[MOD] FOCW Corporations REVISED V.3.2

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X4: Foundations.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

DeadAirRT
x4

Re: [WIP/MOD] FOCW Corporations REVISED V.1.80

Post by DeadAirRT » Mon, 2. May 22, 14:54

BlackRain wrote:
Mon, 2. May 22, 14:49
DeadAirRT wrote:
Sun, 1. May 22, 18:01
If anyone can get a debug it would help.
Yeah some debug info would help, I can't imagine what the problem would be though? I have used this with VRO for a long time so I doubt the conflict is there. I would try to test if I had some time, but I don't know when I will have time for that. Maybe something in the AI tweaks, oh wait. I remember something causing this in the past, one of the files in the DEADAIRAITWEAKS caused this. I think it is one of the AIscripts but I can't remember which one off the top of my head. Maybe order.move.recon.xml.

Can someone test this? Remove order.move.recon.xml and see if it properly loads?
The recon file changes?

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Mon, 2. May 22, 14:54

DeadAirRT wrote:
Mon, 2. May 22, 14:54
BlackRain wrote:
Mon, 2. May 22, 14:49
DeadAirRT wrote:
Sun, 1. May 22, 18:01
If anyone can get a debug it would help.
Yeah some debug info would help, I can't imagine what the problem would be though? I have used this with VRO for a long time so I doubt the conflict is there. I would try to test if I had some time, but I don't know when I will have time for that. Maybe something in the AI tweaks, oh wait. I remember something causing this in the past, one of the files in the DEADAIRAITWEAKS caused this. I think it is one of the AIscripts but I can't remember which one off the top of my head. Maybe order.move.recon.xml.

Can someone test this? Remove order.move.recon.xml and see if it properly loads?
The recon file changes?
It might be, I just can't remember exactly because it was a while ago when I was testing this.

siath70
x4

Post by siath70 » Mon, 2. May 22, 15:02

Yeah gimmie a second and I'll toss it a try. I'll turn on debug too and post it here if I see anything.

Yeah it was order.move.recon, took the file out and it loaded right up.

As far as the debug file, well, it's huge as I am running a few mods. And to be honest VRO is throwing errors and several other mods I am using. I was actually surprised by the amount of errors I am getting.

Some of it is simple things like:
[=ERROR=] 0.00 WareDB::Import(): ware 'weapon_ter_scimitar_beam_l_ware' has blueprint owners set but does not specify a required trade licence so owners are ignored!
[=ERROR=] 0.00 ShipGenerator: no attribute 'list' or 'basket' for <wares> node and there is no valid default basket for cargo in definition for ship group/ref/macro 'null'

Things like that from a few mods, mainly VRO, I do not think it effect the game though as I have been playing and everything seems fine.

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Mon, 2. May 22, 15:38

siath70 wrote:
Mon, 2. May 22, 15:02
Yeah gimmie a second and I'll toss it a try. I'll turn on debug too and post it here if I see anything.

Yeah it was order.move.recon, took the file out and it loaded right up.

As far as the debug file, well, it's huge as I am running a few mods. And to be honest VRO is throwing errors and several other mods I am using. I was actually surprised by the amount of errors I am getting.

Some of it is simple things like:
[=ERROR=] 0.00 WareDB::Import(): ware 'weapon_ter_scimitar_beam_l_ware' has blueprint owners set but does not specify a required trade licence so owners are ignored!
[=ERROR=] 0.00 ShipGenerator: no attribute 'list' or 'basket' for <wares> node and there is no valid default basket for cargo in definition for ship group/ref/macro 'null'

Things like that from a few mods, mainly VRO, I do not think it effect the game though as I have been playing and everything seems fine.
I thought so, it is order.move.recon or specifically, some of the lines in there but not all of them. Not sure why though. As for the VRO errors, you can probably ignore them.

siath70
x4

Post by siath70 » Mon, 2. May 22, 15:58

Yeah order.move.recon.police is fine it's just that one file. But honestly when I debugged and looked through the file I didn't see anything in the debug file that related to either mod. I am using the new AI Tweaks (combo one). If, or when you get it fixed, I'll be using corps too :)

DeadAirRT
x4

Post by DeadAirRT » Mon, 2. May 22, 18:15

So I still have no clue what would cause issues with it since you don't even change order.move.recon in this mod afaik.

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Mon, 2. May 22, 18:41

DeadAirRT wrote:
Mon, 2. May 22, 18:15
So I still have no clue what would cause issues with it since you don't even change order.move.recon in this mod afaik.
I don't touch order.move.recon in this at all so I also don't know why. Maybe there are excess calculations for some reason? I do have the corporations build recon ships though, that seems to be the only point of contact between the two. Could the recon ships built by the corporations be somehow causing it? Although, I still don't get why that would stop the game from loading since there might not even be any recon ships for them yet. Just trying to think of anything related.

DeadAirRT
x4

Post by DeadAirRT » Mon, 2. May 22, 20:08

BlackRain wrote:
Mon, 2. May 22, 18:41
DeadAirRT wrote:
I don't touch order.move.recon in this at all so I also don't know why. Maybe there are excess calculations for some reason? I do have the corporations build recon ships though, that seems to be the only point of contact between the two. Could the recon ships built by the corporations be somehow causing it? Although, I still don't get why that would stop the game from loading since there might not even be any recon ships for them yet. Just trying to think of anything related.
No clue tbh. I use the recon fine with my own factions that have scout ships. Only difference i notice is you didn't declare if they should drop satellites or not.

