So Boso thought the HQ was from the multiverse but it wasnt?

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Axeface
x4

So Boso thought the HQ was from the multiverse but it wasnt?

Post by Axeface » Sat, 27. Mar 21, 14:43

Before CoH we all thought that the HQ was a trans-dimensional object right? Boso even says so, but it turns out it isnt at all its simply teleported from another systems in our dimension. I havent done the project genesis start, does it explain any of this? Just trying to wrap my head around it all.

phanax

Re: So Boso thought the HQ was from the multiverse but it wasnt?

Post by phanax » Sat, 27. Mar 21, 17:32

Spoiler
Show
It turns out it's the base used by the Segaris Pioneers to research terraforming technologies, due to space anomalies it got dragged through to the Grand Exchange

Sattler_Norbert
x4

Post by Sattler_Norbert » Sat, 27. Mar 21, 18:35

Before CoH I fully expected it to be a Terran station connected to jump-drive and teleportation research.
I guess at least the former turned out true. :)

Axeface
x4

Post by Axeface » Thu, 29. Apr 21, 17:05

Sattler_Norbert wrote:
Sat, 27. Mar 21, 18:35
Before CoH I fully expected it to be a Terran station connected to jump-drive and teleportation research.
I guess at least the former turned out true. :)
Do they even mention jumpdrive or teleportation research? Isnt it just terraforming research?
I have this sinking feeling that its all just a massive plot hole, where someone just forgot that the hq was supposed to be connected with dimension jumping research (as it is the fundamental piece we need to cross dimensions). The PIO start plot would make sense if the player was transported to another dimension and stranded there, instead its just a normal jump? Seems like all we really should need is Boso Ta.

nemo1887
x4

Post by nemo1887 » Thu, 29. Apr 21, 18:01

It was necessary to find a departure to the history of COH , and the HQ of the beginning of games served well for the history , that’s all!

LarryBurstyn
x4

Post by LarryBurstyn » Sat, 1. May 21, 01:22

OKAY. I am working on Project Genesis PLUS...I have to plant some malware but I cannot because I don't have any...the Se. DR says to plant it but he does NOT give it to me. (Or at least it is not in my inventory or my ship's.)
Going ahead I get within 10m of the signal leak and NOTHING it still says to scan the leak...I am scanning the leak. When I highlight the leak and hit F NOTHING comes up except a small box that says signal leak with nothing else in it.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”