[MOD]DeadAir Mods pt2

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X4: Foundations.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Scoob
x4

Re: [MOD]DeadAir Mods pt2

Post by Scoob » Mon, 12. Jun 23, 14:33

DeadAirRT wrote:
Mon, 12. Jun 23, 13:13
That is a vanilla issue that has caused me a fair bit of headaches recently. I previously removed the supply ships completely but now I'm trying to figure out how to make them not completely annoying (in other mods, it's outside the scope of tater). I might be able to incorporate an option for the trade scripts.
While Dead Tater generally works great - really, it's a set and forget for the most part - I do have my M-Class Transporters "failing" trades with the Auxiliary ships of other factions from time to time. Never noticed this on the L-Class Freighters I have running Dead Tater.

Note: I was using v1.22 downloaded May last year and, while the version number still appears to be v1.22, I did download again yesterday (11th June) as I noticed there had been changes. I cannot confirm that I've had the issue since updating, but I've not played much since doing so...it's not the weekend any more lol.

DeadAirRT
x4

Post by DeadAirRT » Mon, 12. Jun 23, 16:07

Scoob wrote:
Mon, 12. Jun 23, 14:33
DeadAirRT wrote:
That is a vanilla issue that has caused me a fair bit of headaches recently. I previously removed the supply ships completely but now I'm trying to figure out how to make them not completely annoying (in other mods, it's outside the scope of tater). I might be able to incorporate an option for the trade scripts.
While Dead Tater generally works great - really, it's a set and forget for the most part - I do have my M-Class Transporters "failing" trades with the Auxiliary ships of other factions from time to time. Never noticed this on the L-Class Freighters I have running Dead Tater.

Note: I was using v1.22 downloaded May last year and, while the version number still appears to be v1.22, I did download again yesterday (11th June) as I noticed there had been changes. I cannot confirm that I've had the issue since updating, but I've not played much since doing so...it's not the weekend any more lol.
They still occasionally fail trades with them either because the ship goes into blacklisted zone or doesn't respect reservations. It's as expected but very annoying lol.

Pitagora
x4

Post by Pitagora » Wed, 14. Jun 23, 19:30

DeadAirRT wrote:
That would be great. Thanks again!
Ricarica et impera!

TKCaesar

Post by TKCaesar » Fri, 23. Jun 23, 12:30

Im using dynmaic war and I'm try to figure out what Funeral Accelerator does any ideas?

Baconnaise
x4

Post by Baconnaise » Fri, 23. Jun 23, 13:55

TKCaesar wrote:
Fri, 23. Jun 23, 12:30
Im using dynmaic war and I'm try to figure out what Funeral Accelerator does any ideas?
Activates the accelerator/gate for split plot.
v1.38 - Allow locking and unlocking of Buc relations, allow activating of funeral gate (only use if you don't plan on doing the split story stuff), increased number of factions available for economic view, changed some menu entries to t-file so they should be auto translated, initial implementation of dynamic war news (events from this mod, sector ownership changes, and important station destruction).

l086 Translation provided by @TiomTang. Thank you!

TKCaesar

Post by TKCaesar » Fri, 23. Jun 23, 15:43

Thank you!

user1679

Post by user1679 » Sat, 1. Jul 23, 06:07

Thanks for updating the EVE factions for 6.x. It's too bad the ship models didn't come with the update but I'm still looking forward to seeing my old friends at war again :)

DeadAirRT
x4

Post by DeadAirRT » Sun, 2. Jul 23, 04:20

user1679 wrote:
Sat, 1. Jul 23, 06:07
Thanks for updating the EVE factions for 6.x. It's too bad the ship models didn't come with the update but I'm still looking forward to seeing my old friends at war again :)
The mods are combined. The factions and ships are one mod now per faction.

user1679

Post by user1679 » Sun, 2. Jul 23, 04:52

DeadAirRT wrote:
Sun, 2. Jul 23, 04:20
user1679 wrote:
Sat, 1. Jul 23, 06:07
The mods are combined. The factions and ships are one mod now per faction.
Oh, thanks for clarifying. When I read the github page and saw "uses argon ships", "uses teladi ships", etc. I assumed the ship models weren't ported over.

Caldari Navy

Post by Caldari Navy » Tue, 18. Jul 23, 18:46

Hello there , big kudos to eve factions and update for 6.0 plus... I have question if you planing to add more eve ships , something like enemy for your factions for example triglavians or something to shoot at but from eve universe thanks in advance. It would be nice to have enemies

buronix

Post by buronix » Wed, 2. Aug 23, 17:11

Hi! first thanks for the mods, they change for good the game by a lot!