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Tue, 3. May 22, 00:21

DeadAirRT wrote:
Mon, 2. May 22, 20:08
BlackRain wrote:
DeadAirRT wrote:
No clue tbh. I use the recon fine with my own factions that have scout ships. Only difference i notice is you didn't declare if they should drop satellites or not.
Is that important? I can't see that causing a hang up at load.

siath70
x4

Post by siath70 » Tue, 3. May 22, 01:19

BlackRain wrote:
Tue, 3. May 22, 00:21
DeadAirRT wrote:
BlackRain wrote:

Is this something I can test for you?
I am more than happy to do so, I am getting back into modding myself, I hope to remake Terracorps from way back when, I used to maintain that mod.
Only thing I am trying to figure out is if you can attach behaviors to stations. There is a tab for it and it would be very useful if you could for the mod. But I can do it the way it used to work too.

Anyway let me know if you need ne to test something. I'll do what I can as I want to use corps and I use a lot of DeadAirRT's mods.

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Tue, 3. May 22, 14:48

siath70 wrote:
Tue, 3. May 22, 01:19
BlackRain wrote:
DeadAirRT wrote:

I am more than happy to do so, I am getting back into modding myself, I hope to remake Terracorps from way back when, I used to maintain that mod.
Only thing I am trying to figure out is if you can attach behaviors to stations. There is a tab for it and it would be very useful if you could for the mod. But I can do it the way it used to work too.

Anyway let me know if you need ne to test something. I'll do what I can as I want to use corps and I use a lot of DeadAirRT's mods.
The only conflict with deadair's mod is that one script. I think just removing one of the lines would make it compatible. I would need to look into it, but if you can see if there are any errors mentioned when trying to load. I just can't imagine what the issue would be honestly.

siath70
x4

Post by siath70 » Tue, 3. May 22, 14:52

BlackRain wrote:
Tue, 3. May 22, 14:48
siath70 wrote:
BlackRain wrote:

The only conflict with deadair's mod is that one script. I think just removing one of the lines would make it compatible. I would need to look into it, but if you can see if there are any errors mentioned when trying to load. I just can't imagine what the issue would be honestly.
I will start a new game with only those two mods enabled and lets see what we come up with. Gimmie a few to get back to you.

Update:
So if I start a new game with only AI tweaks by deadair/K and your mod, loads fine...
So, now I am going to start adding mods until we hit the wall, starting with DeadAir and the API/UI mods...

Lord Dakier
x4

Post by Lord Dakier » Tue, 3. May 22, 15:28

siath70 wrote:
Tue, 3. May 22, 14:52
BlackRain wrote:
Tue, 3. May 22, 14:48
siath70 wrote:

I will start a new game with only those two mods enabled and lets see what we come up with. Gimmie a few to get back to you.

Update:
So if I start a new game with only AI tweaks by deadair/K and your mod, loads fine...
So, now I am going to start adding mods until we hit the wall, starting with DeadAir and the API/UI mods...
Not the hero that was asked for, but the hero we needed. I didn't have the patience for it xD

siath70
x4

Post by siath70 » Tue, 3. May 22, 15:53

After much hair pulling, I found something interesting.

It is Ship Variation Expansion

If you have that on and both your corp mod AND the AI tweaks by DeadAir/kuertee the game goes duh.

Turn either mod off, yours or DeadAir and it loads.

It works the other way too, remove the SVE and it will load fine with yours and DeadAir's.

So, I dunno, I am going to clear the debug log and turn on only those mods, with the UI and API of course and upload it to drop box here in a sec. I'll update here with a link.

siath70
x4

Post by siath70 » Tue, 3. May 22, 16:05

Actually I'll just post it here:

