Terran invasion against the Xenon meant to be a multi-hour crawl?

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

krlc
x4

Re: Terran invasion against the Xenon meant to be a multi-hour crawl?

Post by krlc » Fri, 19. Mar 21, 12:31

rene6740 wrote:
Fri, 19. Mar 21, 07:36
Does anyone observed TER actually building ships? I have not seen them building ANY ships so far. If there is a bug with ship building it would explain why there are no further attacks.
I'm like 27h in without seta and TER has lots of ships.
But i noticed that my station in asteroid belt is mining lots of ore and almost no silicon and is starving on it for past 15h or so.
TER station now that i looked are very low on computronic substrate - guess they are starving on silicon too.
Maybe that's what's happening in your game, check if the shipyard have resources to build ships.

Raevyan
x4

Post by Raevyan » Fri, 19. Mar 21, 13:04

krlc wrote:
Fri, 19. Mar 21, 12:31
rene6740 wrote:
Fri, 19. Mar 21, 07:36
Does anyone observed TER actually building ships? I have not seen them building ANY ships so far. If there is a bug with ship building it would explain why there are no further attacks.
I'm like 27h in without seta and TER has lots of ships.
But i noticed that my station in asteroid belt is mining lots of ore and almost no silicon and is starving on it for past 15h or so.
TER station now that i looked are very low on computronic substrate - guess they are starving on silicon too.
Maybe that's what's happening in your game, check if the shipyard have resources to build ships.
Wharfs and shipyards are well stocked. I have no issues ordering 30+ M ships.

Cruis.In
x3

Post by Cruis.In » Wed, 15. Jun 22, 00:27

hi this seems relevant to me. the count down just keep starting over. i sat and watched it go from 15 - 0 and start over immediate. i think the first one or two were destroyed :) maybe 5 lol
offensive signature removed

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”