Paranid Plot - Does Unify still create peace with other factions?

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Lazerath
x4

Paranid Plot - Does Unify still create peace with other factions?

Post by Lazerath » Wed, 12. May 21, 16:34

Hi all,

I am play the 4.03 version of the game and I am wondering if I choose to unify the Paranid (plot) does that mean they will still only go after the Xenon and stop there war with Argon/Ant? I like the idea of unifying the Paranid again (like in previous X Games) but Pre-COH 4.0 that meant the Paranid essentially stopped attacking the Argons (if I remember correctly). Has that changed? I am at the point where I can blow up the Apotheosis or Unify the Paranid.

Anyone have recent experience with this or am I mistaken in my understanding of what happens after the Paranid are Unified?

Thanks,
Lazerath
COMPUTER SPECS
[Mobo] SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0
[CPU] AMD FX-9370 8 Cores 4.4 - 4.7GHZ 16MB DDR3-1866
[Cooling] Corsair Hydro Series H80I CPU Cooler System
[Video] Evga 970 GTX SC 3.5Gb Ram ==> [Ram] G-Skills Ripjaws X 16GB
[Harddrive] (2) x Samsung 850 Evo 250GB SSD
[Harddrive] Samsung 840 Series 120GB SSD ==> [Harddrive] WD BLACK 1TB 64MB 7200RPM
[Disc Player] LG 14X BLU-RAY BURNER ==> [Case] Thermaltake A71 Chaser [Windows 7 Pro]

Pesanur
x4

Re: Paranid Plot - Does Unify still create peace with other factions?

Post by Pesanur » Wed, 12. May 21, 17:05

You can put then of war with another faction.

rudi_pioneer
x4

Post by rudi_pioneer » Mon, 17. May 21, 20:37

Pesanur wrote:
Wed, 12. May 21, 17:05
Once I choose who they will war with, can I pick another "target" later or it's one time choice?

grapedog
x4

Post by grapedog » Sun, 23. May 21, 02:44

rudi_pioneer wrote:
Mon, 17. May 21, 20:37
Pesanur wrote:
Wed, 12. May 21, 17:05
Once I choose who they will war with, can I pick another "target" later or it's one time choice?
You can set them to war with any single faction they share borders with, or ALL factions they share borders with. But you can't pick and choose multiple. It's either 1 faction or all factions.

Also, the choice is final and cannot be reversed.

Dufeu
x4

Post by Dufeu » Mon, 31. May 21, 17:02

im trying to unify them to but im at xroad where i can blow up the pods in that station.
So to unify them do i need to blow them up or just leave the area?

Update:
Well im now at that i need to build a msall fleet 24 ares and 12 nemesis vanguard.
theres only 1 problem.
i waited to long and there is no paranid warf that builds the vanguard and PAR has only 2 sectors left with no warf.
so how the bleep do i finish this mission?

grapedog
x4

Post by grapedog » Mon, 31. May 21, 23:10

Dufeu wrote:
Mon, 31. May 21, 17:02
im trying to unify them to but im at xroad where i can blow up the pods in that station.

Update:
Well im now at that i need to build a msall fleet 24 ares and 12 nemesis vanguard.
theres only 1 problem.
i waited to long and there is no paranid warf that builds the vanguard and PAR has only 2 sectors left with no warf.
Blowing up the pods does not unift them.

As for the ships, the PAR will eventually build another wharf if they can. If they can't, you could always buy the blueprints and build them yourself at your own shipyard.

Dufeu
x4

Post by Dufeu » Tue, 1. Jun 21, 06:39

grapedog wrote:
Mon, 31. May 21, 23:10
Dufeu wrote:

Update:
theres only 1 problem.

As for the ships, the PAR will eventually build another wharf if they can. If they can't, you could always buy the blueprints and build them yourself at your own shipyard.
ok, but cant find the rep of par, and i do have my own warf bc of the syn and asgard (its actually more then a warf can build all the terran whips with it)
so in other words i need to find the PAR rep to buy the BPs guess i need to find a sector that i havnt found yet (still not have the all sector achievement)

nevermind i found 2 PAR sectors right above terran space and there found warf and shipyard

grapedog
x4

Post by grapedog » Tue, 1. Jun 21, 08:23

Dufeu wrote:
Tue, 1. Jun 21, 06:39
grapedog wrote:
Dufeu wrote:

Update:
theres only 1 problem.

ok, but cant find the rep of par, and i do have my own warf bc of the syn and asgard (its actually more then a warf can build all the terran whips with it)
so in other words i need to find the PAR rep to buy the BPs guess i need to find a sector that i havnt found yet (still not have the all sector achievement)

nevermind i found 2 PAR sectors right above terran space and there found warf and shipyard
And for future knowledge, you can always ask another ship in your range, where the faction rep is. Just Comm them, and you'll have a couple options, including where is the faction rep... and you'll get guidance to them. If a faction rep building is destroyed, they'll move to another existing station.

Dufeu
x4

Post by Dufeu » Tue, 1. Jun 21, 13:47

grapedog wrote:
Tue, 1. Jun 21, 08:23
Dufeu wrote:
Tue, 1. Jun 21, 06:39
grapedog wrote:

And for future knowledge, you can always ask another ship in your range, where the faction rep is. Just Comm them, and you'll have a couple options, including where is the faction rep... and you'll get guidance to them. If a faction rep building is destroyed, they'll move to another existing station.
i did, they allways sended me to ALI one

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”