Code: Select all

[Init   ] 0.00 Starting new game using gamestart 'x4ep1_gamestart_scientist' in 5.10 (477240)
[General] 0.00 ======================================
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\da_ku_ai_tweaks\md\factiongoal_hold_space.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\da_ku_ai_tweaks\md\factiongoal_invade_space.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\focwcorporationsrevised\md\factionlogic.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\da_ku_ai_tweaks\md\factionsubgoal_buildstation.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\focwcorporationsrevised\md\lib_factions.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\da_ku_ai_tweaks\md\notifications.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\focwcorporationsrevised\md\npc_instantiation.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 No matching node for path '//do_if[@value='this.$SelectedRace']/do_any' in patch file 'extensions\FOCWCorporationsRevised\md\npc_instantiation.xml'. Skipping node.
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\focwcorporationsrevised\md\setup.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\da_ku_ai_tweaks\md\kuertee_aait.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\focwcorporationsrevised\md\corpencounterlogic.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\focwcorporationsrevised\md\corpjobactivate.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\focwcorporationsrevised\md\corplogic.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\focwcorporationsrevised\md\corpreportstrength.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\focwcorporationsrevised\md\corpstrength.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\focwcorporationsrevised\md\corpstrengthfleets.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\focwcorporationsrevised\md\corpstrengthtrade.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\focwcorporationsrevised\md\dynamicwarconversations.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\ship_variation_expansion\md\activatejobs.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\ship_variation_expansion\md\modifygamestart.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\ship_variation_expansion\md\spawnbattleship.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\ship_variation_expansion\assets\units\size_xl\macros\gharial_mk1_macro.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\ship_variation_expansion\assets\units\size_xl\gharial_mk1.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\ship_variation_expansion\md\spawnclaymore.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\ship_variation_expansion\md\spawnheavyparacel.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\ship_variation_expansion\assets\units\size_l\macros\paracel_heavy_macro.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\ship_variation_expansion\assets\units\size_l\paracel_heavy.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\ship_variation_expansion\md\spawnships.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\ship_variation_expansion\md\spawnterdestroyer.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\ship_variation_expansion\md\spawnxlplunderer.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\sn_mod_support_apis\md\chat_window_api.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\sn_mod_support_apis\md\hotkey_api.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\sn_mod_support_apis\md\interact_menu_api.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\sn_mod_support_apis\md\lua_loader.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\sn_mod_support_apis\md\named_pipes.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\sn_mod_support_apis\md\pipe_server_host.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\sn_mod_support_apis\md\pipe_server_lib.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\sn_mod_support_apis\md\simple_menu_api.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\sn_mod_support_apis\md\simple_menu_options.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\sn_mod_support_apis\md\time_api.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\sn_mod_support_apis\md\userdata.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\da_ku_ai_tweaks\aiscripts\engineer.ai.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\da_ku_ai_tweaks\aiscripts\fight.attack.object.bigtarget.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\da_ku_ai_tweaks\aiscripts\fight.attack.object.capital.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\da_ku_ai_tweaks\aiscripts\fight.attack.object.fighter.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\da_ku_ai_tweaks\aiscripts\fight.attack.object.medium.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\da_ku_ai_tweaks\aiscripts\fight.attack.object.station.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\da_ku_ai_tweaks\aiscripts\interrupt.attacked.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\da_ku_ai_tweaks\aiscripts\interrupt.missilelock.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\da_ku_ai_tweaks\aiscripts\interrupt.npc.usecases.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\da_ku_ai_tweaks\aiscripts\lib.calculate.miningefficiency.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\da_ku_ai_tweaks\aiscripts\lib.respond.inspected.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\da_ku_ai_tweaks\aiscripts\lib.target.selection.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\da_ku_ai_tweaks\aiscripts\move.attack.object.capital.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\da_ku_ai_tweaks\aiscripts\move.evade.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\da_ku_ai_tweaks\aiscripts\move.flee.boost.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\da_ku_ai_tweaks\aiscripts\move.flee.dock.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\da_ku_ai_tweaks\aiscripts\move.flee.maneuver.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\da_ku_ai_tweaks\aiscripts\move.flee.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\da_ku_ai_tweaks\aiscripts\move.gate.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\da_ku_ai_tweaks\aiscripts\move.generic.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\da_ku_ai_tweaks\aiscripts\move.seekenemies.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\da_ku_ai_tweaks\aiscripts\order.collect.ship.lockbox.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\da_ku_ai_tweaks\aiscripts\order.fight.attack.object.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\da_ku_ai_tweaks\aiscripts\order.fight.escort.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\da_ku_ai_tweaks\aiscripts\order.fight.lasertower.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\da_ku_ai_tweaks\aiscripts\order.mining.routine.advanced.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\da_ku_ai_tweaks\aiscripts\order.mining.routine.expert.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\da_ku_ai_tweaks\aiscripts\order.mining.routine.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\da_ku_ai_tweaks\aiscripts\order.move.follow.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\da_ku_ai_tweaks\aiscripts\order.move.recon.police.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\da_ku_ai_tweaks\aiscripts\order.move.recon.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\da_ku_ai_tweaks\aiscripts\order.plunder.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\da_ku_ai_tweaks\aiscripts\order.supply.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\da_ku_ai_tweaks\aiscripts\trade.find.free.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\da_ku_ai_tweaks\aiscripts\kuertee_aait_interrupts.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\da_ku_ai_tweaks\aiscripts\move.kuertee.avoid.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\da_ku_ai_tweaks\aiscripts\move.kuertee.engage.position.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\da_ku_ai_tweaks\aiscripts\move.kuertee.step.forward.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\da_ku_ai_tweaks\aiscripts\move.kuertee.withdraw.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 Script warning: MD script 'SVEClaymore' references non-existing AI order 'AttackObject' via <create_order>
[=ERROR=] 0.00 Script warning: MD script 'SVEClaymore' references non-existing AI order 'AttackObject' via <create_order>
[=ERROR=] 0.00 Script warning: MD script 'SVEDerelictPlunderer' references non-existing AI order 'AttackObject' via <create_order>
[=ERROR=] 0.00 Script warning: MD script 'SVEDerelictPlunderer' references non-existing AI order 'AttackObject' via <create_order>
[=ERROR=] 0.00 Script warning: MD script 'SVEDerelictTerDestroyer' references non-existing AI order 'AttackObject' via <create_order>
[=ERROR=] 0.00 Script warning: MD script 'SVEDerelictTerDestroyer' references non-existing AI order 'AttackObject' via <create_order>
[=ERROR=] 0.00 Script warning: MD script 'SVEHeavyParacel' references non-existing AI order 'AttackObject' via <create_order>
[=ERROR=] 0.00 Script warning: MD script 'SVEHeavyParacel' references non-existing AI order 'AttackObject' via <create_order>
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\da_ku_ai_tweaks\libraries\parameters.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 Error in MD cue md.SVEClaymore.YakOpenHostilities: Property lookup failed: $savagespuriiandoned
* Expression: $savagespuriiandoned
[=ERROR=] 0.00 Error in MD cue md.SVEHeavyParacel.YakOpenHostilities: Property lookup failed: $tharkascascadexviiabandoned
* Expression: $tharkascascadexviiabandoned
[=ERROR=] 0.00 Error in MD cue md.SVEDerelictTerDestroyer.GP_PirOpenHostilities: Property lookup failed: $gaianprophecyabandoned
* Expression: $gaianprophecyabandoned
[=ERROR=] 0.00 Error in MD cue md.SVEDerelictPlunderer.PirOpenHostilities: Property lookup failed: $silentwitnessabandoned
* Expression: $silentwitnessabandoned
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\ship_variation_expansion\assets\props\weaponsystems\torpedo\macros\weapon_viper_internal_torpedo_macro.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\ship_variation_expansion\assets\props\weaponsystems\torpedo\weapon_viper_internal_torpedo.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\ship_variation_expansion\assets\props\weaponsystems\guided\macros\weapon_viper_internal_missile_macro.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\ship_variation_expansion\assets\props\weaponsystems\guided\weapon_viper_internal_missile.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\ship_variation_expansion\assets\props\weaponsystems\capital\macros\weapon_ter_scimitar_plasma_l_macro.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\ship_variation_expansion\assets\props\weaponsystems\capital\weapon_ter_scimitar_plasma_l.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\ship_variation_expansion\assets\fx\weaponfx\macros\bullet_ter_scimitar_plasma_l_macro.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\ship_variation_expansion\assets\props\weaponsystems\capital\macros\weapon_ter_scimitar_beam_l_macro.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\ship_variation_expansion\assets\props\weaponsystems\capital\weapon_ter_scimitar_beam_l.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\ship_variation_expansion\assets\fx\weaponfx\macros\bullet_ter_scimitar_beam_l_macro.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 Invalid SoundID "hash(16067651872158932218)" on macro: "room_gen_playeroffice_01_macro"! No definition found in SoundLibrary.
This is after the game start, if you want the whole file let me know I'll upload it.

