MOD Star Wars Interworlds ... questions

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X4: Foundations.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

KhorsKan
x4

MOD Star Wars Interworlds ... questions

Post by KhorsKan » Fri, 20. Jan 23, 15:45

Hi everybody,

This post is for those who have installed the Star Wars Interworlds mod.

I have a few questions for which I haven't found any answers on the net (unless I'm mistaken):
_ I made a custom game start (with all the technologies) but it misses the manufacturing plans of the Silicon Carbide / metallic microlattice / computronic substrate modules ... but these modules seem to be necessary for the construction of any ship ... !? Is it a part not yet developed in the mod or a bug or something else?
_ I discovered almost all the new sectors but I can't find any trace of minerals ... has it been replaced by something else ?
(ore still seems to be needed to make refined metal...)

I admit I'm a bit lost about the new game mechanics...

Do you have some ideas ?

Thank you.

Shuulo
x4

Re: MOD Star Wars Interworlds ... questions

Post by Shuulo » Fri, 20. Jan 23, 17:05

I suggest to post your questions on SWI on its discord, you can find a link to in mod wiki

Terran economy is not used in the mod, you should switch to Universal production method in your player global settings.

KhorsKan
x4

Post by KhorsKan » Sun, 22. Jan 23, 10:57

Yet I am well in universal production...

Thanks for the advice, but I don’t like Discord at all.
Really amazing that there are few answers on this post .... this mod would be very little known ??

magitsu
x4

Post by magitsu » Sun, 22. Jan 23, 13:43

Go to discord if you expect prompt answers. It's not little known but it also isn't highly featured here for obvious reasons.
There are some sectors which have all the resources, though there are also many sectors with nothing. Then there are sectors with a lot of one specific resource. Rhydonium is the only new resource, but everything old is there, some just with a different name. CS, Microlat and SC appear only if you have Terran production selected in options, which you need to change to Universal.

Darlandra
x4

Post by Darlandra » Tue, 24. Jan 23, 18:57

Answer from a SWI user: Those resources are in no way shape or form used in the SWI Mod V .65
The sectors have their associated resources and should be present.

Frankly it sounds like your mod is corrupt/mixed and I would recommend redownloading the latest version and completely removing previous versions and saves.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Scripts and Modding”