[#851][6.00 b2] dropping through floor in teleporters and airlocks

This forum provides information on obtaining access to Public Beta versions of X4: Foundations allowing people running those versions to provide feedback on their experiences.

Moderator: DevNet Public Moderators

Hillhitter
x4

[#851][6.00 b2] dropping through floor in teleporters and airlocks

Post by Hillhitter » Wed, 1. Feb 23, 18:55

Sometimes, I drop through the floor of transporters. This happens on large ships and some stations. Whenever I teleport it happens. Toggling between space bar and letter (c) can get you aboard some large ships when your in the transporter. Thought someone might want to know about this.
Last edited by Alan Phipps on Tue, 7. Feb 23, 09:59, edited 2 times in total.

alt3rn1ty
x4

Re: dropping through floor

Post by alt3rn1ty » Wed, 1. Feb 23, 19:20

Hi HillHitter

Its an already well known problem. You will not see other individual topics with similar reports because they are mostly in the sticky topic [TESTREQUEST] Jolt Physics

One of the Devs posted that topic to get related feedback, this beta introduced new physics and a lot of side effects such as yours are expected.

Welcome to the Beta Testing forum anyway, have a good read of the main sticky topic Public Beta Rules and Information - PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST, this forum is a bit more strict than your usual forums and the rules are to help the devs get more relevant information out of you to help them nail the issues, such as what version of the game you are running, an in situation game save, screenshots / videos etcetera.

Good luck with the testing, the more people we have helping the devs get to the bottom of issues the better :xenon:
Laptop Dell G15 5510 : Win 11 x64
CPU - 10th Gen' Core I7 10870H 2.2-5.0ghz, GPU - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060, VRAM 6gb GDDR5,
RAM - 32gb (2x16gb, Dual Channel mode set in BIOS) DDR4 2933mhz Kingston Fury Impact,
SSD - Kioxia M.2 NVME 512gb (System), + Samsung M.2 NVME 970 Evo Plus 1tb (Games)

:boron: Long live Queen Polypheides and may her tentacles always be supple.
Seeker of Sohnen.

Imuniser
x4

Post by Imuniser » Wed, 1. Feb 23, 19:41

Similar here, here and here.

Hillhitter
x4

Post by Hillhitter » Wed, 1. Feb 23, 20:00

Oh yea I,m running Beta 2 plain vanilla.

Zarjazz
x4

[6.0 Beta 2] Entering airlock results in player stuck in floor.

Post by Zarjazz » Tue, 7. Feb 23, 00:27

When cycling the airlock during the rescue from prison mission the player gets stuck in the floor. When I tried the other airlock behind me I actually ended up falling through the floor.

Debug Files contain a save before opening airlock(s) and a save where the player is stuck in the floor.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Public Beta Feedback”