and see if it properly loads?
The recon file changes?

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Mon, 2. May 22, 14:54

DeadAirRT wrote:
Mon, 2. May 22, 14:54
BlackRain wrote:
Mon, 2. May 22, 14:49
DeadAirRT wrote:

Can someone test this? Remove order.move.recon.xml and see if it properly loads?
The recon file changes?
It might be, I just can't remember exactly because it was a while ago when I was testing this.

siath70
x4

Post by siath70 » Mon, 2. May 22, 15:02

Yeah gimmie a second and I'll toss it a try. I'll turn on debug too and post it here if I see anything.

Yeah it was order.move.recon, took the file out and it loaded right up.

As far as the debug file, well, it's huge as I am running a few mods. And to be honest VRO is throwing errors and several other mods I am using. I was actually surprised by the amount of errors I am getting.

Some of it is simple things like:
[=ERROR=] 0.00 WareDB::Import(): ware 'weapon_ter_scimitar_beam_l_ware' has blueprint owners set but does not specify a required trade licence so owners are ignored!
[=ERROR=] 0.00 ShipGenerator: no attribute 'list' or 'basket' for <wares> node and there is no valid default basket for cargo in definition for ship group/ref/macro 'null'

Things like that from a few mods, mainly VRO, I do not think it effect the game though as I have been playing and everything seems fine.

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Mon, 2. May 22, 15:38

siath70 wrote:
Mon, 2. May 22, 15:02
Yeah gimmie a second and I'll toss it a try. I'll turn on debug too and post it here if I see anything.

Yeah it was order.move.recon, took the file out and it loaded right up.

As far as the debug file, well, it's huge as I am running a few mods. And to be honest VRO is throwing errors and several other mods I am using. I was actually surprised by the amount of errors I am getting.

Some of it is simple things like:
[=ERROR=] 0.00 WareDB::Import(): ware 'weapon_ter_scimitar_beam_l_ware' has blueprint owners set but does not specify a required trade licence so owners are ignored!
[=ERROR=] 0.00 ShipGenerator: no attribute 'list' or 'basket' for <wares> node and there is no valid default basket for cargo in definition for ship group/ref/macro 'null'

Things like that from a few mods, mainly VRO, I do not think it effect the game though as I have been playing and everything seems fine.
I thought so, it is order.move.recon or specifically, some of the lines in there but not all of them. Not sure why though. As for the VRO errors, you can probably ignore them.

siath70
x4

Post by siath70 » Mon, 2. May 22, 15:58

Yeah order.move.recon.police is fine it's just that one file. But honestly when I debugged and looked through the file I didn't see anything in the debug file that related to either mod. I am using the new AI Tweaks (combo one). If, or when you get it fixed, I'll be using corps too :)

DeadAirRT
x4

Post by DeadAirRT » Mon, 2. May 22, 18:15

So I still have no clue what would cause issues with it since you don't even change order.move.recon in this mod afaik.

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Mon, 2. May 22, 18:41

DeadAirRT wrote:
Mon, 2. May 22, 18:15
So I still have no clue what would cause issues with it since you don't even change order.move.recon in this mod afaik.
I don't touch order.move.recon in this at all so I also don't know why. Maybe there are excess calculations for some reason? I do have the corporations build recon ships though, that seems to be the only point of contact between the two. Could the recon ships built by the corporations be somehow causing it? Although, I still don't get why that would stop the game from loading since there might not even be any recon ships for them yet. Just trying to think of anything related.

DeadAirRT
x4

Post by DeadAirRT » Mon, 2. May 22, 20:08

BlackRain wrote:
Mon, 2. May 22, 18:41
DeadAirRT wrote:
I don't touch order.move.recon in this at all so I also don't know why. Maybe there are excess calculations for some reason? I do have the corporations build recon ships though, that seems to be the only point of contact between the two. Could the recon ships built by the corporations be somehow causing it? Although, I still don't get why that would stop the game from loading since there might not even be any recon ships for them yet. Just trying to think of anything related.
No clue tbh. I use the recon fine with my own factions that have scout ships. Only difference i notice is you didn't declare if they should drop satellites or not.

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Tue, 3. May 22, 00:21

DeadAirRT wrote:
Mon, 2. May 22, 20:08
BlackRain wrote:
DeadAirRT wrote:
No clue tbh. I use the recon fine with my own factions that have scout ships. Only difference i notice is you didn't declare if they should drop satellites or not.
Is that important? I can't see that causing a hang up at load.

siath70
x4

Post by siath70 » Tue, 3. May 22, 01:19

BlackRain wrote:
Tue, 3. May 22, 00:21
DeadAirRT wrote:
Mon, 2. May 22, 20:08
BlackRain wrote:

Is that important? I can't see that causing a hang up at load.
Is this something I can test for you?
I am more than happy to do so, I am getting back into modding myself, I hope to remake Terracorps from way back when, I used to maintain that mod.
Only thing I am trying to figure out is if you can attach behaviors to stations. There is a tab for it and it would be very useful if you could for the mod. But I can do it the way it used to work too.

Anyway let me know if you need ne to test something. I'll do what I can as I want to use corps and I use a lot of DeadAirRT's mods.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Scripts and Modding”