Need to fix the Terran Defender of sol mission for a modded game

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X4: Foundations.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

kanifeli

Need to fix the Terran Defender of sol mission for a modded game

Post by kanifeli » Mon, 8. May 23, 21:09

Hello All!

First of all I thank all the modders for all the Mods(Even the ones i am not actively using). I also have a help request. As i seem to be the only one with the issue i imagine the regular vanilla game mission works but for me with my mods I get the Mission related spawned ships (Silveback in this case) with no engines so they cannot move. Would it be possible to create a simple mod that could be used to correct this issue? it could be similar to the cheat menu one but adding an option to rebuild the components so the ship includes any missing items. I imagine this is way harder than it sounds but i expect it will be useful in more than one or two missions.

If you are familiar with this issue and would like a list of mods i have active to determine which one is the culprit let me know and i can try to get those for you.

Realspace
x4

Re: Need to fix the Terran Defender of sol mission for a modded game

Post by Realspace » Thu, 18. May 23, 07:48

Look for any mod that messes with the loadouts.xml file or changes the missions. Seems more of a wrong loadout for that ship that misses the engines. The first mods to remove are probably those changing/adding ships.

Disable them all. If the problem is gone, try enabling them one by one upto when it is back.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Scripts and Modding”