[OLD] XRSGE - Galaxy REMAKE

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X4: Foundations.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

DeadAirRT
x4

Re: [MOD TESTING] XRSGE - Galaxy REMAKE

Post by DeadAirRT » Tue, 5. Jul 22, 15:39

ScandyNav wrote:
Tue, 5. Jul 22, 12:46
Realspace wrote:
Tue, 5. Jul 22, 11:04
2) Working on the god.xml to recreate a starting setting that is coherent with the map but also for anomalies and hidden bases that follow the new star geometry
I hope new map will have DeadAir Dynamic Wars mod in mind too. Will this map be suitable for changing factions relationship and wars?
There's very little hard coding in my mod so it should work fine

Realspace
x4

Re: [MOD TESTING] XRSGE - Galaxy REMAKE

Post by Realspace » Tue, 5. Jul 22, 16:56

DeadAirRT wrote:
Tue, 5. Jul 22, 15:39
ScandyNav wrote:
Tue, 5. Jul 22, 12:46
Realspace wrote:
Tue, 5. Jul 22, 11:04
2) Working on the god.xml to recreate a starting setting that is coherent with the map but also for anomalies and hidden bases that follow the new star geometry
I hope new map will have DeadAir Dynamic Wars mod in mind too. Will this map be suitable for changing factions relationship and wars?
There's very little hard coding in my mod so it should work fine
looking at the github I don't see any god.xml so I think it should be fine as it is, both mods should work together.
I will only add a totally redone god.xml to XRSGE because, of course, the map is totally changed and needs a new logic, new stations, new anomalies, etc. The rest (economy, etc.)I will leave to other mods. I hope the map will inspire other modders as base template.
I am uploading the mod, I reunited all the mods in one single thread: viewtopic.php?f=181&t=427585

Return to “X4: Foundations - Scripts and Modding”