Torus mission did not triggered (solved!)

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Athlon64Mtl
x3

Torus mission did not triggered (solved!)

Post by Athlon64Mtl » Mon, 1. Jan 24, 18:08

First Happy new Year All!

I just realised now that for some reasons the Torus Aeternal MIssion did not triggered or did but I missed it. I've played 294 hours. Here is my sequence of play: Argon Sector Start. I've done PHQ and Hatikvah, then All the Split Vendetta and the Kingdom End... and finished by Terran. There is only the Avarice Plot Left. I got the Geometric Owl and now it is docked on my PHQ in Eigteen Billions. There i'm doing the Terraforming and finished the clean factories... I have access to Earth and the Torus Station is there (I can go inside but the switch to open the door is deactivated and I would prefer doing it as a Mission Guidance... Am I too far now in game to get it or somehow I got it and it disappear as I've done other things? If anyone has an idea about that ? or how to trigger it? I mean it's not that a big deal now that I have almost done all the plots but I would like to do it somehow before next DLC is released...Thank you very much!
Last edited by Athlon64Mtl on Thu, 4. Jan 24, 01:43, edited 1 time in total.

Gimbutz
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: Torus mission did not triggered (294 hours play)

Post by Gimbutz » Tue, 2. Jan 24, 21:08

If you have the geometric owl, then you've played the Torus Aeternal plot. Am I misunderstanding something?

Athlon64Mtl
x3

Post by Athlon64Mtl » Tue, 2. Jan 24, 21:25

Gimbutz wrote:
Tue, 2. Jan 24, 21:08
If you have the geometric owl, then you've played the Torus Aeternal plot. Am I misunderstanding something?
I guess you miss for sure as I never done the puzzle in Torus and it seems this plot comes after you get the owl... I think I read that the Torus mission is spawned after you are back to the HQ with it!
In anycase, it would be nice that it be spawn another way again... or maybe I just don't get it where I should look. Thanks anyway!

TheDeliveryMan
x4

Post by TheDeliveryMan » Wed, 3. Jan 24, 12:58

Athlon64Mtl wrote:
Tue, 2. Jan 24, 21:25
I think I read that the Torus mission is spawned after you are back to the HQ with it!
That's the other Moreya (Lit<something> Rodent) from another plot where you have to find the Yaki home sector.

In the Project Genesis plot, right after you claim the Geometric Owl, you are ordered to scan a certain ANT station in The Void or Getsu Fune to upload software upgrade onto the Owl. Then your next mission has you fly the Owl undetected to the Torus.

Athlon64Mtl
x3

Post by Athlon64Mtl » Thu, 4. Jan 24, 01:36

TheDeliveryMan wrote:
Wed, 3. Jan 24, 12:58
Athlon64Mtl wrote:
Tue, 2. Jan 24, 21:25
I think I read that the Torus mission is spawned after you are back to the HQ with it!
That's the other Moreya (Lit<something> Rodent) from another plot where you have to find the Yaki home sector.

In the Project Genesis plot, right after you claim the Geometric Owl, you are ordered to scan a certain ANT station in The Void or Getsu Fune to upload software upgrade onto the Owl. Then your next mission has you fly the Owl undetected to the Torus.
Well Well! Just looked at the logs and I have delivered the torus data tto the segaris (10days game plays).... but like 3 years ago!...
Sorry!!...

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”