Suggestions for future DLC

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Felicitus Bigbeaver
x4

Suggestions for future DLC

Post by Felicitus Bigbeaver » Sat, 25. Nov 23, 17:30

1) I would like to see possibly a facility for crew training which adds both skill and experience to crew! This I feel should be a little different to crew experience which I would also like to affect more. For example more accurate targeting, faster shot speed, turrets , repair speed of both ship and components.

2) An ECM ship which could reduce firing stats and make a ship harder to control etc.

3) Population in a system affecting the system more. It making things harder or easier to get folk for jobs in factories. Planets or systems that get invaded by Xenon get a noticeable population hit. Perhaps population moving to other systems as refugees when the Xenon or the Split get a bit fruity. Systems which are well guarded and eliminating hostile xenon presences fast getting bonuses. This could be done through having to pay wages to workers working in factories.

4) Convoys for large amounts of goods traversals. This could also have big bad pirate fleets sent against them. Maybe for npc fleets, if you capture the lead ship then you capture the fleet.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”