weapon free/war free/ neutral sector ?

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X4: Foundations.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Halpog
x4

weapon free/war free/ neutral sector ?

Post by Halpog » Fri, 11. Nov 22, 07:59

hi all
is there any way to have factions NOT fight ech other in my sector ?

i have a shipyard there and ofc factions who are in war gith eath other directly inside and next to my shipyard
yes i can cut off acces to the shipyard for war factions but thats not what i want to do.

sprIder
x4

Re: weapon free/war free/ neutral sector ?

Post by sprIder » Fri, 11. Nov 22, 13:08

You could try the same way Egosoft prevents other factions from enterering terran space. In extensions\ego_dlc_terran\libraries\jobs.xml:

Code: Select all

<!-- Disable galaxy-wide jobs in terran space (added by base game) -->

<add sel="/jobs/job[@id='xenon_frigate_patrol_m_zone_everywhereelse']/location">
    <factionlicences>
      <factionlicence faction="terran" licence="innercore_access" negatefactionlicence="true"/>
      <factionlicence faction="terran" licence="outercore_access" negatefactionlicence="true"/>
    </factionlicences>
  </add>
I don't know if it works if you change the "faction" accordingly. But it might be worth a try.

Halpog
x4

Re: weapon free/war free/ neutral sector ?

Post by Halpog » Sat, 12. Nov 22, 07:50

basicaly what iam wanting to do is : have 1 sector with a shipyard , where EVERY faction can buy there ships, and NOT kill each other in this sector.

basicaly when factions are at war, they undock and start killing each other ...thats why i thought a bout a sector where for example weapons cant be used.
i tryed to do that via policing a sector and declare weapons as illegal, but that dosent work after all

Return to “X4: Foundations - Scripts and Modding”