As I said turn your mod off and it loads, turn off DeadAir's and it loads, turn off SVE and it loads. But with all three on it just hangs at 99%, oh and if you take out DeadAir's order.move.recon and it loads...

Edit: The funny thing is that SVE doesn't touch order.move.recon. So, I have no idea why it's creating a conflict.

Edit 2: I am going to do a load where I remove order.move.recon and post the debug here, maybe it will tell us something.

I hope this helps, let me know if there is anything more I can do, either one of you.

siath70
x4

Post by siath70 » Tue, 3. May 22, 17:06

This is with the order.move.recon file removed from DeadAir's AI mod.

It loads when you remove that file. But there is a ton of new errors.

[Init   ] 0.00 Starting new game using gamestart 'x4ep1_gamestart_scientist' in 5.10 (477240)
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\da_ku_ai_tweaks\md\factiongoal_hold_space.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\da_ku_ai_tweaks\md\factiongoal_invade_space.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\focwcorporationsrevised\md\factionlogic.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\da_ku_ai_tweaks\md\factionsubgoal_buildstation.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\focwcorporationsrevised\md\lib_factions.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\da_ku_ai_tweaks\md\notifications.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\focwcorporationsrevised\md\npc_instantiation.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 No matching node for path '//do_if[@value='this.$SelectedRace']/do_any' in patch file 'extensions\FOCWCorporationsRevised\md\npc_instantiation.xml'. Skipping node.
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\focwcorporationsrevised\md\setup.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\da_ku_ai_tweaks\md\kuertee_aait.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\focwcorporationsrevised\md\corpencounterlogic.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\focwcorporationsrevised\md\corpjobactivate.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\focwcorporationsrevised\md\corplogic.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\focwcorporationsrevised\md\corpreportstrength.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\focwcorporationsrevised\md\corpstrength.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\focwcorporationsrevised\md\corpstrengthfleets.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\focwcorporationsrevised\md\corpstrengthtrade.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\focwcorporationsrevised\md\dynamicwarconversations.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\ship_variation_expansion\md\activatejobs.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\ship_variation_expansion\md\modifygamestart.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\ship_variation_expansion\md\spawnbattleship.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\ship_variation_expansion\assets\units\size_xl\macros\gharial_mk1_macro.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\ship_variation_expansion\assets\units\size_xl\gharial_mk1.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\ship_variation_expansion\md\spawnclaymore.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\ship_variation_expansion\md\spawnheavyparacel.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\ship_variation_expansion\assets\units\size_l\macros\paracel_heavy_macro.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\ship_variation_expansion\assets\units\size_l\paracel_heavy.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\ship_variation_expansion\md\spawnships.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\ship_variation_expansion\md\spawnterdestroyer.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\ship_variation_expansion\md\spawnxlplunderer.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\sn_mod_support_apis\md\chat_window_api.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\sn_mod_support_apis\md\hotkey_api.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\sn_mod_support_apis\md\interact_menu_api.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\sn_mod_support_apis\md\lua_loader.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\sn_mod_support_apis\md\named_pipes.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\sn_mod_support_apis\md\pipe_server_host.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\sn_mod_support_apis\md\pipe_server_lib.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\sn_mod_support_apis\md\simple_menu_api.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\sn_mod_support_apis\md\simple_menu_options.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\sn_mod_support_apis\md\time_api.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\sn_mod_support_apis\md\userdata.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\da_ku_ai_tweaks\aiscripts\engineer.ai.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\da_ku_ai_tweaks\aiscripts\fight.attack.object.bigtarget.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\da_ku_ai_tweaks\aiscripts\fight.attack.object.capital.