Fate of the Yaki, did I screw up?

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Fenris321
x4

Fate of the Yaki, did I screw up?

Post by Fenris321 » Fri, 9. Apr 21, 23:24

So I read up on this beforehand, even though I usually don't, I really wanted to help create a strong Yaki presence. And get their blueprints tbh.

So from what I read:
1) Tell the Terrans that the Yaki are not a threat.
2) Go back and destroy the amplifier.
3) Go talk to the station rep
4) Wait until asked to clear the Xenon out.

So I told the Terrans the Yaki were not a threat. Started messing around with other stuff before getting around to destroying the amplifier. Then get a message from the wing man guy saying he'll now work for me. Turns out two Terran Katanas blew up the amplifier. Now when I go talk to the rep, I get the icon saying talk but nothing happens. So, am I locked out from the rest of it, or is it just a waiting game now?

Teladi CEO

Re: Fate of the Yaki, did I screw up?

Post by Teladi CEO » Sat, 10. Apr 21, 01:23

No, you have to get Dal Busta and the phq as well, at least that’s how it worked for me. If you continue the Terran plot line you get Dal Busta because they ask you to help Hatikvah (sorta).

After a while he will show up at your PHQ and you can ask him about helping the Yaki.
We don’t know what paradise is like, but probably it’s blue magenta, flecked with pink. But even if it’s green and red-checked we should make the most of it. -Boron saying

Fenris321
x4

Re: Fate of the Yaki, did I screw up?

Post by Fenris321 » Sat, 10. Apr 21, 03:09

Teladi CEO wrote:
Sat, 10. Apr 21, 01:23
No, you have to get Dal Busta and the phq as well, at least that’s how it worked for me. If you continue the Terran plot line you get Dal Busta because they ask you to help Hatikvah (sorta).

After a while he will show up at your PHQ and you can ask him about helping the Yaki.
Thanks

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”