[RES][#665](6.0 b2)Returning lockbox wares mission, still need to engage conversation for each ware - In a future update

This forum provides information on obtaining access to Public Beta versions of X4: Foundations allowing people running those versions to provide feedback on their experiences.

Moderator: DevNet Public Moderators

Buzz2005
x4

[RES][#665](6.0 b2)Returning lockbox wares mission, still need to engage conversation for each ware - In a future update

Post by Buzz2005 » Thu, 26. Jan 23, 22:46

In the save you are in front of the NPC to whom you need to turn over wares you got from a lockbox, the issues is i can only turn over one ware at a time and then need to click on npc again to turn over the other ware, total waste of clicking.
Why im reporting this is bc a dev mentioned on Discord that this actually was improved so maybe its bugged or will be added in some next beta?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7ohpmpduy8m2w ... ml.gz?dl=0
Fixed ships getting spawned away from ship configuration menu at resupply ships from automatically getting deployables.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: (6.0 b2)Returning lockbox wares mission, still need to engage conversation for each ware

Post by Alan Phipps » Mon, 30. Jan 23, 19:56

I can't find it addressed in the 6.00 b1/2 changelog.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Buzz2005
x4

Re: (6.0 b2)Returning lockbox wares mission, still need to engage conversation for each ware

Post by Buzz2005 » Mon, 30. Jan 23, 20:11

Future bug report :lol: , its not in the notes actually and im sorry to post it but I really did have a conversation on Discord with Gimbutz that said he even proof tested it for somebody and asked around whats up with that, his answer was all are confused :D
He is on vacation though and shouldn't have come to discord hehehe.

As i did that mission, i just said to myself why the hell not
Hope i didn't waste anyone's time, but hey there are no rules for: it maybe be buged in the future posts :oops:
Fixed ships getting spawned away from ship configuration menu at resupply ships from automatically getting deployables.

Gimbutz
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: [#665](6.0 b2)Returning lockbox wares mission, still need to engage conversation for each ware

Post by Gimbutz » Thu, 2. Feb 23, 18:55

Thank you for the reminder. We've managed to excavate this forgotten feature and you'll be able to test it in an upcoming update.

dtpsprt
x4

Re: [#665](6.0 b2)Returning lockbox wares mission, still need to engage conversation for each ware

Post by dtpsprt » Fri, 3. Feb 23, 13:16

Gimbutz wrote:
Thu, 2. Feb 23, 18:55
Thank you for the reminder. We've managed to excavate this forgotten feature and you'll be able to test it in an upcoming update.
It is like this (3 double clicks for 3 wares) since I first started playing X4 (V2.60)... It would be great to have it "fixed" at last...

Return to “X4: Foundations - Public Beta Feedback”