Miners do not distribute wares from Stations with multiple Minerals - self solved

This forum provides information on obtaining access to Public Beta versions of X4: Foundations allowing people running those versions to provide feedback on their experiences.

Moderator: DevNet Public Moderators

Olloxan

Miners do not distribute wares from Stations with multiple Minerals - self solved

Post by Olloxan » Tue, 5. Apr 22, 14:51

I have a Distribution station for mirnals and gases. It is just not possible to assign a mineral miner to distribute the minals to a player owned station. It wont find trades and is not even able to pick up wares. This must be a bug. It is no problem to get miners mine different materials for the same distribution station.

Old Drullo321
x4

Re: Miners do not distribute wares from Stations with multiple Minerals

Post by Old Drullo321 » Tue, 5. Apr 22, 15:03

Please have a look at the beta forum rules here: viewtopic.php?f=192&t=405396 and provide more informations that devs are able to reproduce the issue (if this is an issue at all).

In most cases an uploaded unmodified vanilla savegame together with the info about which ships/station are affected and/or which steps have to be taken to reproduce the issue.

Olloxan

Re: Miners do not distribute wares from Stations with multiple Minerals

Post by Olloxan » Tue, 5. Apr 22, 15:09

I am sorry,
solved the problem right after posting. This post can be deleted

Return to “X4: Foundations - Public Beta Feedback”