"Rebellious Thralls" mission, can't dock on required ship

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

MrSareth

"Rebellious Thralls" mission, can't dock on required ship

Post by MrSareth » Wed, 24. Mar 21, 17:53

I'm stuck at the step "Dock on slave trader 3" where I can't dock on the ship because I get "Docking denied" everytime.

I'm on a S ship (Starter Terran ship), I docked at the Hijacked vessel, waited for the split woman to come in, then I got asked to undock and to dock on the trader and it doesn't let me.

When I look in the mission manager, I'm still on step 3 "Wait for the passenger" maybe it has to do with it?

How do I get unstuck ?

OdinValhik
x4

Re: "Rebellious Thralls" mission, can't dock on required ship

Post by OdinValhik » Fri, 9. Apr 21, 09:46

I'm also stuck on this. The split entered my S-ship and the game seems to be stuck on "waiting on passenger" and I'm not allowed to dock either. Not sure if this is a bug or something I've missed.

izalith
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by izalith » Wed, 14. Apr 21, 11:40

This should be a bug with the relation of the target ship.

It will be fixed in a future build, but as a workaround improving relations with the Free Families will allow you to dock at the ship.

OdinValhik
x4

Post by OdinValhik » Wed, 14. Apr 21, 21:27

Nice :)

Weez
x4

Post by Weez » Sat, 1. Apr 23, 00:15

Sorry for the necro, but this bug is still in the game. I was told "docking queued" but after that nothing ever happened and now I'm stuck.

Edit: After a while of trying different things, I noticed that the owner of the hijacked ship had switched from Argon to "fallen families", but after I shot it a few times, I went back to Argon, but I couldn't dock because it went hostile. After waiting for some time, relations normalized and I finally was able to dock and go on with the mission. I'm glad I tried that instead of loading an earlier save which would have cost me nearly an hour of playtime.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”