TOA Enigmatic Avarice

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

M.Rivas
x4

TOA Enigmatic Avarice

Post by M.Rivas » Tue, 19. Apr 22, 02:16

I'm having problem with this mission. I have no idea what I am doing wrong.
If anybody can help me I will appreciate it.
Thank in advance

Wonderbugg
x4

Re: TOA Enigmatic Avarice

Post by Wonderbugg » Tue, 19. Apr 22, 03:54

What part are you having difficulties with? If it is the placement of the Nav Beacons, then do this.

1. When all of the beacon locations are lit up, fly to one and place the beacon as close to the center of the circle as you can. This should prompt Bosa to tell you that he is getting readings from the beacon.
2. After placing the beacon, fly out of the circle. The beacon locations should reappear (except for ones already placed properly). Fly to the next one. My game made me place 4 beacons and then moved on to the next phase.

M.Rivas
x4

Post by M.Rivas » Tue, 19. Apr 22, 10:56

My problem is when I set guidance to the anomaly and Bosso ask me to drop the nav beacon, it's fine, but when I'm not at the right place he ask me to find the anomaly. There is no indication to get to the right position, visually or anything else. Jus approaching to the center of the circles.
I'm thinking of doing multiple saving when I drop the nav beacon in the right place until I get all of them.
Thank for your response.

Wonderbugg
x4

Post by Wonderbugg » Tue, 19. Apr 22, 14:27

You don't set guidance. You fly towards the circle, the run a Long Range scan looking for the purple ping. Fly towards the purple ping and you'll find an anomaly. Drop the beacon as close to the anomaly as possible.

M.Rivas
x4

Post by M.Rivas » Tue, 19. Apr 22, 19:26

I got it now
Thank you for your help

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”