Problems with HAT missions

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Paul2724
x4

Problems with HAT missions

Post by Paul2724 » Tue, 7. Jun 22, 18:47

So.. Been playing my save for many hours and decided to start clearing some missions.

Got through the Terran ones fine and looking to do the HAT ones (both the join the trade revolution and the Terran one that has you investigate HAT politics).

Both of these have issues that seem to be blocking my progress.

For the Terran investigation one I have to speak to Dal Busta - only problem is he's in a scrap processing station in HC1 that only has a pier, no S/M dock. I've docked in an L ship but the elevator doesn't give me any options to go into the station to speak to the guy and any S/M ship I just get errors about not being able to dock there.

For the other one I need to speak to Reen Omara - now I think he was, from what I recall early doors on this playthrough, in a trade station in HC1 that the Xenon destroyed - I've long had the Xenon under control now but that station hasn't been rebuilt and can't seem to find Reen anywhere. I've looked all over the map for a HAT trading station - the only one I found is in Nopileos' Fortune II but he isn't aboard.

Anyone got any ideas?

dtpsprt
x4

Re: Problems with HAT missions

Post by dtpsprt » Thu, 9. Jun 22, 22:40

The first thing you need to do is find Reen Omara and finish the HAT plot. If the HAT station in HC1 was destroyed, this also means that they have also lost their faction rep, HAT faction has another one faction rep (generated) somewhere. She will be in that station.

After you finish the HAT plot, Dal Bust will appear out of nowhere in your PHQ and with him in there you can start the TER missions.

Paul2724
x4

Re: Problems with HAT missions

Post by Paul2724 » Fri, 10. Jun 22, 11:01

Hey, thanks.

Yeah the HAT faction rep has moved to the HAT Freeport in Second Contact VII - but Reen isn't aboard that station...

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”