Stuck on Terran mission

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

x3tc

Stuck on Terran mission

Post by 150147 » Sat, 21. May 22, 13:24

I am on the Terran mission where I need to destroy the Xenon station. Have taken a fleet of Osaka's into Savage Spur 2 and approached the Accelerator into Savage Spur 1. It won't let me through. Keeps throwing me back into Savage Spur 2. Is this supposed to happen or is it a bug? I don't want to have to go the long way round through Hatikvah 1 and Tharka's Cascade!

Good Wizard
x4

Re: Stuck on Terran mission

Post by Good Wizard » Sat, 21. May 22, 13:30

150147 wrote:
Sat, 21. May 22, 13:24
I am on the Terran mission where I need to destroy the Xenon station. Have taken a fleet of Osaka's into Savage Spur 2 and approached the Accelerator into Savage Spur 1. It won't let me through. Keeps throwing me back into Savage Spur 2. Is this supposed to happen or is it a bug? I don't want to have to go the long way round through Hatikvah 1 and Tharka's Cascade!
This is correct - you have to take the long way around. Check the encyclopedia: The Accelerator is one way only. After doing your thing you can use it to return, but you need to enter the long way around. This is true for all ships, not only yours...

x3tc

Re: Stuck on Terran mission

Post by 150147 » Sat, 21. May 22, 14:48

Good Wizard wrote:
Sat, 21. May 22, 13:30
150147 wrote:
Sat, 21. May 22, 13:24
This is correct - you have to take the long way around. Check the encyclopedia: The Accelerator is one way only. After doing your thing you can use it to return, but you need to enter the long way around. This is true for all ships, not only yours...
ok, long way round it is. Thanks.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”