Question: Leap of faith follow up - Found.

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Kluuvien
x4

Question: Leap of faith follow up - Found.

Post by Kluuvien » Mon, 10. Oct 22, 08:41

After siding against the twins, the npc tells me that I can fix my rep but I have no follow up quest, does this come later, did I glitch or is there no follow up?

Also, the ship I took in cant beat the Astrid, does that stay in the Leap of Faith system if I go back later?

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: Question: Leap of faith follow up

Post by Alan Phipps » Mon, 10. Oct 22, 10:51

There were two parts to the restore rep goal if you went against the twins. The first was to pay a sum of 'protection' money when first demanded of you to leave your trade ships alone (this demand was made just after the twins alliance decision, iirc), and the second is to destroy a specified station in VIG space as a demonstration that you are serious opposition. Have you been given either or both of these opportunities?

As to the Astrid(s), they do stay in the sector where encountered and so you can leave and get a better ship if you wish. Also note that there are two twins and so two Astrids, albeit in different sectors
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Kluuvien
x4

Post by Kluuvien » Mon, 10. Oct 22, 11:14

Thanks
No I do not think I have received either opportunity yet, although I am no where near being able to take on a station yet so maybe that will come later.

Kluuvien
x4

Post by Kluuvien » Tue, 11. Oct 22, 12:14

Well, no idea if I just missed it or if it showed up late, but just noticed the quest in my log hidden under a tiny expandable list. Probably just me being blind :)

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”