Race track in Tharka's Ravine XXIV?

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Rei Ayanami
x4

Race track in Tharka's Ravine XXIV?

Post by Rei Ayanami » Fri, 29. Jul 22, 15:58

It has been a long, looong while since I entered the north eastern regions of the map.
In Tharka's Ravine XXIV, a little bit east of the sectors center I saw some ring objects with glowing arrows arranged in a race track.
https://imgur.com/a/QZKvYtK

I can not remember ever seeing them before, especially not when Split Vendetta came out nor during the Split plot.
Are these for some kind of mission I haven't discovered yet? Can I do repeatable races against AI (would be awesome)?

Imperial Good
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: Race track in Tharka's Ravine XXIV?

Post by Imperial Good » Fri, 29. Jul 22, 18:27

Could be related to your gambling den mission chain (hospitality 1). I think the sector that selects does have random elements.

Teladi CEO

Post by Teladi CEO » Sun, 31. Jul 22, 21:28

I think Tharkas Ravine has a superhighway, if you are playing with them turned off then that may be the “shell” of it. Unless, the entire structure is removed when you play without them.
We don’t know what paradise is like, but probably it’s blue magenta, flecked with pink. But even if it’s green and red-checked we should make the most of it. -Boron saying

BitByte
x4

Post by BitByte » Tue, 2. Aug 22, 17:27

Teladi CEO wrote:
Sun, 31. Jul 22, 21:28
I think Tharkas Ravine has a superhighway, if you are playing with them turned off then that may be the “shell” of it. Unless, the entire structure is removed when you play without them.
No superhighway in Tharka's Ravine sectors.

Rei Ayanami
x4

Post by Rei Ayanami » Mon, 8. Aug 22, 18:52

Imperial Good wrote:
Fri, 29. Jul 22, 18:27
Could be related to your gambling den mission chain (hospitality 1). I think the sector that selects does have random elements.
yea, I did that mission a looong time ago and I can vaguely remember some kind of racing mission, that must be it. Thanks :)

Too bad, I would've loved to have repeatable racing challenges or even vs AI ships :D

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”