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\da_ku_ai_tweaks\aiscripts\fight.attack.object.fighter.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\da_ku_ai_tweaks\aiscripts\fight.attack.object.medium.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\da_ku_ai_tweaks\aiscripts\fight.attack.object.station.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\da_ku_ai_tweaks\aiscripts\interrupt.attacked.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\da_ku_ai_tweaks\aiscripts\interrupt.missilelock.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\da_ku_ai_tweaks\aiscripts\interrupt.npc.usecases.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\da_ku_ai_tweaks\aiscripts\lib.calculate.miningefficiency.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\da_ku_ai_tweaks\aiscripts\lib.respond.inspected.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\da_ku_ai_tweaks\aiscripts\lib.target.selection.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\da_ku_ai_tweaks\aiscripts\move.attack.object.capital.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\da_ku_ai_tweaks\aiscripts\move.evade.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\da_ku_ai_tweaks\aiscripts\move.flee.boost.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\da_ku_ai_tweaks\aiscripts\move.flee.dock.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\da_ku_ai_tweaks\aiscripts\move.flee.maneuver.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\da_ku_ai_tweaks\aiscripts\move.flee.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\da_ku_ai_tweaks\aiscripts\move.gate.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\da_ku_ai_tweaks\aiscripts\move.generic.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\da_ku_ai_tweaks\aiscripts\move.seekenemies.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\da_ku_ai_tweaks\aiscripts\order.collect.ship.lockbox.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\da_ku_ai_tweaks\aiscripts\order.fight.attack.object.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\da_ku_ai_tweaks\aiscripts\order.fight.escort.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\da_ku_ai_tweaks\aiscripts\order.fight.lasertower.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\da_ku_ai_tweaks\aiscripts\order.mining.routine.advanced.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\da_ku_ai_tweaks\aiscripts\order.mining.routine.expert.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\da_ku_ai_tweaks\aiscripts\order.mining.routine.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\da_ku_ai_tweaks\aiscripts\order.move.follow.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\da_ku_ai_tweaks\aiscripts\order.move.recon.police.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\da_ku_ai_tweaks\aiscripts\order.plunder.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\da_ku_ai_tweaks\aiscripts\order.supply.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\da_ku_ai_tweaks\aiscripts\trade.find.free.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\da_ku_ai_tweaks\aiscripts\kuertee_aait_interrupts.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\da_ku_ai_tweaks\aiscripts\move.kuertee.avoid.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\da_ku_ai_tweaks\aiscripts\move.kuertee.engage.position.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\da_ku_ai_tweaks\aiscripts\move.kuertee.step.forward.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\da_ku_ai_tweaks\aiscripts\move.kuertee.withdraw.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\da_ku_ai_tweaks\libraries\parameters.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 Error in MD cue md.SVEClaymore.YakOpenHostilities: Property lookup failed: $savagespuriiandoned
[=ERROR=] 0.00 Error in MD cue md.SVEHeavyParacel.YakOpenHostilities: Property lookup failed: $tharkascascadexviiabandoned
[=ERROR=] 0.00 Error in MD cue md.SVEDerelictTerDestroyer.GP_PirOpenHostilities: Property lookup failed: $gaianprophecyabandoned
[=ERROR=] 0.00 Error in MD cue md.SVEDerelictPlunderer.PirOpenHostilities: Property lookup failed: $silentwitnessabandoned
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\ship_variation_expansion\assets\props\weaponsystems\capital\macros\weapon_ter_scimitar_plasma_l_macro.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\ship_variation_expansion\assets\props\weaponsystems\capital\weapon_ter_scimitar_plasma_l.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\ship_variation_expansion\assets\fx\weaponfx\macros\bullet_ter_scimitar_plasma_l_macro.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\ship_variation_expansion\assets\props\weaponsystems\capital\macros\weapon_ter_scimitar_beam_l_macro.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\ship_variation_expansion\assets\props\weaponsystems\capital\weapon_ter_scimitar_beam_l.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\ship_variation_expansion\assets\fx\weaponfx\macros\bullet_ter_scimitar_beam_l_macro.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\ship_variation_expansion\assets\props\weaponsystems\torpedo\macros\weapon_viper_internal_torpedo_macro.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\ship_variation_expansion\assets\props\weaponsystems\torpedo\weapon_viper_internal_torpedo.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\ship_variation_expansion\assets\props\weaponsystems\guided\macros\weapon_viper_internal_missile_macro.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\ship_variation_expansion\assets\props\weaponsystems\guided\weapon_viper_internal_missile.xml.sig'
