[Mod-Request] Docking fees

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X4: Foundations.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Reisser
x4

[Mod-Request] Docking fees

Post by Reisser » Tue, 7. Mar 23, 16:00

I love mods that make the game a little more "realistic" at least economically (as far as X4 goes :D) And there are mods that levy taxes on stations, move in employees etc etc ...

What is now obvious are docking fees! Tiered by size and also by reputation. You either receive the payment yourself (NPCs land on your own stations) or you have to pay them (players land on NPC stations)

Unfortunately, my scripting skills are currently only sufficient to adapt third-party mods a little for myself, not yet to create something completely new. In addition, I was always looking for mods to look at...

Only: I really have no idea if there is an event that is activated when a ship docks. You should then be able to deduce from this whether it is an NPC or player ship, the size class and whether it lands on my player or NPC station.

Depending on that, the payments develop, reports are generated, a settings menu etc - but I would manage that.

Maybe someone here knows something, already has a script snippet they can throw me or something similar :)

... which brought me to the X4 "Endgame" ... again :D
Meine Mods bei NexusMods: RS Loss Report RS Bribe for Scandata RS Colors RS Marine Special Training
Meine Mod-Collection bei NexusMods: X4 VRO Reloaded

Return to “X4: Foundations - Scripts and Modding”