[v6.00 Beta2] Turrets get no damage from spacesuit bombs - modded

This forum provides information on obtaining access to Public Beta versions of X4: Foundations allowing people running those versions to provide feedback on their experiences.

Moderator: DevNet Public Moderators

jmrc
x4

[v6.00 Beta2] Turrets get no damage from spacesuit bombs - modded

Post by jmrc » Tue, 31. Jan 23, 01:48

I accepted a Sabotage Turrets mission. Went there, placed a "Spacesuit Bomb" in each of the turrets, flew to about 5k of the target, used the command to trigger all bombs. They exploded but made no damage at all to the turrets.

In another try, I triggered them while in the spacesuit and at around 300m of distance and I only saw the explosion. There was no damage to the hull (and neither to the shields btw).

My current game was a clean start on v6.00 "Terran Cadet" and I don't use mods that change weapon specs. I just made the Hatikva Plot mission that required 3 bombs for the SCA freighter and they worked fine, though I suppose it's scripted. I also crafted the bombs before that specific mission. I also confirm that I was using the hull damage bomb type and not the EMP one.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: [v6.00 Beta2] Turrets get no damage from spacesuit bombs

Post by Alan Phipps » Tue, 31. Jan 23, 10:28

"I don't use mods that change weapon specs" Any mods that you do use may still be an issue for save loading and testing by the devs should you provide a save.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Ketraar
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by Ketraar » Tue, 31. Jan 23, 10:41

Also this only not work on the Mission or in general, if the former we would need a vanilla save.

MFG

Ketraar

jmrc
x4

Post by jmrc » Wed, 1. Feb 23, 23:11

I tried using the bomb on the turret of a heavy Miner and it worked fine (the turret blew up and there was damage on the ship's hull as well).

Sorry, I don't use vanilla. I'm going to remove all mods and try again, and if the turrets still stand I'll post a savegame. Thanks.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Public Beta Feedback”