What's wrong with the Paranid police?

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

jojorne
x4

What's wrong with the Paranid police?

Post by jojorne » Thu, 15. Sep 22, 14:44

This is the first time I heard this after attacking a station. I was in Trinity Sanctum III attacking a PAR station when:
- Reporting an attack to this station.
- Negative
- ... (silence).

WHUT? lmao

I mean, who polices their sector? There are so many PAR Patrol Destroyers there that it was scary to say the least. lol

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: What's wrong with the Paranid police?

Post by Alan Phipps » Thu, 15. Sep 22, 15:27

That 'negative' means that the superior PAR found your insignificant attack on their asset to be utterly beneath their contempt. They decided to ignore you on the basis that you would most probably soon collide and destroy yourself with no further involvement from them. :D

Seriously, are you sure you didn't accidently kill some SCA pirate vessel in the crossfire close to their station, and that that is what the message was about?
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

jojorne
x4

Re: What's wrong with the Paranid police?

Post by jojorne » Thu, 15. Sep 22, 15:33

Alan Phipps wrote:
Thu, 15. Sep 22, 15:27
That 'negative' means that the superior PAR found your insignificant attack on their asset to be utterly beneath their contempt. They decided to ignore you on the basis that you would most probably soon collide and destroy yourself with no further involvement from them. :D

Seriously, are you sure you didn't accidently kill some SCA pirate vessel in the crossfire close to their station, and that that is what the message was about?
Definitely the first one roflmao~

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”