Easy Marine Veterans in ToA

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

taronas
x4

Re: Easy Marine Veterans in ToA

Post by taronas » Mon, 18. Apr 22, 08:11

blackphoenixx wrote:
Fri, 15. Apr 22, 18:47
You get an invitation to join a faction guild after reaching reputation 10 with a faction. Argon vs Holy Order, Holy Order vs Godrealm and so on.
After joining you get mission offers while in the area of that faction.
Some of those (usually fleet assembly and station building missions) reward that factions L miner, and that L miner always comes with a blue engine mod, a purple shield mod, 2500 Nvidium in the cargo hold and a skilled captain and crew - and a bunch of those are always marines.
That's interesting. I did a couple of "build factory/defense station" for Split and Telady already but there was never a ship reward. The only two ships I got are from "Enter" missions. And there are of course no marines left after entering ...

jlehtone
x4

Re: Easy Marine Veterans in ToA

Post by jlehtone » Mon, 18. Apr 22, 12:50

Build factory/defence platform are "generic missions" offered at Stations. Generic missions do not offer Miners as rewards.
The "Guild missions" are never shown on map, only in the "Available missions" tab.

Guild missions tend to have multiple subtasks. Mission has main reward and each subtask has additional rewards.

A "Construction" mission can have "Assemble Fleet" and "Build Military Base" subtasks.
The Base is trivial compared to factory/defence platform builds.
ARGvsXEN and ZYAvsARG Assemble Fleet missions at least used to request ships with modifications.

PS. If you take a Guild mission while you already have mission from that same Guild, then the previous mission will abort instantly, without warning.
Goner Pancake Protector X
Insanity included at no extra charge.
There is no Box. I am the sand.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”