*BUG* Dead after docking

This forum provides information on obtaining access to Public Beta versions of X4: Foundations allowing people running those versions to provide feedback on their experiences.

Moderator: DevNet Public Moderators

aaromond
x4

*BUG* Dead after docking

Post by aaromond » Mon, 4. Apr 22, 03:57

Landed my Behemoth Vanguard at the Split ZYA wharf. Went to head to faction leader, ship continued its assignment to protect a station and undocked. Now am stuck at overview of ship screen and only choice is to reload last save. Save game option is greyed out as "cant save when dead". No log saying I died.

Imperial Good
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: *BUG* Dead after docking

Post by Imperial Good » Mon, 4. Apr 22, 07:35

The developers will need a save made shortly before this happened which allows them to recreate the state to debug. Especially given you cannot save after it has occurred.

Saving can also be disabled if portrait coms are still queued up or occurring. In such case try initiating a communication with one of your staff remotely to encourage it to progress through the queue.

aaromond
x4

Post by aaromond » Tue, 5. Apr 22, 02:07

I will see if I can replicate issue, I eventually got tired of trying things and reloaded back so that I could play some more.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Tue, 5. Apr 22, 10:41

Reporting the bugs and supplying the evidence that allows the devs to fix them is rather the point of a public beta. It is not really intended for gameplay progression. :wink:
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Public Beta Feedback”