[=ERROR=] 0.00 Invalid SoundID "hash(16067651872158932218)" on macro: "room_gen_playeroffice_01_macro"! No definition found in SoundLibrary.
[=ERROR=] 0.00 Error in AI script order.move.recon on entity 0x5f747: Invalid space
* Expression: $targetspace
* Action: <find_zone>, line 542
[=ERROR=] 0.00 Error in AI script order.move.recon on entity 0x5f747: Property lookup failed: this.hascontext.{null}
* Expression: not this.hascontext.{$targetspace}
* Action: <do_if>, line 575
[=ERROR=] 0.00 Error in AI script move.generic on entity 0x5f747: Error evaluating <event_object_destroyed> event object: Value 'null' is not of type component
* Expression: $destination
* Action: <run_script>, line 577
[=ERROR=] 0.00 Error in AI script move.generic on entity 0x5f747: Error evaluating <event_object_changed_zone> event object: Value 'null' is not of type component
[=ERROR=] 0.00 Error in AI script order.move.recon on entity 0x5f798: Invalid space
[=ERROR=] 0.00 Error in AI script order.move.recon on entity 0x5f798: Property lookup failed: this.hascontext.{null}
[=ERROR=] 0.00 Error in AI script move.generic on entity 0x5f798: Error evaluating <event_object_destroyed> event object: Value 'null' is not of type component
[=ERROR=] 0.00 Error in AI script move.generic on entity 0x5f798: Error evaluating <event_object_changed_zone> event object: Value 'null' is not of type component
[=ERROR=] 0.00 Error in AI script order.move.recon on entity 0x5f7fd: Invalid space
[=ERROR=] 0.00 Error in AI script order.move.recon on entity 0x5f7fd: Property lookup failed: this.hascontext.{null}
[=ERROR=] 0.00 Error in AI script move.generic on entity 0x5f7fd: Error evaluating <event_object_destroyed> event object: Value 'null' is not of type component
[=ERROR=] 0.00 Error in AI script move.generic on entity 0x5f7fd: Error evaluating <event_object_changed_zone> event object: Value 'null' is not of type component
[=ERROR=] 0.00 Error in AI script order.move.recon on entity 0x5f84d: Invalid space
[=ERROR=] 0.00 Error in AI script order.move.recon on entity 0x5f84d: Property lookup failed: this.hascontext.{null}
[=ERROR=] 0.00 Error in AI script move.generic on entity 0x5f84d: Error evaluating <event_object_destroyed> event object: Value 'null' is not of type component
[=ERROR=] 0.00 Error in AI script move.generic on entity 0x5f84d: Error evaluating <event_object_changed_zone> event object: Value 'null' is not of type component
[=ERROR=] 0.00 Error in AI script order.move.recon on entity 0x5f8b2: Invalid space
[=ERROR=] 0.00 Error in AI script order.move.recon on entity 0x5f8b2: Property lookup failed: this.hascontext.{null}
[=ERROR=] 0.00 Error in AI script move.generic on entity 0x5f8b2: Error evaluating <event_object_destroyed> event object: Value 'null' is not of type component
[=ERROR=] 0.00 Error in AI script move.generic on entity 0x5f8b2: Error evaluating <event_object_changed_zone> event object: Value 'null' is not of type component
[=ERROR=] 0.00 Error in AI script order.move.recon on entity 0x5f97e: Invalid space
[=ERROR=] 0.00 Error in AI script order.move.recon on entity 0x5f97e: Property lookup failed: this.hascontext.{null}
[=ERROR=] 0.00 Error in AI script move.generic on entity 0x5f97e: Error evaluating <event_object_destroyed> event object: Value 'null' is not of type component
[=ERROR=] 0.00 Error in AI script move.generic on entity 0x5f97e: Error evaluating <event_object_changed_zone> event object: Value 'null' is not of type component
[=ERROR=] 0.00 Error in AI script order.move.recon on entity 0x5f9e3: Invalid space
[=ERROR=] 0.00 Error in AI script order.move.recon on entity 0x5f9e3: Property lookup failed: this.hascontext.{null}
[=ERROR=] 0.00 Error in AI script move.generic on entity 0x5f9e3: Error evaluating <event_object_destroyed> event object: Value 'null' is not of type component
[=ERROR=] 0.00 Error in AI script move.generic on entity 0x5f9e3: Error evaluating <event_object_changed_zone> event object: Value 'null' is not of type component
[=ERROR=] 0.00 Error in AI script order.move.recon on entity 0x5fa99: Invalid space
[=ERROR=] 0.00 Error in AI script order.move.recon on entity 0x5fa99: Property lookup failed: this.hascontext.{null}
[=ERROR=] 0.00 Error in AI script move.generic on entity 0x5fa99: Error evaluating <event_object_destroyed> event object: Value 'null' is not of type component
[=ERROR=] 0.00 Error in AI script move.generic on entity 0x5fa99: Error evaluating <event_object_changed_zone> event object: Value 'null' is not of type component
[General] 1.67 ======================================
[=ERROR=] 1.67 Error in MD cue md.SVEModifyGamestart.SVE_Spawn_Split_CruiserPatrols: Property lookup failed: countermeasure_flares_01_macro
* Expression: countermeasure_flares_01_macro
* Action: <create_ship>, line 111
[=ERROR=] 1.67 Error in MD cue md.SVEModifyGamestart.SVE_Spawn_Split_CruiserPatrols: Evaluated value 'null' is not of type macro
[=ERROR=] 1.67 Error in MD cue md.SVEModifyGamestart.SVE_Spawn_Split_CruiserPatrols: Invalid attempt to convert ScriptValue null to datatype 'macro'
