Impact effect not working, when target ahs shields and bullets scale="1"

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X4: Foundations.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

|K.O.S.H.
x3tc

Impact effect not working, when target ahs shields and bullets scale="1"

Post by |K.O.S.H. » Thu, 26. Jan 23, 09:54

I have a strange problem:

I created an impact effect, that is working fine, when the bullet that uses ist is no "beam" weapon - the scale-property is set to 0 (scale="0")

When i set scale="1" the effect is not renderes as long as the target has shields.
When the shields are down it is rendered.

The effect:

Code: Select all

<effect name="weapon_kosh_railgun_l_impact" alignment="object">
			<elements>
				<element id="1" ref="explosion_xl_01_distortion02_macro" forkeffect="none" delay="0.1" duration="1.0" fadeout="0.4" emitterspace="zone" forklod="none"/>
				<element id="4" ref="effect_dummy_macro" forkeffect="none" duration="3.0" forklod="mediumeffect">
					<sound ref="explosion_large_lp"/>
				</element>
				<element id="6" ref="dummyemitter_macro" forkeffect="explosion_m_01_explosion02" delay="0.1" alignment="normal" forklod="megaeffect" duration="2" minscale="0.3" maxscale="0.35">
					<propagation number="1" duration="0.1" timevariance="0" timefunction="0" directional="false"/>
				</element>
				<element id="12" ref="explosion_xl_01_distortion01_macro" forkeffect="none" delay="2" duration="0.5" fadeout="0.4" emitterspace="zone" forklod="largeeffect"/>
				<element id="13" ref="explosion_xl_01_distortion01_macro" forkeffect="none" delay="3" duration="0.5" fadeout="0.4" emitterspace="zone" forklod="largeeffect"/>
			</elements>
		</effect>
Wing Commander Mod - German Topic
06.07.11 - v1.1 RELEASED!

Return to “X4: Foundations - Scripts and Modding”