Second its a request, I like both of your trade scripts, I use DeadTater for general profits and taterTrader to sell from my stations, problem is with taterTrade Im getting a lot of "supply" sales, with maybe 5-10 hullparts to a supply ship, or just few pieces of something to a station, sometimes the same small amount just to different statios, like 5% of the cargo, could be possible to include the DeadTater minimum volume into the taterTrader?
I really think this will increase by a lot the efficency of my trade station sales and avoid small sales with no profits (some times they even fail to reach and they just lost time), the other possibility should be to include the bound to station functionality from taterTrade into DeadTater, this will also work.
Thanks a lot really, basic trade algorithms and options in vanilla x4 is just sad and your mods are allowing me to enjoy the game into another level.
Regards.

Peanutcat
x4

Post by Peanutcat » Sat, 5. Aug 23, 16:01

How is performance from these nowadays?

I'm starting a new playthrough and am considering Wares, Jobs and God but did notice a bit of a drop in FPS compared to normal.

Which one of these affects it the most? Any combination of them that's particularly bad?
F signature

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Sat, 5. Aug 23, 17:25

Peanutcat wrote:
Sat, 5. Aug 23, 16:01

I'm starting a new playthrough and am considering Wares, Jobs and God but did notice a bit of a drop in FPS compared to normal.

Which one of these affects it the most? Any combination of them that's particularly bad?
Probably Deadair Jobs would affect FPS the most. I doubt Wares would affect FPS at all and GOD just has it change the stations and usually make them more economical so it probably does not affect FPS much if at all.

Peanutcat
x4

Post by Peanutcat » Sat, 5. Aug 23, 17:38

BlackRain wrote:
Sat, 5. Aug 23, 17:25
Peanutcat wrote:

Probably Deadair Jobs would affect FPS the most. I doubt Wares would affect FPS at all and GOD just has it change the stations and usually make them more economical so it probably does not affect FPS much if at all.
Cool, thanks.

How much of an impact does Jobs actually have? Is it big, mid or negligable?
F signature

Shomey
x4

Post by Shomey » Sun, 6. Aug 23, 00:19

https://github.com/DeadAirRT/deadairgate doesn`t seem to be removing the highway as said:
Properly removes the ring highway.
This removes all points of the ring highway and not just the portions between points.

Tried the Boron Queen start and it still had highways. Then I tried a different 'normal' start and the normal highway was also still there. *haven`t flown around, just seen a part on the map)

Is this due to the Boron highway plot?

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Sun, 6. Aug 23, 17:32

Peanutcat wrote:
Sat, 5. Aug 23, 17:38
BlackRain wrote:
Sat, 5. Aug 23, 17:25
Peanutcat wrote:

Cool, thanks.

How much of an impact does Jobs actually have? Is it big, mid or negligable?
Hard to say because it depends on your PC and what other mods you are using, etc. I don't even notice myself because my PC is the most powerful gaming pc out there lol, and I use many different mods.

DaPunk
x4

Post by DaPunk » Mon, 28. Aug 23, 10:14

HI - i found a problem with DeadAir God

i disabled all mods except of DeadAir God and started a new Split Zyarth Game - and the Rattlesnake in the beginning that should be friednly turned red after a few seconds. This only happens with that mod activated. i tried 2 hours of different cominations of mods. But it seems to me this mod turned the rattlesnake red - can someone try this and confirm?

x4 6.2 - all dlc´s activated - Deadair God v6.0.1

dagger929
x4

Post by dagger929 » Wed, 30. Aug 23, 01:13

Hi,

First, love the mods. Running most of them as long as they don't require VRO. (Wish I could do the others but not wanting to rock VRO for now)

The deadair mods, do they play nice with faction enhancer? And the AI tweaks? Seems like most mods overlap some. Trying to get some solid invasions going.

boy1der
x3ap

Post by boy1der » Tue, 19. Sep 23, 17:40

Im trying to get the faction mods to work, but my game keeps getting stuck loading a new game at 84%, are there compatibilities I do not know about? right now i have some sector mods, but even when i disable them, the game does not load.

boy1der
x3ap

Post by boy1der » Tue, 19. Sep 23, 17:44

When i set the faction mods to inactive, the game loads, I do run VRO, but im not sure wat else would cause the game to freeze on loading

Return to “X4: Foundations - Scripts and Modding”