[=ERROR=] 1.67 Error in MD cue md.SVEModifyGamestart.SVE_Spawn_Split_CruiserPatrols: ShipGenerator: invalid macro in <ammo><macro> node for ship group/ref/macro 'python_macro'
[=ERROR=] 1.67 Error in MD cue md.SVEModifyGamestart.SVE_Spawn_Split_CruiserPatrols: Property lookup failed: ship_gen_s_fightingdrone_01_a_macro
* Expression: ship_gen_s_fightingdrone_01_a_macro
[=ERROR=] 1.67 Error in MD cue md.SVEModifyGamestart.SVE_Spawn_Split_CruiserPatrols: Evaluated value 'null' is not of type macro
[=ERROR=] 1.67 Error in MD cue md.SVEModifyGamestart.SVE_Spawn_Split_CruiserPatrols: Invalid attempt to convert ScriptValue null to datatype 'macro'
[=ERROR=] 1.67 Error in MD cue md.SVEModifyGamestart.SVE_Spawn_Split_CruiserPatrols: ShipGenerator: invalid macro in <ammo><macro> node for ship group/ref/macro 'python_macro'
[=ERROR=] 1.67 Error in MD cue md.SVEModifyGamestart.SVE_Spawn_Split_CruiserPatrols: Property lookup failed: ship_gen_xs_repairdrone_01_a_macro
* Expression: ship_gen_xs_repairdrone_01_a_macro
[=ERROR=] 1.67 Error in MD cue md.SVEModifyGamestart.SVE_Spawn_Split_CruiserPatrols: Property lookup failed: countermeasure_flares_01_macro
* Action: <create_ship>, line 148
[=ERROR=] 1.67 Error in MD cue md.SVEModifyGamestart.SVE_Spawn_Split_CruiserPatrols: Property lookup failed: ship_gen_s_fightingdrone_01_a_macro
[=ERROR=] 1.67 Error in MD cue md.SVEModifyGamestart.SVE_Spawn_Split_CruiserPatrols: Property lookup failed: ship_gen_xs_repairdrone_01_a_macro
[=ERROR=] 1.67 Error in MD cue md.SVEModifyGamestart.SVE_Spawn_Split_ColonialDestroyer_Viper: Property lookup failed: countermeasure_flares_01_macro
* Action: <create_ship>, line 197
[=ERROR=] 1.67 Error in MD cue md.SVEModifyGamestart.SVE_Spawn_Split_ColonialDestroyer_Viper: Evaluated value 'null' is not of type macro
[=ERROR=] 1.67 Error in MD cue md.SVEModifyGamestart.SVE_Spawn_Split_ColonialDestroyer_Viper: Invalid attempt to convert ScriptValue null to datatype 'macro'
[=ERROR=] 1.67 Error in MD cue md.SVEModifyGamestart.SVE_Spawn_Split_ColonialDestroyer_Viper: ShipGenerator: invalid macro in <ammo><macro> node for ship group/ref/macro 'viper_macro'
[=ERROR=] 1.67 Error in MD cue md.SVEModifyGamestart.SVE_Spawn_Split_ColonialDestroyer_Viper: Property lookup failed: ship_gen_s_fightingdrone_01_a_macro
[=ERROR=] 1.67 Error in MD cue md.SVEModifyGamestart.SVE_Spawn_Split_ColonialDestroyer_Viper: Evaluated value 'null' is not of type macro
[=ERROR=] 1.67 Error in MD cue md.SVEModifyGamestart.SVE_Spawn_Split_ColonialDestroyer_Viper: Invalid attempt to convert ScriptValue null to datatype 'macro'
[=ERROR=] 1.67 Error in MD cue md.SVEModifyGamestart.SVE_Spawn_Split_ColonialDestroyer_Viper: ShipGenerator: invalid macro in <ammo><macro> node for ship group/ref/macro 'viper_macro'
[=ERROR=] 1.67 Error in MD cue md.SVEModifyGamestart.SVE_Spawn_Split_ColonialDestroyer_Viper: Property lookup failed: ship_gen_xs_repairdrone_01_a_macro
[=ERROR=] 1.67 Error in MD cue md.SVEModifyGamestart.SVE_Spawn_Split_ColonialDestroyer_Viper: Property lookup failed: missile_torpedo_heavy_mk1_macro
* Expression: missile_torpedo_heavy_mk1_macro
* Expression: missile_torpedo_heavy_mk1_macro
[=ERROR=] 1.67 Error in MD cue md.SVEModifyGamestart.SVE_Spawn_Split_ColonialDestroyer_Viper: Property lookup failed: missile_torpedo_light_mk1_macro
* Expression: missile_torpedo_light_mk1_macro
* Expression: missile_torpedo_light_mk1_macro
[=ERROR=] 1.67 Error in MD cue md.SVEModifyGamestart.SVE_Spawn_HatikvahPatrols: Property lookup failed: countermeasure_flares_01_macro
* Action: <create_ship>, line 247
[=ERROR=] 1.67 Error in MD cue md.SVEModifyGamestart.SVE_Spawn_HatikvahPatrols: Evaluated value 'null' is not of type macro
[=ERROR=] 1.67 Error in MD cue md.SVEModifyGamestart.SVE_Spawn_HatikvahPatrols: Invalid attempt to convert ScriptValue null to datatype 'macro'
[=ERROR=] 1.67 Error in MD cue md.SVEModifyGamestart.SVE_Spawn_HatikvahPatrols: ShipGenerator: invalid macro in <ammo><macro> node for ship group/ref/macro 'skiron_macro'
[=ERROR=] 1.67 Error in MD cue md.SVEModifyGamestart.SVE_Spawn_HatikvahPatrols: Property lookup failed: ship_gen_s_fightingdrone_01_a_macro
[=ERROR=] 1.67 Error in MD cue md.SVEModifyGamestart.SVE_Spawn_HatikvahPatrols: Evaluated value 'null' is not of type macro
[=ERROR=] 1.67 Error in MD cue md.SVEModifyGamestart.SVE_Spawn_HatikvahPatrols: Invalid attempt to convert ScriptValue null to datatype 'macro'
[=ERROR=] 1.67 Error in MD cue md.SVEModifyGamestart.SVE_Spawn_HatikvahPatrols: ShipGenerator: invalid macro in <ammo><macro> node for ship group/ref/macro 'skiron_macro'
[=ERROR=] 1.67 Error in MD cue md.SVEModifyGamestart.SVE_Spawn_HatikvahPatrols: Property lookup failed: ship_gen_xs_repairdrone_01_a_macro
[=ERROR=] 1.67 Error in MD cue md.SVEModifyGamestart.SVE_Spawn_HatikvahPatrols: Property lookup failed: countermeasure_flares_01_macro
* Action: <create_ship>, line 274
[=ERROR=] 1.67 Error in MD cue md.SVEModifyGamestart.SVE_Spawn_HatikvahPatrols: Property lookup failed: ship_gen_s_fightingdrone_01_a_macro
[=ERROR=] 1.67 Error in MD cue md.SVEModifyGamestart.SVE_Spawn_HatikvahPatrols: Property lookup failed: ship_gen_xs_repairdrone_01_a_macro
* Action: <create_ship>, line 307

DeadAirRT
x4

Post by DeadAirRT » Tue, 3. May 22, 19:24

siath70 wrote:
Tue, 3. May 22, 16:05

[=ERROR=] 0.00 File I/O: Could not find file '.\extensions\da_ku_ai_tweaks\aiscripts\order.move.recon.xml.sig'
This is after the game start, if you want the whole file let me know I'll upload it.

As I said turn your mod off and it loads, turn off DeadAir's and it loads, turn off SVE and it loads. But with all three on it just hangs at 99%, oh and if you take out DeadAir's order.move.recon and it loads...

Edit: The funny thing is that SVE doesn't touch order.move.recon. So, I have no idea why it's creating a conflict.

Edit 2: I am going to do a load where I remove order.move.recon and post the debug here, maybe it will tell us something.

I hope this helps, let me know if there is anything more I can do, either one of you.
Could you upload the debug log somewhere or send it to me on discord? Thanks for looking into it.

siath70
x4

Post by siath70 » Tue, 3. May 22, 19:27

DeadAirRT wrote:
Tue, 3. May 22, 19:24
siath70 wrote:
Tue, 3. May 22, 16:05

Could you upload the debug log somewhere or send it to me on discord? Thanks for looking into it.
I could but I didn't really save it, I posted it here didn't think I needed to hold on to it (which was stupid on my part as I said I would upload it to you if you wanted it). I guess I can do it all over again and get it to you. But right now I am a bit busy, so it would be later today.

Edit Wait it might still be in my trash can :)

siath70
x4

Post by siath70 » Tue, 3. May 22, 20:07

Ok here ya go both files one with the recon and one without.
Only mods enabled are Corp, AI, SVE, and the UI and API things for the menus.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zze3zuj84id4y ... s.rar?dl=0

Let me know if this doesn't work, I have not really used Dropbox before.

Also I would join your discord but I looked everywhere and I can't seem to find a link.

siath70
x4

Post by siath70 » Mon, 9. May 22, 17:47

Did this help, I was hoping to get some type of fix so that I could use this mod with everything else.

Or can I just remove that file and be ok?

Return to “X4: Foundations - Scripts and Modding”